Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

clothes and more

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2010, 05:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

can a character wear anything or is there a limit on what they can wear or cannot?
i have skimmed through the info on "The World" button in the banner and i realized many things which was positive in my book but, it may be because i skimmed through it but i didn't get a feel for the setting as a whole a paragraph of some info of the setting would be greatly appreciated, pweese...

Anonymous

You should assume that things like zippers haven't been invented, stick to more medieval clothes, you wouldn't see t-shirts and the like, or sunglasses I think. You wouldn't see a bra with underwire and all that, but a bone corset is there. Wooden toggles and simple buttons though, as well as things that need to be laced up.

Rhindeer

What Shizzy said! :3 No modern clothing.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous