Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

She's like a Doll...((Tebby!))

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2009, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Akiko looked at the house. It was small, but she didn't mind. She lived in a tent after all. She nodded. "Nice place." She hoped it didn't sound sarcastic. "I live in a tent..." She smiled sheepishly back at him.

Anonymous

He opened the door, letting her inside before he went in. He looked around. It was clean and organized, just the way he liked it. He glanced at her and saw her smile. It was the cutest thing ever, the final touch to the doll. He walked into the kitchen and left her to examine the room if she pleased. There wasn't much to it, just a couch, a book shelf and a desk with a desk lamp. That's all he really needed to be in there. he wan't much into technology unless it was absolutely needed. He opened the fridge and took out the bread and some other ingredients to make sandwiches. "What kind of sandwich would you like?"

Anonymous

Akiko shrugged. "I don't mind...any sandwich is nice." She yawned. What a long day. She sat on the couch and stretched. Then, she got a small device out of her pocket. It was the part that goes inside a music box to make the tune. She made it play its music.

Anonymous

he smiled. "peanut butter it is" He made the sandwiches, humming to himself. The entire room began to spin again, shapes, colors, sounds all blending together. He walked towards the living room in a trance. He stops in the door way and looks in the direction of the music his tail swishing back and forth. the music enchanted him in a way he couldn't describe. He just eyed the key and watched as she turned it round and round.

Anonymous

Aki watched him with her blank stare for a little while, then made the music stop hypnotising him. She thought that was very amusing. She would do it again, but she didn't feel like bothering him. She walked up to him and looked up at him. "I thought you were making sandwiches...what are you doing in the doorway....?" She fought back a smile. She often forgot that the music hypnotised people.

Anonymous

He shook his head, trying to remember what he had been doing. He looked at Aki sitting on the couch and then into the kitchen. "Oh! the sandwiches. Right." He turned and walked back into the kitchen where he finished making the sandwiches. That was an odd sensation. It was the same sort of feeling he had back in the forest. It must've had something to do with Aki. Oh well. He would find out soon enough if it was truly important.

He grabbed the sandwiches and a few plates and walking back into the living room. He smiled and handed Aki her sandwich before sitting down at the desk chair. He narrowed his eyes at Aki, trying to figure her out. Girls were generally easy creatures to understand. You compliment them, have a conversation and invite them back. That usually ensured that they would be yours. But Aki showed no sign of interest in him what-so-ever. She was like a challenge to him, and definitely one he would not give up easily. He would just have to experiment a bit. "So you have any siblings or anything?" He figured it would be a safe question to start off with.

Anonymous

Akiko took her sandwich, nodding. She bit into it, nodding again. She liked these sandwiches. Her usuall neutral expression didn't change, though. When he asked if she had any siblings, she said, "I don't have a family." She couldn't remember her mother or father, and she knew she never had any siblings to begin with. She didn't really care, for if they were important, she didn't know anything about them anyway. She ate politely, taking small bites and getting nothing on her face.

Anonymous

He set his sandwich to the side. This girl was a mystery that kept bringing in more questions. He didn't see how he could figure her out. She spoke little and showed no expressions. But it attracted him in a way he couldn't even fathom. He just stared at her, trying to read what may have been going on in her head. He sat silently on the other side of the room, allowing her to speak if she felt like it, but not trying to make more conversation then needed. That seemed to be what she preferred.

Anonymous

Akiko found it amusing that she was such a puzzle to him. She didn't show her amusment. She was giving him answers that just seemed to spawn more questions. She sighed. "So...is there anything you want to ask me?" Her eyes, only for a split second, had a glint of amusement. As quickly as it had come, it faded into her neutral expression. It could have been mistaken as imagining it unless you thought about it.

Anonymous

Since he had been staring at her intensely, he noticed the slight change. This was an amusement to her. He would just have to find what makes her tick. There had to be something, anything that would get her to show some sort of emotion. So instead of asking a question he just smiled and shook his head. "No ma'am." He chuckled silently. "How about you? Anything you want to know?"

Anonymous

Ah, so he was catching onto her little show of amusement. He had bagan to solve the puzzle, but could he finish it? She was curious. When he asked if she wanted to know anything, she said, "First of all, that was a question. You just contradicted yourself." She had a hint of amusement in that sentence. "As for if I want to know anything, why do you have a tail?" She asked him a random question in order to see how he answered questions. That would help her in this game.

Anonymous

He gazed at her. He tried to show little emotion, to mimic her ways. But being a man of many emotions, he found himself failing. He blushed at her question. Of all the things she could have asked him, she had to say that. He quickly cleared his face, once again mimicking her neutral expression to the best of his abilities. He shrugged. "I don't know. Mutation that no one can figure out." His tail swished in response, clearing the short distance between them and brushing against her leg. His eyes twinkled with fascination and he wondered how long he would have to put on this display before he figured her out.

Anonymous

Akiko kept her neutral expression, glancing down as his tail brushed against her leg. She found him mimicking her, but failing. That only amused her further. She decided to say something she looked foreward to hearing his answer to. "Well..If you aren't curious about me, then I guess I'll be going now." She got up and walked to the door.

Anonymous

He panicked a bit. He didn't want her to leave but if he reacted to much, it was game over for him. He would have lost. So he racked his brain for any excuse to keep her there. He figured he would go for the old high school trick. "Ok. It was nice meeting you." He smiled and waved at her, hoping he hadn't just ended things before they had a chance to begin.

Anonymous

Akiko had to force herself to not laugh at his panic. She had to give him some credit for not overreacting or saying something retarded. "It was nice meeting you too. Too bad it's time for me to leave, or else we could have gotten to know each other better..." She walked out the door, not closing it behind her, and put something away in her cart. She knew that last sentence could be taken in all too many ways. Which was all the better.

Anonymous

He swallowed hard. She was leaving. Any other girl would have grown angry, turned and stomped back in, determined to change his mind. She, clearly was not a normal girl. She was manipulative, almost to a scary extent. He cleared his throat, thinking hard. He wanted not for her to leave, but to come back, to prove him wrong. He smiled to himself. "It is a shame. Especially since..." he concentrated hard. The box on the top of her cart, the one holding the key, rose up and flew toward him. "Especially since I have something of much value to you." He held the box up and smiled slightly with amusement.

Anonymous

Akiko tried not to smile. It didn't show up on her face. She said in absolute calm, "Oh, you can keep that." She took a spare key out of her pocket and locked up the cart. "I allways have an extra." She dusted off the top of it and started to walk off.

Anonymous

He concentrated harder. This time not on the cart, but on the girl. He held her in one spot, and no matter how hard she tried, she would not be able to move. This sent a smile to his lips. He never had to use so much force to keep a girl in his place. But he didn't like giving up challenges, especially one this amusing. So he would do what he had to to keep her there.

Anonymous

Akiko didn't seem any bit surprised. She was quite amused at where this was going. "Oh, If you wanted me to say, you just should have said so before I packed up." She picked the music box inside out of her pocket and started to play it. She had seen the effects it had on him before, it would surely work now. She kept playing it until she was quite a distance away. Then, she waved back at him.

Anonymous

His eyes drifted, threatening to break his concentrated hold on her. He clenched his teeth, trying with all his might to keep her where she was. But the music swirled around him, knocking him back into the all too familiar trance. But once it took over, instead of fighting it, he let it take him over completely. He lost all senses. He stood up, the music drawing him towards it. He walked nearer to where it was without realizing where the girl was. He began to hum the tone. The tone turned from notes to words. words he had heard his mother sing to him years ago. The melody matched that which he remembered too. His eyes shot open, breaking him from the trance. He glanced around and saw Aki waltzing away. He followed after her.

He concentrated hard on the cart, pulling it out of her hands and back towards him. If he removed her weapon, she would no longer be able to manipulate him. But the cart was a large object, involving a great deal of concentration. Slowly but surely though, it came towards him. He smiled holding the cart in his hand.