Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

About species/race

Started by Anonymous, June 13, 2010, 03:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Do I need to create a profile like the others I've seen in order to make my own species?  Or are new players even aloud to make their own?

Xphy

You can make a character of pretty much any species you want, whether it be a generic fantasy one (like elves or dwarfs) or your own unique one. Also while you are more than welcome to post a profile of your unique species you don't have to in order to make a character of said species. The Races and Species forum is really there if you want to create one that is readily available for other players to play them.

Hope that helps. ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Xphy"You can make a character of pretty much any species you want, whether it be a generic fantasy one (like elves or dwarfs) or your own unique one. Also while you are more than welcome to post a profile of your unique species you don't have to in order to make a character of said species. The Races and Species forum is really there if you want to create one that is readily available for other players to play them.

Hope that helps. ^^

*hugs*

Yes, very much so, and I apologize for not reading the FAQ before I posted this...