Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Grave Speaks forever but Death is a Temporary Measure

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 05:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yuki looked down at the hatter. what he said was true enough, independence is a skill that is required for a guaranteed survival. "If you want to run off, you're free to do so, but can you even walk?"

Anonymous

The hatter grunted. "I can walk. If I can't, ill just crawl the whole damn way." He released himself from Yuki's grip and stood up. He walked slowly away. Phoenix passed by, glaring at the hatter and spitting at him, saying, "go die." The hatter did not seem to notice, and walked off. Phoenix walked out angrily, running away from their house far away somewhere.

Anonymous

Yuki sighed and walked out of the place himself, deciding to clear his mind in thinner air. He walked a few feet before soaring upwards, now with black wings.
'children are children' he thought, 'but why do they have to be so cruel to each other? I child's cruelty is, perhaps, the worst kind.'
Well, at last he had some open space, with not a soul in sight, and no worries, at least for the time being. He began to speed up faster and faster until he would seem like nothing more than a blur from the ground.

ooc: i kept wanting to say "deciding to take a stroll above ground level"

Anonymous

The previously clear skies grew darker, and Phoenix found himself heading towards Yumi's house.  The rain poured down as he reached the house. He looked up into the sky and closed his eyes, sighing deeply. He folded his wings behind him.

Anonymous

Yumi had just finished taking a shower. She'd dried herself off, threw on a bathrobe a tad bit too large for her, and walked out. While passing by, she saw Phoenix standing outside in the rain. 'Well, this is awkward' she thought as she went over to let him in.

Anonymous

Phoenix heard the  door opening, breaking  away  from hid thoughts. He opened his eyes, looking at Yumi. "Hello, Yumi." He was much more calm by now. He had a tad bit of red on his cheeks at her clothing. He entered the house, sighing. He smiled at her. "How are you?"

Anonymous

"Hello," she said and smiled as well. "I'm fine, and how about you?" Something about him seemed odd. She couldn't quite figure out what, but something wasn't quite right.

ooc: I'm listening to Ritual, and they keep talking about hats!

Anonymous

Phoenix's smile faded a little, and he said, "Not my best..I got angry at dad for something. I'd rather not talk about it." He looked away. "Where'd your dad go, anyway?"

Anonymous

Yumi shrugged, "he said he wanted to walk around in the morning. I haven't yet seen him since then." She pulled up her robe a little; it had begun to slightly slip.

ooc: bleh, lack of creativity.

Anonymous

Phoenix nodded. He glanced at her a second before she fixed the robe and his cheeks turned a nice light red colour. He hoped it wasn't as noticable as it felt, but it was noticable, unfortunately for him. He thought, annoyed slightly, 'its almost as if she is intentionally doing this just to mess with me..not fair.'

Anonymous

Yumi saw the red on his face and sweatdropped, "erm...so, anything interesting happen at our place?" and though 'wow, how much more awkward can (/will) this get?'

ooc: her messing around with him, naw, she finds the situation just as awkward. I, however, just might be amusing myself by watching this young boy's reaction to such situations. X3

Anonymous

Phoenix shook his head. "Not really...." The red only faded slightly. He was looking  away  from her earlier, and looked back at her. His eyes scanned her in a way that could be taken in an 'interesting' way. He quickly realized what he was doing and looked away again, red returning.

Anonymous

Yumi sweatdropped and replied "not much's been going on around here. I've been by myself almost the whole day so, yeah." After blancly staring at the wall across for a few seconds, she said, "So, is there anything you want? Hungry? Thirsty?"

Anonymous

Phoenix licked his lips involuntary and opened his mouth as if to say what he wanted, but clamped his jaw shut and mentally slapped himself. He did want Something, but it was not something you could just...request as such. He shook his head. "I'm not really hungry or thirsty, but thank you for asking."

Anonymous

Yumi nodded "ok then." and since she couldn't think of anything better to do, she picked up a piece of paper and began folding it into a lilly.

Anonymous

Phoenix stared at her. He couldn't help it. He watched her fold the paper and said, "you're really beautiful, did you know that?" He smiled. He stared into her eyes. in his there was attraction, and was there a hint of something else there?

Anonymous

She wasn't really expecting that statement. She said "Thank you," looked into his eyes, and smiled. Something in his eyes drew her, and she was unable to look away.

Anonymous

((TS.))

Phoenix sighed. "Well, I wish that this was easier to understand. Its kinda when you don't understand your own emotions." He yawned. "I'll go take a nap." He waved goodbye to Yuki and left.

Amber, who was watching this, walked off and found Velvet. "Honestly...You need to get yourself a guy." She looked a bit amused.

Anonymous

Yuki waved, and left the room himself.

Velvet did not expect her mother to suddenly come in. Least of all did she expect the sudden "You need to get yourself a guy" part. Therefore she just looked up at her mother and said, "what?"

Anonymous

Amber poked her. "Exactly what I said...you need to get yourself a guy, Velvet. Im not kidding, either...if you don't get a guy soon, you'll probabaly be one of those old maids who never marry." She grinned.