Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Day of a New Life (P: Jaks!)

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2009, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fabian hated mornings.

He awoke to the sun blaring in his dark eyes and bedsheets tangled all about his body. It took him a good few moments before he remembered just where he was and why he was there, and as soon as the recollection was back a bitter taste came to his mouth. His stomach churned with the intense anger he harbored and he lay there for a good while, debating whether or not he even wanted to get up.

Eh, but why not? It wasn't like he intended on doing a single damn thing Jaks asked of him.

After getting dressed, Fabian attempted to find his way to the kitchen, for the house was still incredibly unfamiliar to him. This was going to be his first full day living here, so he was bound to learn his way around quickly, but for now he was still somewhat uncertain. Luckily it didn't take him too long, and as soon as he reached his destination, he began searching through the various cabinets. Now, what did he want for breakfast? He could always be obnoxious and eat whatever he found, which although petty would have to do for any sort of revenge Fabian wanted. There was nothing he could do to Jaks with the collar around his neck, unfortunately. What a pity.

Deciding on only a few pieces of bread, as he was simply to nauseated by this entire ordeal to eat much else, Fabian hopped up onto one of the counters. If he was going to be living here, he might as well make himself at home! Peeling off the crush and stuffing it into his mouth, Fabian looked around the room, wondering whether Jaks was awake yet or not. The fact didn't matter now, though, for either way Jaks would know Fabian was wide awake.

"Just so you knooooow," he called, making his voice as loud as possible so his owner would hear, "you're making your own breakfaaaast! And I don't care what you saaay!"

So it was a bit juvenile - but Fabian couldn't have cared less.

Anonymous

An early riser, Jaks made his way downstairs, his wet hair in a high ponytail on his head and a pair of pants hanging on his hips. He turned the corner and watched Fabian yell off into the house, wincing slightly and rubbing his ear he blinked and watched for a moment before putting a hand on his hip and lifting an eyebrow. "I see you've made yourself at home. That's good." Jaks smiled and sighed before stretching his arms up and looking around, moving towards Fabian and looking up at him, a frown on his lips.

"I didn't buy you to be my maid."Jaks rubbed his hand against his cheek before moving it to rub at the tattoo on his neck, bits of it snaked around and rested at his collar bone. "You have to get off the counter, there are better chairs in the living room, books too. Would you like some breakfast? Or is that okay for you?" The elf pointed towards the piece of bread before nuding at Fabian with his elbow in an effort to get him off the counter so he could go about making his breakfast. It was hard to do with a man sitting on the counter.