Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Grave Speaks forever but Death is a Temporary Measure

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 05:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yuki held a firm grip, showing no reaction to the insult. "and whyever would i let you go?" slowly, but sub-consciously, his grip was getting tighter and tighter. A flicker of inhuman cruelty flashed across his face, but quickly left without any trace.

ooc: the mad hatter. so he's a crazy guy that makes hats? what is this, 'Alice in Wonderland'? lol

Anonymous

The mad hatter gagged a little because of his way of being held. He said, in a terribly bitter tone, "you've wronged me more than you know. I have a right to hate you, you killer! Let go of me and go strangle someone else!!"

Anonymous

Yuki found that amusing. " I have wrong you more than I know? Well, that's possible, I can't deny it. And of course you have a right to hate me. Many do. However, most of them are dead." he ralaxed his grip a little bit, just enough so the guy wouldn't have his airway completely cut off. Killing yet ANOTHER soul wouldn't help anything.

Anonymous

The hatter gagged. He said, "You're....terrible! No value for a life...you're a monster like she said! No wonder Shadow wanted you dead!" He spat at yuki's face.

Anonymous

Yuki showed no reaction to such an action. "So, am I really that terrible? I am a monster for following orders? I have no value for a life? If that were so true, you'd be dead already. As I'm sure you've already figured out, we live in a harsh world."

Anonymous

The hatter scowled. "There were no orders or commands for who you killed that makes me hate you...take off my goddamn hat and see if that helps you figure it out." He grimaced at the way he was being held.

Anonymous

Yuki sighed "alright and took (or attempted, at least) off the guys hat.

Anonymous

The hatter-no-more glared up at Yuki. He said quietly, "I've heard I have a striking resemblence to the two of them..." His eyes were Shadow's eyes, his hair silver like Kichirou's ((formal name xD)) in some places. He hissed, "you killed her."

Anonymous

Yuki was silent for a moment, grip slowly loosening, "...How old are you?" he asked, almost randomly, but sounding thoughtful.

Anonymous

The hatter was grateful that his grip was becoming less tight. He looked a slight bit confused at the question. "About 17." He said calmer, " why do you ask?"

Anonymous

Yuki, almost blankly repeated "seventeen..." and dropped the 'hatter'. Without saying anything more, he left the room.

Anonymous

The hatter gasped as he fell to the ground, putting his hat back on slowly. He watched Yuki walk away. Oliver followed Yuki, asking, "what? Does seventeen mean something to you?" He looked confused.

Anonymous

Yuki considered staying silent, but decided against it. "No, that specific number does not mean much but...he's just a child, and I...The feeling I was having, i know it. It's the cold-hearted feeling I get right before i kill."

Anonymous

Oliver's expression was unreadable. "I wonder..have his hands been tainted with blood yet? It would make sense.." He glanced at Yuki. "But, even with all the hatred we have against Shadow, perhaps we shouldn't judge the child so harshly. He only is being upset about the death of his mother.." There they were., walking side by side. The angel and demon. Deciding the fate of a child.

The hatter watched the two from down the hall. He couldn't hear their voices, but he watched...as usual.

Anonymous

Yuki nodded. "judging him would be wrong. He isn't responsible for his mother's actions, only his own." As he kept walking, those words kept echoing in his head for some reason. He slightly shook his head to rid himself of the echo and sped up. Where was he going? he didn't know. Just, away.

Anonymous

Oliver frowned, looking as if he were in deep thought. The hatter, from above on a beam, said, "nobody has ever seen anything in me except my mother or my father. I'm supposed to be a great, powerful ninja. But, what am I? A faliure. I can't do anything right..." He dropped down in front of Yuki. "I know you want to kill me. Go ahead and destroy the child of your hated enemy. Be like the rest and don't even ask my name before trying to execute me.." He kneeled. "Make it quick."

Anonymous

Yuki looked away and said "I will not kill a child. I never have, nor do I plan to." all the few other times he was faced with such a choice ran across his mind. "You are a no one until you make yourself a someone. And whoever that someone is, you are the only one to make them." He was still looking away as he finished talking, with  no to little expression.

Anonymous

The hatter said, with a sadness in his voice, "Yuki...I'm sorry to say this, but as you said, we all have orders..." He stood slowly. "My mother ordered me to kill you. She never really ordered me around, she was never mean to me. I don't know why she said this....but I can't disobey.." He pulled out a knife and slashed at yuki. "She may have done terrible things, but she still was my mother.."

Anonymous

- timeskip (there's too many of these here) -

Yuki was walking with the hatter in his arms, listening to him talk. 'why' he thought, 'why am I always the one handling such situations?' He didn't know the anwser, so he just kept walking and listening.

ooc: woah, this timeskip will seem weird to anyone reading and not knowing what happened.

Anonymous

The hatter struggled a bit in his arms. "On the other hand, you should let me go. I need to learn how to live on my own, anyway.." He sighed. "Just keep those twins away from me so I at least can get home safely."