Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Character List and Doodads

Started by Tally, January 28, 2011, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Stars would explode, seas would boil!  They definitely need to meet! xD  Have a preference for plot and/or location?

Anonymous

Maybe my brothers could frame Zephaniah with something? Then he could spend the thread dramatically shaking his fist and trying to track them down.

Tally

Oh my God. xD Yes.  That is brilliant!  How do you think we should start that one off? P: Zephan can easily be in Zantaric so that's not a problem, and I can find a reason for him to be in just about any situation or place, unfortunately curious and impulsive as he is. xD  Play out their first meeting you think?

Tally

Tally

Got a new character up, and two open threads still in need of replies! :3

Winters-Feather

i think it would be kind of cool for tai to have a thread with angel... he could be a mentor to her, teach her some dragon riding tricks, and scold her for her naivity. (And wonder why he got positioned in this job, ahha. maybe they have some mission that confinds them in Adela?)

Tally

Totally!  He could be personally training her, or she could be getting some hand-on instruction out on a real mission!  Keeping them in Adela would not be a problem at all.  Angel mostly stays there.  They could adventure in the Thunderblacks!

Want to start the thread, or would you like me to? :3

Winters-Feather

wooo okay :D you can, if you'd like.

Tally

Will do!  Thunderblacks okay for a location? :3

Winters-Feather

Tally

Awesome! 8D  I'll have the thread up tonight if I have time, and if not then tomorrow night!

Tally

Well! xD That took me way longer than expected!  Sorry for the delay, thread is up now! :3

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13472.0

Tally

Updateeeeeed!  New character added!

Tally

Updated with Crow!  He is free again!

Tally

All updated!  A couple new characters added into the free list and a new/old open thread added too!

Tally

Not entirely fixed up yet, but I got a bunch of free characters listed!

Tally

There.  My entire character quicklist is up.

SO YOU CAN STOP COMPLAINING NOW @Rhi-Rhi

Aeytrious

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey