Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A stalker amoung stalkers

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2010, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OOC: I don't care what happens here. I don't care how many join as long as it stays in posting order. I trust that we all know what that means and most of all have fun!

The air seemed damp, when the wind blew it was like a breath of fresh cool air. The vibrantly green leaves above and the crab grass below slapped together in a grand, but silent applause. There leaned up against one of many oak trees, knelt a cloaked figure. Long, straight hair blew out from the confines of a hood. The figure sat there knees against chest, head hung low, as if in deep thought.

Water could be scented near-by, but what really caught her interest was the smell of salt. Slowly, her head lifted up and long delicate hands reached to pull back her hood to reveal a soft pale complexion of a female. Black hair was pulled back behind her ears. Motivation shone brightly against hazel eyes. A long slender nose and full lips that showed no smile yet no frown. A pointed chin pressed closer to her jaw as she set off running.

Black soles seemed to leap through the wooded terrain with ease. Her cloak, flew away from her shoulders and down her arms, it caught on stray branches and eventually landed among the leaves and brush. The girl still running toward something still unknown. Pale arms flashed through the trees and soon slowed to a halt.

Silence knelt, still amongst the forest for cover from the branches. Her eyes seemed focused on her target as she reached into her belt pouch and recovered a leather bound journal and a writing utensil. Quickly she scribbled something on it, ripped the page out. She effortlessly reached down around her ankle withdrew a small dagger blade about seven inches in length, tagged the paper to the tip and threw it.

The nearest tree was struck with the blade from ten feet away from her with a slap. On the paper it read:

[center:v9zto9rx]I know, you've been watching.[/center:v9zto9rx]

pryatama aphrodite

Amongst the grass, tousle haired, hidden with a vastly fading glamour. Despite feigned, but attempted efforts and fits to control, lay the lady of pinkified beauty. Tufts astray with the caress of the wind, and eyes with softened interest pulsing with vibrancy. That being the second subject getting encouraged. For she wouldn't think to step on such terrain with so much as a tarp, or magically influenced substitute, which came just as easily.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi steps needlessly, thuds from his footstep reverberated from the ground, Hjaldi looked up through to the sky lifting his hands, soaking up the sun and wind. "Ah such a warm day has blessed me. I pray my luck stays with me and i find a fight and treasure..." Hjaldi let his hands drop as he walked. Hjaldi stopped and looked outward to the depths of the forest, breathing deeply and then exhaling. Hjaldi had found a place almost exactly like his home in the summer. Deep forests and even the smell was similar.

Hjaldi paused... looking back to the sky slightly he took several short quick breaths with his nose turning his head to search for something. Again Hjaldi searched for something. Hjaldi reached for his bow pulling his bow back and notching an arrow. Slowly drawing back Hjaldi looked around slowly turning not trying to make any noise, Going down on one knee and waited...

pryatama aphrodite

Thankful to have been blessed with such slinking grace, not a leaf or tree was disturbed in her leave from the clearing. Khainley breathed deeply as wind caressed the tresses of her hair, and tufts of fur on her pelt. The sun at her back, but the Kirn having yet to feel warmth.

She halted somewhere in the maze to spot movement, later realizing it was merely another human and moving on. Passing directly by him, but having applied her invisibility glamour and silence enchantment, she was basically unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi again sniffed at the air. "Come out creature i can smell you!" Hjaldi cautiously turned around scanning the area. To call him a mere human would have meant two things one either the person has not dealt with many humans, or that the persons eyesight was very poor. Hjaldi towered over all humans being hal frost giant gave him immense height over average humans, as well as his skin color being so pale that in some light he in fact looked blue. and his hair was pale blonde. Aside from that Hjaldi had senses raised to a primal beast like state.

Hjaldi paused waiting then again called out. "Come out now show yourself. If you are afraid i mean no harm, i merely am wandering ... adventuring these lands i am not from here..." Hjaldi looked down to the ground then smelling at the air. Hjaldi couldn't hear the beast or person which was odd because there was a smell he knew it was still around him... 

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley took no pause in her venture, even when he asked her the second time to reveal herself. For she knew better. She knew of the dangerous worldy creatures could offer, as well as kill worthy harm in forms she dare not dwell on. The tree she passed just then became her resting post for a brief two minutes. The pathway she'd taken not being the cause to her breathlessness, but the feel of being watched.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi spun around loosing the arrow. Hjaldi looked straight to the tree where he had heard the leaves rustle grabbing another arrow and loosing another higher up the tree. "I have many more and my ears and nose do not lie! Now either show yourself or i will make this very difficult to hide!" Hjaldi at first did not mean harm to who ever hid but the constant hiding made him anxious and very defensive. War was no stranger to Hjaldi so he was used to the threat of death behind him... but that did not mean he liked it...

"Well?.... show yourself i can still smell you!"

pryatama aphrodite

Again, she made no sound in her further descent into the forest beyond. Her padded feet offering silence with every step, and her breaths soundless as well. Yet, the warning of making something so small as a mere physique reveal was enough to prickle her fur. She paused. "You needn't worry, visitor of the woodland, for I offer no harm and want to stay hidden for protection. Do excuse my leave in advance," she softly responded, her voice proving her to be of heavy British descendians, and said voice bouncing off every tree around him to cover her tracks.

Soon after, she continued her venture through the trees.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi looked listening as the fair voice spoke. almost coming from every which direction. Hearing the tree's rustle as she leaped from the trees. Hjaldi paused and squinted his eyes to see if his eyes could see the creature. "Very well ... creature." Hjaldi tried to follow the voice. Hjaldi had troubles there were spells on this creature and it was only making Hjaldi more curious.

"Who are you creature by the god Beyruin! show yourself! i wish to see you specter" Hjaldi had placed the bow on his back and held his hands open arms wide showing no harm. as he ran his footsteps let a resounding thump with every step making the ground shake ever so slightly.

pryatama aphrodite

"I..." She slipped into an underbrush and applied a silent enchantment to her form before continuing at a flash ridden run through the maze-like scenery, not pausing to drink in her surroundings in remember acne to her obliviousness to her arrival. She'd just... Woken up here. "I wish not to tell you," she said, rushing wording and speed.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi could now fully hear her she was close to him and she had not used the same spell to  muffle her movements for something else sounded or rather didn't sound different. Hjaldi listened fora lack of noise and also her speech seemed rushed he was new to this language but he could hear her worry and also and obvious lie. But most of all she had not used the trees to hide her presence so he could hear better where she lay hiding...

Hjaldi looked down over the bushes. "Okay now why don't you tell me the truth now. Your voice betrays you..."

pryatama aphrodite

She swallowed with pale skin beneath fur alight with a flush. No longer pink... More paper white. She shifted to her main, human form. Black skin tight gear hugging her body and pronouncing her curves. Weaponry was also part of her attire. Two blades shaping a cross on her chest, with two sheathed daggers to both thighs, a long staff at her back, and two hidden knifes tucked snug in her war ridden boots.

She sliced her skin with a dagger at random, re-sheathing it afterwards, and drained her blood onto another, more professional dagger. Intricate swirls adorning the silver blade, suddenly aglow with crimson.

She grit her teeth, and darted from the brush, brushing past him teasingly knowing her invisibility and soundless ness would drive him batshit crazy... For her amusement.

Bringer of Fenrir

hearing the sudden void of sound Hjaldi decided to end it hear and now. almost instantaneously a wall of fog rushed past them so thick it made their clothes wet Hjaldi watched now as his smell was tuned to wetness the void of noise in the area was another hint and now he had a visual of where she was as she darted towards another bush Hjaldi took a couple steps to catch up to her and another few to get in the way of her. "Got you." Hjaldi smiled "The game is done voice. reveal yourself. i mean no harm truly. " Hjaldi looked down to the space where the fog was not as it formed a body shape.

pryatama aphrodite

And the shape disappeared as she did. Placing a spell that put a barrier of visibility between the giant, and herself. It was, to bluntly put it, indestructible. Thus, throwing a wrench in his strategy to find her. She tapped her staff to her heel, thus rendering her enchantment on soundless ness to upgrade to an indestructible state as well.

Now, he could only see her if she so chooses to reveal such. Which wasn't gonna happen without a bit of... Fun...

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi was not amused anymore. "You wish to play this way fine i will not use my eyes." Hjaldi sat down and started to breathe Suddenly howls could be heard all around even above her in the thick fog. Burning blue eyes could be seen all around her looking straight at her. "Use what ever spell you want creature these eyes are not of this world so no spell can effect them, now either show yourself or i will bare my fangs and attack." Hjaldi voice was calm but carried a heavy threat he was serious and knew he could do exactly that.

Hjaldi stood again and walked over to where she stood. Still looking in the general area Hjaldi spoke. "I cannot see, or hear you ... but these..." Hjaldi placed his hands on a creature that own a pair of the eyes as the fog formed the body sudden;y still a vague shape but defined enough she could make out that it was a wolf of hulking proportions glaring down on her. "They can see you, your soul just fine..." Hjaldi smiled "They also can attack you at my bidding like i said they are not of this world ... infact right now we are not really in our world..." Hjaldi began to chuckle...

pryatama aphrodite

Oh, but he was wrong about her potential. She, like him, was not of this world, and in fact from a dimension that is the endless pit of hell. "Unless you're people are wanderers in the fire forest of hades realm, do not think you can catch a soul. For I have no soul..." she exclaimed, voice bouncing carelessly through the forest. The mist did not touch he skin. For he did not know she was in the rift between dimensions, thus rendering the attacks on her useless. Because no one can transport into different dimensions using the rift aside from hell's creatures. And she wa on of them.

Bringer of Fenrir

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Hjaldi belted out a laugh if sheer enjoyment. Hjaldi's body tensed up then shot forward grabbing her leg and throwing Her to against a tree. "You think you are safe from me because you have no soul?! That just means you are the same as the fog we are in i said we are no t of this world... This fog is a portal to what you call Hel?" Hjaldi was right his wolves were also from this Hel place although He named it different the two places were on in the same and so he was able to do much more then This voice ever thought he could do... "Do you think i am just an ordinary Frost Giant? half blood yes but there is so much more to me then you realize..." Hjaldi was now having fun again he was in his element and the voice was there right along with him this would be interesting.

"Let's have some fun..." Hjaldi smirked

pryatama aphrodite

"Ah!" Her spine emit a sickening crack as the tree none to gently embraced it. She felt the shatter among her bones and willed the beast to release her, before her shoulder landed onto a stick. Damit, Where was the fucking peace??? "You... I willed no harm and you toss me like trash," she sad, her voice cracking on the last word as if she were crying, but in reality, she was in death rendering pain.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi looked to her his face was different she could see his bones... no wait she could see him shift in form ... a ghastly sight His entire body shifted in this form parts of him bone would reveal itself and his clothes would look old and decayed. "You play a dangerous game i told you to reveal yourself or i would be hostile!" Hjaldi's voice was even different it echoed through the fog not coming from his mouth but came from all around." Hjaldi looked straight at her no wavering an inch he could see her and he would not let her run again. "Try and run and my wolves will tear your limbs off." Hjaldi bones were revealed and to any human looked almost as is he were smiling with all his teeth no skin or cheeks covering for a second then the skin and muscle formed over again to reveal a stark expression. One of neither malice nor care. It was a face of neutrality. a face of a man who had meant what he said and had no guilt of what he did, only to shift back into another different ghastly visage.

Hjaldi knelt down. "Now reveal yourself and tell me who you are and i will aid you for damages i have done." Hjaldi had a tone of caring in his voice if only it would carry through as it had sounded rather maleficent through his current form. The wolves tensed as they drew near Hjaldi's sde guarding their master... There was one missing.... Hjaldi looked up for a second said something in a tongue that escaped the creature's knowledge which lay before him. "Well?..."

pryatama aphrodite

She would stand true to her death bed. He wanted to see her, he could kill her to do it. "No... I.. you... owe... apologies... now..." she choked through blood. Coughing every syllable and breath.