Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Grave Speaks forever but Death is a Temporary Measure

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 05:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Phoenix looked around the grand hallways with wide eyes. It seemed everything was 'grand' here..grand staircase, grand room, grand hallway..what wasn't grand?

He reached out to touch a vase of flowers, but quickly retracted his hand. He remembered what happened the last time he touched something he wasnt supposed to...not good. He glanced around suspiciously. "Doesn't it seem like someone else is here?"

Anonymous

ooc: i'll just call the girl velvet, since we have no better name.

bic: Velvet scanned their current location and nodded, "I can't sense anyone, but...it does seem as if someone else is watching." She slightly shivered. i'm not scared she thought it's just cold here. yes, cold. a chilly breeze just went by. She cautiously looked around again. This feeling was...concerning.

Anonymous

Phoenix looked ahead, seeing a candle at the end of the hallway. He moved towards it, looking curious((ADD?)). "What's that?" He pulled Velvet along with him., half because he was scared, half because he didn't want her to ditch him. He looked at the candle.

Shadow appeared behind the two. There was something odd about her though. She was transparent and was missing a key object; her sword. She gazed coldly down at the two of them. "Having fun?" Phoenix screeched and looked at her in horror.

Anonymous

Velvet, being pulled along, muttered "it's a candle, what's there to see?" but didn't expect a reply. Seeing as her brother found something fascinating in the candle, she looked at it as well, for it's only natural to look at the light source in a dark, unfamiliar room.

Upon hearing Shadow, she froze, then slowly turned around to look at her.

ooc: pfft, he screached? that makes me think more of an eagle than a dragon/guy.

Anonymous

The candlelight made her look creepier. She was giving them a deathglare, funny enough, considering she was a spirit. "Why don't you two go get what's left of my sword before I kill you?" She was bluffing. She couldnt do much to them. Phoenix just stared.

Anonymous

Velvet didn't have much to say either. After all, if you've known your aunt had died before, seen her alive after death, had her try to kill you/your family, seeing her die again, and then running into her ghost...well, you'd begin feeling cautious every time you saw that face.

Anonymous

Shadow sighed. She said more forcefully, "Is death not a good enough motivation? Or is it because your mom hid the jar from you so you can't be touching artifacts?" Phoenix hung his head a little at that.

Anonymous

Velvet stayed silent, and almost...distant. Or thoughtful, at least.

Anonymous

Shadow glared down at the two of them and Phoenix had a minor realization. He said challengingly, "if you're going to kill us, why havent you done anything? You only died when your sword broke, so you must be powerless without it!" He grabbed a pen from the desk the candle was on and threw it at Shadow. It went through her. "Called your bluff, auntie." Shadow didn't stop glaring and dissapeared. ((smartest thing he's done in a while I betcha))

Anonymous

Velvet watched all this happen without a comment. She looked as if she wanted to say something when he grabbed the pen, but let the thoughts dissapear along with the ghost. "Well then. at least we're...somewhat safe."

Anonymous

Phoenix sighed. "Safe enough. I was guessing there...I was just making a little bluff of my own. Dunno if she can get us. I don't think so.." He went closer to his sister. "Let's go to bed before something else weird happens."

Elsewhere...

Oliver gazed up at the full moon. He tilted his head to the side. "Can you hear me out there, Tsuki...?" He smiled and saluted 'Tsuki'. Because of a certain little trick Amber pulled when she left, Tsuki might just be able to do something like her demon does on full moons...

Anonymous

Velvet nodded and they both headed off to their room(s).

Elsewhere (as well)

Through the silence, a calm, gentle woman's voice spoke, "hello, Oliver."

ooc: can she just talk, or appear as well? cause if she can appear, then she would be right behind him, smiling.

Anonymous

Oliver turned around quickly, rather astounded to see Tsuki standing there. He smiled wide. It was the innocent smile he used to have all the time. He whispered, "I thought I'd never see you again.. But here, it seems everyone comes back at some point, huh?" He looked into her eyes, smiling gently. "Yumi's more like you than I thought. She has sharingan.."

Anonymous

-timeskip (insert events here)-

After watching Oliver chase after the guy, his eye slightly twitched. Either the guy had a VERY strange sense of humor or was just insanely idiotic. He sighed and left the room.

Anonymous

The man dissapeared into thin air, quite littetally. Oliver let himself fall onto the ground. He chugged the remains and said, "dammit," throwing off the bottle.

Anonymous

Yuki wandered around for some time. He never really thought much of the size of this place since quite a few years ago. Unaware of where he was planning to go, he pointlessly walked around until he realized he went in a circle. He sweatdropped and decided on a place to visit. By chance, he found Oliver on the ground.
"where'd he go?" (obviously refering to the guy being chased.)

ooc: i don't know why, but that one "quite" thing wouldn't leave my head as i was writting this. ^^;

Anonymous

- timeskip (whoop de doo.) -

Yuki followed the two, not too interested in the challenge, but he didn't really want to stay alone.

Anonymous

The mad hatter ran off, and Oliver caught up with him quickly. After quite a lot of running about and hiding, Oliver caught him and held him up by the collar. Oddly enough, his hat stayed covering his face. Oliver handed the hatter over to Yuki, saying: "you do the honors."

Anonymous

Yuki took the hatter and said, "alright then. Chase is over, huh?"

Anonymous

The hatter scowled. "Asshole." His voice sounded more bitter than before and less mocking. "Let me go!" He struggled.