Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Doodlies for you?

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2010, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I noticed Loosh was offering to draw people characters, and I figuered hey, that's an awesome way to get some practice in!

So I'm going to copy her and offer too!  8D

I don't think I've gotten good enough to draw semi-realism for people but if you REALLY REALLY want that, I can probably try.

Sooo. o: Anyone up for a doodle that may-or-may-not look pretty?

<_< Just lines for now.
>_> I'm lazy.

8D I go down the list! If you're at the bottom you get to wait.

Completed Doodlies!:
Rina's Naga Girl
Crono's... Crono.  :heart:
Asyel  :|
Fenway :|
Nivan :|
Kailan Carmichael :|
Shino Itsuharu :|

Anonymous

Can you draw me something really random? XD

A kitty?

Anonymous

What kind of kitty? Colour? Grumpy? o_o happy? Playful?

Anonymous

A black kitteh with blue eyes and a red ball of yarn who is happy!

Anonymous

o.o

Will you draw something for meeeeeee? x3

I'd lovers it if you'd draw another of my characters. P: Which one is up to you although I think my namesake character has gone for far too long without a proper picture. <__________<

I have nothing else to add.

o.o

Anonymous

Anonymous

ooooo...picturess *evil cackle*

Ahem...>.>

would you mind if i asked you to draw a character for me? it doesn't matter which one (though you have already drawn a beautiful picture of Chi and Bella has a few pictures) I could draw you something in return (since i need the practice and my last art trade for you was....well yea)

Anonymous

<3 Of course! xD You pick a character you want me to doodle for ya and you can draaw meee... hmm.  XD Got a prefrence? What do you need to practice? Boys, girls? Horses? |: Cats? Feet 8D Dogs. Wings? Handstands?

Anonymous

hmm...i am between Asyel and Sakti to have you draw |:

And i could use practice on girls and wings...and feet >.> and hands...and backgrounds...ahem -.-

Anonymous

Draw me Pindranathea >8D

Pindra! There are wings ( they're pinkish. I never actually finished this picture x3)

Sakti or Asyel. Shall I surpriiiise you?

Anonymous

ooo! i think i started drawing her and then got distracted *story of my life*

I like surprises! ^^ So i think a surprise sounds like an excellent idea ^^ *dances off to go draw* XP

Goldie

You told me to request Fenway sooo....

DRAW ME FENWAY WOMAN! (: Please and thank you!

Xphy

Could you sketch my Nivan pwetty pwease with sugar on top?

Anonymous

Hello! Could I have a picture of Kailan Carmichael from Remnants of the Earth? Doesn't have to be colored--just a whole body shot of her in street clothes/the Pilot uniform? The link to her profile is here: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... =85&t=3558

I would be more than happy to write fic for you in exchange. :D Thank you kindly!

--Amica

Anonymous

could you do my charrie?

hair: long, thick and dark brown
eyes: brown
ears: pointy but human sized
tail: like a wolfs

a dark brown Medieval Ganache whit a brown shirt below, a pair of black pants and boots
he has some cloth around his eyes

if you want to i can add a link to the profile