Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Rogue in the Forest [Closed]

Started by Thief, March 23, 2011, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thief

Scarlet jumped back from Leon's strike. She could see the reflection of her eyes in the blade as it passed by her face. Her advantage was fading, and it was becoming more noticeable with each passing second.

Without hesitating, Scarlet grabbed for his extended wrist. If she could get a secure grip, she would twist his hand behind his back. Hopefully, when she had him held, she could get him to surrender.

((OOC: Really, the first? 8D Well, then allow me to be the first to say that I think you will be a great Admin.))

Anonymous

As it was his left hand, it wasn't hard for Scarlet to get the lock on him. Swearing, Leon dropped to his knees, trying to lesson the pressure she was applying to his joints, "Bitch! Rot cunted whore! Let me go!"

Thief

"Not until you calm down!" Scarlet spoke the words harshly. "Can't you see that I'm trying not to hurt you?" She loosened the tension on his arm to relieve some of the pain, but was sure to keep a good grip on his wrist.

"It's getting late, and there's no telling what lurks in these woods at night." Scarlet was still using her harsh voice. "It would be beneficial to both of us if you would calm down and cooperate. If you can't do that, then I'll be forced to restrain you until dawn."

Anonymous

"I AM CALM!" Leon struggled against the woman's hold, though he still couldn't break it, "But I'll never cooperate with a filthy witch! My soul is clean! Not even your pretty face is going to tempt me!"

Thief

"I'm not interested in your soul!" Scarlet was not holding back with her voice any longer. It now sounded so harsh that it was like talking to a completely different person. "All I need is for you to agree to behave for the evening! If you don't think you can do that, then I can tie you to a tree and leave you there all night! So, do you want to sleep horizontal or vertical!? The choice is entirely up to you!"

Anonymous

"I'm not listening to any of your lies witch!" Leon struggled against her hold. The change in her voice only proved she was some demonspawned whore sent to tempt men. He wasn't going to let her taint or tempt him and he prayed she didn't kill him out in these woods. But at least that death would be honorable!

Thief

Scarlet tightened the grip on his wrist. He was really struggling now, and she did not have the energy to restrain him again if he were to get loose. She had to tie him up, or risk him attacking her again.

"You leave me no choice." Her face went blank, hiding her emotions. Scarlet pulled Leon's arm back and up, the pain of the hold would stop his struggling momentarily. "I'm sorry." She brought up the hand that held her dagger and quickly swung the handle towards the back of his head. She hoped the first strike would knock him out. She really did not want to hit him repeatedly if she did not have to.

Anonymous

All she needed was the one blow. With a soft grunt, Leon's eyes rolled back and he slumped forward, no longer resisting her hold on him.

Thief

Scarlet released Leon's wrist, gently lowering him to the ground. She turned and walked over to where they had been sitting by the fire. Leon had placed his gear close to his place by the fire. There, she found enough rope keep him restrained.

After binding his arms and legs, she placed him just outside the door to her shelter. Being that close to the shelter and fire would keep him warm and safe. She only wished she had something for the headache he was sure to have in the morning.

Scarlet was exhausted by this point. She crawled into her shelter and closed her eyes. The sounds of the fire crackling and the various sounds of the forest combined to create a symphony of soothing sound. It was not long before sleep came over her.

Anonymous

Leon stayed out for the rest of the night. When the morning light started to filter through the trees, he woke up slowly. Everything hurt. His head throbbed and his body was stiff from being stuck in one position all night, his muscles tight from the cold.

He could already tell that moving was going to hurt. A lot. But he was still bound. Slowly shifting, Leon attempted to wiggling and twist to try and reach the knife he kept in his boot.

Thief

Scarlet's eyes opened, greeted by warm sunlight. She sat up and stepped out of her shelter, allowing the sun to warm her skin. The fire pit was still smoldering, though the flame had died down quite some time ago. She reached into the dirt and tossed a few handfuls over it to be sure it would stay out.

Remembering her friend from last night, Scarlet turned to check on him. Hopefully he had calmed down over the night, but, somehow, she doubted it.

Anonymous

When the witch came out, Leon stopped going for the knife. No point in announcing he had it. Instead his blue grey eyes tracked her, his expression dark. Flame haired cunt wasn't going to get the best of him.

Thief

Scarlet was relieved to see that he was awake, but he was staring at her like he was watching a wild animal. Keeping eye contact, as if afraid to take his eyes off of her. It was safe to say he had calmed down, but his mood had not improved at all. The only thing she could do was try to talk to him again. "So... you okay?"

Anonymous

"Curse you witch! I'll have nothing to do with your poison tongue!" Leon narrowed his eyes, spitting at her feet. He had been bested by her and that stung. A woman and a witch had managed to overpower and tie him up.

Thief

"So you're still on about me being a witch, huh? Oh well, I tried." Leon seemed to be getting more upset the longer he was around her. Fortunately, there was no need for him to be around her anymore. Scarlet drew the knife from her sleeve as she walked closer to him. "Guess I can't change your mind about me after all."

Anonymous

"You can kill me but I wont give in! My soul is clean of your taint!" And with that, Leon began to pray loudly to Ansgar and any Saints that would hear him. He had always known he was going to die, all soldiers had to come to terms with that fact and while he hadn't wanted to die this young, he wasn't going to go without honor, without dignity.

Thief

Scarlet could not help but giggle when she heard him. "I'm not going to kill you, silly boy." She reached down with the knife, slicing the ropes she used to restrain him. "I already told you, I'm not some evil witch, and I won't hurt you." She extended her hand in an offer to help him up. "You don't have to believe me, but I would appreciate it if you refrained from attacking me again. If you behave, then so will I."

Anonymous

She might not be planning on killing him, but he was going to kill her. If he could have, he would have exploded out and attacked her, but his arms were numb and he could hardly move. Swinging them awkwardly, he attempted to wake his limbs up, still glaring daggers at the witch and refusing to speak.

Thief

"Well, I guess I'll take the silent glare as you agreeing to behave." Scarlet withdrew her hand, and thus her offer to help him up. This guy really was angry, over something as trivial as her starting a fire. "Well, you won't have to deal with me too much longer. I'll be heading back south soon."

Scarlet began to gather her things, she did not want to waste too much time here. She managed to get far enough away from Jack, so now she needed to start working. A few mercenary jobs, and Jack would eventually pick up on her trail. It would not be any fun for her if he did not catch on at some point. She could not help but wonder what he was up to at the moment.

Anonymous

She could think that all she wanted. Leon continued to watch her, angry and wary. She seemed nice enough, and Leon was sure she was. But she was weak and dangerous. She was messing with the universe and bring magic's taint into their land.

For the sake of her soul and to keep Connlaoth safe, Leon was going to kill her.

He sat up slowly, wincing as the blood rushed back into his limbs, body screaming in protest at the movement.