Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Crash Course in How *Not* To Pick Up Girls

Started by Anonymous, May 01, 2005, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi smiled at Æana.

Mizuumi: See, no fangs.And,  if she's who I tihnk she is, the evil bartender that spiked your drink brought me here.

He looked around for a second, before heading toward a flight of stairs.

Mizuumi: This way!

Anonymous

((OOC: Baby, that wasn't Alison. That was just random vampire.))

Æana looked at the retreating figure in black. She was angry at her, but wasn't going to say anything, as Mizuumi didn't sound very sure of himself. He then started leading her away and she followed.

Æana: Wow, how many rooms are in this place anyways? How will you ever find your room?

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I'm not even gonna try and count how many rooms are in here.

He walked up a flight of stairs, stopped at the top, and looked around.

Mizuumi: I think it's this one.

He pointed to the second door on left.

Mizuumi: I hope it's this. I don't feel like barging into a pissed off vampire's room.

Anonymous

Æana: Yeah, that would really suck if we barged in on someone. Tell you what, I'll go first. I've never been here before, so if it's the wrong room, it'll be an honest mistake. You've been here already and they might recognize you.

Æana knocked on the door and, after hearing no response, opened the door and stepped inside. The room was medium-sized with one bed, and door leading to a bathroom, an open closet and a few bags on the floor, but no one was present.

Æana: Coast is all clear!

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Oh, good.

He followed her into the room.

Mizuumi: Yeah, this looks like it.

He tossed his hat across the room, and hung his coat n a hook on the wall.

Mizuumi: So, you want something to eat? Aki's got nothing but junk fod in here, but I'm sure these people have some kind of food.

Anonymous

Æana: Well, I don't think vampires eat. I think they can only drink blood. I'm fine with jumk food. I'm fine with anything right about now.

Seeing nowhere to sit, Æana took a seat at the corner of the bed.

Æana: Well, why don't ya check out what's in all these bags?

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Sure thing.

He walked over to the closest bag, opened it, and looked inside.

Mizuumi: Let's see now... chips, gum, candy... Ooh! Soda. Peanuts, fruit, jelly...

He moved on to another bag.

Mizuumi: Pickles. Eew. You like pickles?

He pulled out a jar of pickles and a bottle of soda.

Anonymous

Æana: Pickles are okay. Not my favortie, but certainly not unpleasant. But I'll have chips, chocolate, and gingel ale if ya got it. To hell with nutrition!

((OOC: I desperately wanted to say Iffybell's Cream Yum, but my few remaining brain cells were being threatened.))

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Whoo! Let's see here...

He rummaged through a few bags before finding a bag of salt and vinegar chips. He tossed them to Æana.

Mizuumi: There's the chips.

He pulled out a chocolate bar, a bottle of ginger ale, and a pack of donuts.

Mizuumi: Whoo! Donuts!

He brought Æana the chocolate and ginger ale, and sat down beside her. He started munching on a donut.

Mizuumi: So. What do you wanna do?

Anonymous

Æana: What do you think I wanna do? Eat!

Æana unwrapped the chocolate and took out some of the chips. The weren't flavored with anything other than salt, but that was how she liked them. She broke off a small piece of chocolate and tossed it into her mouth, followed by a couple small chips.

Æana: Chips and chocolate were made for each other.

She ate a few more like this before taking the glass bottle of ginger ale, popping it open and taking a few swigs.

Æana: Who ever lives here sure has good taste in food.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Meanwhile, Aki was walking the alleys of Zantaric on his way out of ton. He thought he'd stop by the Sanguinarius to tell Alison where he was going, so he entered through the back door. Jamie was in the storage room there with her back to him. He called out to her in his rather deep voice, making her jump.

Aki: Good morning, Jamie.

She screamed and lept a good few inches off the ground. Aki laughed and walked out of the storage room while Jamie glared at him.

Alison was behind the bar, swapping stories with a rather handsome man at the bar who appeared to be in his late 20s. Aki tapped her on the shoulder when the current story came to an end.

Alison: You never come to my bar. What's up?

Aki: Just thought I'd drop by to tell ya that I'm leaving for a while. Gonna go look for that girl I'm always going on about. You know the one. I got word she was in La'marri.

Alison: 'Kay, fair enough. See ya when ya get back.

Aki left through the front door this time, since it faced the road out of town anyways. He waved to a few people he knew on his way out.

Alison: Hey Jamie, don't we have a picture of that girl Aki's lookin' for? Maybe we should post it up and ask around if anyone's seen her to help Aki out.

Jamie: Yeah, we have one. I haven't seen it in a few years, but it's got to be around here somewhere. You stay with the customers; I'll look for the picture.

Alison went on chatting up the man at the bar while Jamie searched in the spare moments she wasn't serving a drink. After about an hour, Alison heard Jamie scream again. She excused herself from the bar to find Jamie in the storeroom. Jamie's eyes were wide and she had a hand clapped over her mouth, a picture in her hand. Alison took the picture from her hand and as soon as she glimpsed it, dropped it on the floor.

Alison: Holy fuck, Aki's gonna kill me.

Anonymous

Mizuumi gave Æana a funny look and twitched a few times.

Mizuumi: Chips... and chocolate... Eew. How can you eat that? It's like, chips... and chocolate. What's worse, they're salt and vinegar chips.

He finished his donut, jumped off the bed, and opened a bag. He grabbed a bottle of root beer and sat on the bed with it. He opened it and took a drink.

Mizuumi: After the eating, what are we gonna do?

Anonymous

Æana: Any and all chips are good with chocolate.

She took another swig of ginger ale.

Æana: I dunno about you, but I'm gonna take a nap.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: That works for me. You can sleep on the bed.

He slid off the bed and laid his coat on the floor. HE laid down on it and looked up at Æana.

Mizuumi: That's fine with you isn't it? Besides, you need the bed. You had a bad night.

Anonymous

((OOC: Well, it's been a batrixillion years since either one of us has posted here, so we've decided to just time-jump our post.))

OOC: Well folks, it's been two months since we've last heard from Æana and Mizuumi. They're still living at the vampire mansion and they're good friends, maybe even a little more then that. Aki has searched all over the Light Mage Village to no avail, and is now returning home, but won't be there for a few more days. We return to Æana and Mizuumi on the day before Æana's 112th birthday.

Æana: I can't believe I'm not going to be able to celebrate this birthday with Daddy or Balefire. I mean, this is an important Birthday. It's like when a human girl turns sixteen. God, this just really pisses me off.

It was September 13th as Æana stood in front of Aki's bathroom mirror brushing her hair. She looked at her tummy in the mirror and frowned. She had been gaining weight and she couldn't seem to stop it. Once she was satisfied with her hair, she moved on to brushing her teeth, which was always a bad idea as it always made her puke nowadays. She had to cut her hair a bit shorter so she wouldn't have to worry about holding it back anymore. She sighed once she felt she was done and finished brushing her teeth.

Æana: Goddammit I hate being sick and fat!

Anonymous

Mizuumi walked up behind Æana, gave her ass a little squeeze, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Mizuumi: Hey. You're not fat. So what if you gained a little weight? I like it. Kay?

He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Mizuumi: Being sick, though. That's bad. I just wish I knew what it was that's making you sick. Maybe you're alergic to something, since it hasn't made me sick, too. And did I tell you I like your hair like that?

Anonymous

Æana wanted to smile at him, but she was feeling too bad. She hated her haircut that left her hair reaching only the tops of her ears, she hated being sick (it made it worse that Mizuumi continued to enjoy perfect health despite hers), and she also hated the fact that she felt lonely even with her boyfriend constantly being around. She sighed heavily again and turned around to face Mizuumi. She managed a weak half-smile before resting her head on his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

Æana: I am fat, whether you like it or not, and I've never had any allergies in my life.

Anonymous

Mizuumi held Æana close to him.

Mizuumi: No allergies, hmm....

He pondered that for a moment while he held her.

Mizuumi(thinking): What could be wrong, then...  Maybe it's something in the area that's doing it? That must be it!

(out loud): I got it! it must be something in the area. If you've never had allergies before, thant it has to be something here that you've never been around before. I'll go find out what it is, and how to fix you! 'Kay?

Anonymous

Æana: You're gonna fix me? Oh great, now I'm a puppy.

Æana pushed Mizuumi's hands from her waist and walked into Aki's bedroom. She grabbed her glass of water from the bedside thable on her side, but frowned when she felt that it was warm. She laid down on the bed and rolled over to face the bathroom door.

Æana: Mizuumi, can you please make my drink cold again?

She added to the effect of her begging by pouting and giving him the sad kitten eyes.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I didn't mean it like that. I'm gonna fix your problem. You are not a puppy. Though you'd prolly be the cutest puppy in the world, if you were.

Æana gave him the puppy eyes. He started wlaking over to her.

Mizuumi: Must. Not. Die. From. Cuteness!

He took the glass from her hand and closed his eyes. The glass frosted a little. before he handed it back to her.

Mizuumi: That cold enough for ya, babe?

He fell down.

Mizuumi: I died.

Anonymous

Æana took the drink from him and held it up to her forehead. She sighed when the ice cold glass touched her skin. She smiled at Mizuumi and nodded. When he fell over, she immediately cracked up and was literally rolling around on the bed laughing. She even began to cry, turn bluish, and start wheezing.