Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A stalker amoung stalkers

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2010, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi dug into his side satchel pulling out a healing potion. As he reached out his shape took form again normal in all aspects of him being a half giant. throwing it at her "Obviously you are in no place to be denying demands but i admire your dedication. And you have a talent as i do to be apart of the other side... How did you acquire this gift? Did the gods give it to you ?" Hjaldi asked the no carcass. "Now please reveal yourself..." Hjaldi asked more gently his voice now gentle and more sounding as he had wished it too.

pryatama aphrodite

She grimaced and ignored the healing potion and stood. Clutching the tree for balance as her glamour melted own accord. Revealing her curvy form, and weaponry attached to skin tight black armor.

Bringer of Fenrir

"Now was that so hard?" Hjaldi looked down overlooking all of the armor and weapons, this one was a warrior of a different style that is for sure. Hjaldi shoved his arm forward again with the potion. "Take it you smell of pain and fear. Now why were you hiding? what are you doing out here... Are you one known as Graselda the maimflower?" Hjaldi squinted his eyes slightly as he asked his question. curious at the being who struggled to stand before him.

pryatama aphrodite

"No. I have no specified species or title... I'm just known as Amaria Pavata Connara of the Shifter Inshinigami Corporation... Owner of... My own company Connara Industries... Published works with varying branches." Once she finished what she thought was all she could manage, she lowered herself down on the tree, burrowing her face in her arms with her knees drawn to her bloodied chest. Heavily inhaling and echaling with ragged precision.