Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Grave Speaks forever but Death is a Temporary Measure

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2010, 05:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He shrugged. "Just curious. Now, answer the question!" He poked her in the arm.

Anonymous

Yuko looked thoughtful, "I don't know, I never really thought about it..."

Anonymous

Kichirou shrugged. "Fair enough." He glanced at her. He studied her for a brief moment, saying, "Well, you already got looks."

Anonymous

Yuko looked at him, wondering how to take that statement, "Thanks..?" Then she looked upwards, "Perhaps what I'd want is friends or a family, even if they are new. Maybe just people who would care if i were alive or not."

Anonymous

Kichirou looked back at her, and knew exactly what she meant. He kind of thought he wished the same thing, somehow. He said, "Well....I think you're a pretty awesome person from what I know of you, and I don't have to run off if you don't want me to." He smiled, and for once, he didn't mean anything perverted by what he said.

Anonymous

Yuko lightly chuckled, "But you really don't know much of me, do you now? Pretty much all you know is I'm a female mortal, age 35, who is strong in their element, water. You know that I don't have a family anymore and you also know that I want people who care. That's about it."

Anonymous

Timeskip*

Kichirou grinned, drunk. After singing, he said, quite slurred, "Pretty woman, Yes?" He kissed her on the lips without much warning, then grinned again.

Anonymous

Yuko watched him sing with an expression that could easily be read as 'what the heck.' Unlike some, she knew and respected her drinking limits. She was surprised when he randomly kissed her and was about to protest, but then thought, fine, might as well let him, and made a mental note to herself to keep away from alcohol.

Anonymous

Kichirou danced around the room with a broom, flinging it around haphazardly. He dropped it and stumbled over to her, hugging her, saying, "Hey, isn't you a beautiful lady! Yes, you is. I'm justa guy, justa random guy. Heeeey..." He released her and stumbled off a bit before collapsing onto the floor. He was out for the count.

Anonymous

Yuko avoided the broom in a lazy way as it swung by. She twitched at the hug and sighed when he collapsed. She had been stabbed in the back multiple times, both literally and figuratively. So why did she let him get so close? She could flood a small country, freeze lava, and build an ice tower higher than the tallest building, but why couldn't she understand it?

Anonymous

Kichirou woke up in the morning with;

a;) What he was doing on the floor.
b;)With a bad hangover.
c;)With no clue as to why he had a broom in his hand and a pink glove on.

He sat up, groaning. What had happened? What was with the broom? He yawned, getting up slowly. Might as well face the day. At least it was never very bright outside in this place; it only really got as bright as the setting sun.

Anonymous

Sometime during the night, Yuko sat down in an armchair in the room for a rest. She didn't plan on going to sleep, but it just so happened that she dozed off. The alcohol probably didn't help much, and neither did the fact that she hadn't slept the previous night. In any case, she nodded off and was still asleep when Kichirou awoke.

Anonymous

He glanced around, surveying the room. His eyes fell on Yuko. He tilted his head to the side, studying her for a moment. With silent footsteps, Kichirou placed the misplaced items in their rightful places. He entered the kitchen and made a nice breakfast for himself, then remembered that Yuko was there also, and made her a breakfast also. He placed a plate of food carefully on the table next to the chair, for when she woke up. He sat on the couch, eating and thinking about things.

Anonymous

Yuko woke up and glanced around the room. It took her a moment to remember where she was. She saw Kichirou, "Good morning." Then she spotted the plate of food and began eating.

Anonymous

Kichirou nodded. He said, through a mouthful of food, "Good morning. Sorry...I got so drunk.." He sighed. "What'd I do?"

Anonymous

Yuko swallowed her food before speaking, "Well, you were singing into a sharpie, dancing with a broom, and gave me a hug. I think that's it..."

Anonymous

Kichirou sighed with relief. He said, "Okay, good. Just a hug, yeah..." He smirked to himself as he practically inhaled his breakfirst.

Anonymous

Yuko nodded and finished her breakfast. Why hadn't she mentioned the kissing? She didn't remember it well  enough herself; after all, she wasn't completely unaffected by the drink. Right now she was trying to remember why she told herself to stay a bit further away from alcohol.

Anonymous

Kichirou yawned and cleaned up the empty plates. He flopped down on the couch afterward, saying, "So...how are you, Pre-er, Yuko?" He looked puzzled, wondering why the hell he just tried to call her 'pretty lady'.

Anonymous

Yuko nodded, "Fine," She heard the mistake in his words but didn't comment.