Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Grave Speaks forever but Death is a Temporary Measure

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 05:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kichirou chuckled also. He walked alongside her. "Well then. I can turn into water and back into a human as I please. It's not exactly a thing I could teach, so you're out of luck." He shrugged. "At least I found someone who appreciates the power of water!"

Anonymous

Yuko nodded "Well, it's hard not to appreciate it if that's the element you grew up with. I'm 35 and not immortal. The fact that I'm still alive proves that I have mastered my element. It's near impossible for me not to appreciate it now."

Anonymous

Kichirou chuckled. "I'm immortal, 300-something years old, and am the element I use! I do think it is quite an achievement though that you have survived this long."

Anonymous

Yuko shrugged, "I suppose it is quite long for a fighter."

Anonymous

Kichirou nodded. He looked 'disturbed' for a moment, mumbling to himself, "Oh god I hope she can't control me as a human" Then coughed loudly.

Anonymous

Yuko couldn't tell what he was mumbling, and looked over, "What?" She began gathering a new water bubble above one of her hands.

Anonymous

Kichirou looked away. "Ah, nothing! Just talking to myself." He glanced around warily. "So. what's it like to be mortal? Just wondering. Do you always have to worry about death?"

Anonymous

Yuko thought about that for a moment, "I guess it feels like...normal. I, personally, am not constantly worrying about death. I used to, but that was when I was much younger. As a child, really." The water bubble floated onto her hand and rested on it. With her other hand, she formed an even smaller bubble on it and pulled it off. It came up in a string of such bubbles. When the entire water blob turned into a sting, she stretched it out and froze it.

Anonymous

Kichirou watched her and the bubbles. "Interesting. I couldn't die if I wanted to. I will live forever until...I don't know. I figure out the hard way that there is one thing that Can kill me?" He shrugged. "Eh, oh well."

Anonymous

"I see." Yuko had wrapped the bubbles around her forearm and was now looking at them.

Anonymous

Kichirou looked at his arm, turning it into water, then back. He said, "Do you have family or are you just a wanderer without one?"

Anonymous

Yuko continued staring at the string of bubbles, "I had a family. A father, mother, little brother..." she looked up, "Now it's just me, a wanderer."

Anonymous

Kichirou's smirk faded, and his expression, which was normally anything but serious, turned neutral. "Don't remember much of my parents. My wife and kid are dead. All there is left to do is wander." He kicked a rock on the path, sending it into the bushes. He frowned.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Kichirou said, "Whatever, Guess I have to deal with it." He said, "By the way, you arent going to control me anymore, right?" His seriousness evaporated.

Anonymous

Yuko shrugged, "I guess I don't really have a reason to control you, do I?"

Anonymous

Kichirou sighed, sounding relieved. "Okay. Good. No controlling is good."

Anonymous

Yuko nodded, "No controlling unless there's some sort of reason for it."

Anonymous

Kichirou said, "Good. So...if you could have anything, what would it be?"

Anonymous

Yuko looked at him, questioningly, "Why do you ask?"