Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Forgotten Shadows [Ryvn!]

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2010, 05:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What a long day it's been, she thought.

Walking quietly along a path that would eventually lead her back to Ketra, she wasn't quite aware of how late it was; her sense of time was poor as she needed little sleep to get through a day. In her hand she carried a single book, one that she'd gone unreasonably long way to obtain. Though, it was rare treasures such as the one she'd just obtained that made her willing to travel so far out of her way.

Even with its great personal value and importance, Kiesha hadn't bothered to conceal it in any way and merely had it tucked under her arm as she went along. In that respect she was being a bit reckless, walking alone at night with something she so valued, but she saw no wrong in it so long as she got home with no trouble. Walking, however, had proved to take quite a bit longer than she'd expected and she had no idea how much further she had to go.

Her planning of this trip had been poor all along with many spur-of-the-moment decisions throughout. So far, though, everything had worked to her advantage despite her careless treatment of business endeavor.

Anonymous

He grumbled to himself lightly. Of all times his friend had to run off into the forests. Never before had he been separated from Kaio. She had just, run off after something without another word. He didn't know why, and he didn't care, he just needed to catch her and continue on with her. He felt bad for having drug her into Arca earlier that week, so maybe that was why she had run away from him. He didn't know. He just kicked a rock, sending it flying into a boulder where it hit and created a crater in the rock. He grumbled continuously until he felt Kaio's presence in his head.

'I am sorry for running off, Ryvn. I was hungry and needed to hunt, but I am fine now.' Ryvn sighed and he looked down. "It's fine, just find me, and hurry up, it's getting dark."f He said as he continued walking. Suddenly, he was caught off guard as he walked down the path, accidentally running into a woman. "Oooh, I'm sorry." he said, looking disoriented and out of it because of his mental conversation with Kaio. "I really should pay more attention." He said to her, rubbing the back of his head.