Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Clothing shopping.... and an old acquaintance/ Dris and Kyuu

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2009, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It was about 3 weeks after Oliver had shown his human form to Zero when Zero decided it was about time to get Oliver a few decent sets of clothes. Oliver had been whining and complaining the entire way, but Zero didn't sway his position. "You can't go walking through towns half-arsed naked in the case that I may get attacked again and you have to have your human form to help me out of such a scrape." was Zero's counter argument, which seemed to satisfy, even if only slightly, his adopted younger brother's argument. Oliver had told Zero that he had lost his older brother, and that was when Zero offeredto be his older brother type of figure. Oliver had seemed rather pleased with the idea, and ever since they had been calling each other names like "Z" for Zero and "Ollie." for Oliver. Sometimes they even tossed around the occasional, and rather adorable 'Brother dearest' pet name. It was cute almost to a sickening point.

Anonymous

Oliver looked at Zero with a sheepish smile. "Okay...well, If we're getting clothes, I have to admit...I don't know much about human customs and such...so, can you help me??" He felt quite stupid. Studying humans was what he did, but that didn't mean he really understood them yet. He sighed. "And what's so bad about walking around with these clothes? If there is something seriously wrong with that, tell me what and why."

Anonymous

"Well, look around, Ollie. Do you see anyone else in a loincloth and some sort of fur on his back?" He asked him softly. "If you see one other person wearing what you're wearing, let me know."

Anonymous

"Well...um..no." He sighed. "But, clothes are so uncomfortable. Why do I bother wearing them at all?" He looked around. "All clothes do is make people look all fancy-like."

Anonymous

"Yes, that is true. However, clothes also save a lot of embarrassment and shame from people staring at you..." He said in a firm 'That's that.' Voice.

Anonymous

Oliver sighed. "That doesn't make much sense to me, but okay." His confused look turned more interested. "So, if I have to get new clothes, what will I look like then? The only other clothes I've worn are from my other brother...he used to make armour before he stole things..." He sighed. "He gave me that armour one day. He said he spent years on it before and decided to give it to me." Oliver started to look sad. "It used to be summoned onto me when I went into human form...He was wearing it when he died.."

Anonymous

Zero looked behind him, only if you saw through the mask would you see his own sad look. He had never had a brother before, and now Oliver had come to him after losing a brother. It had to have been a sign from Knouckbeth herself.

Anonymous

Oliver shook his head. "It doesn't matter now. The armour and my brother are lost, and there is nothing I can do about it." His appearence changed somewhat; he seemed to look less childish, and more serious. His gaze turned hard. "No point in dwelling on the past. Moving on." He remained silent, and clutched his spear more tightly than before.

Anonymous

Zero sighed as he walked into a shoppe that had the sign 'seamstress' over it. "Come on, now...." He said softly to Oliver.