Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Kolish From Mother (Klea)

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2010, 12:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kolish dear, I am afraid I must give you some distressing news. I'm sure you think I don't know who your father is, that he just be some random citizen in the city, or that he was a needy traveler. He was neither son, because I know who exactly your father is.

I will not go into the details how I know, but I only had one customer during the month you were surely formed within me. Times were tight then, and that is how I know.

He was a beautiful man, but you would not think so. He had long dark blue hair, the shade yours shines. However, he kept it well hidden, and his eyes were a firey red. He first explained it to me as "No colouration in the eyes" but, after I saw his hair, I knew better. He was a Serenian. Yes, dear. Your father came from a land whose magic you curse to this day. I am sorry for not telling you sooner, but I never though you would come to hate magic this much, I would have never thought you wanted to be a militist. I warn you, avoid them as much as you can. Do not tell any of your lineage or we will both die. Burn this letter upon seeing this.

PS: I have enclosed an iron ring if you do not believe me. I have heard Serenian's cannot stand iron.