Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Rogue in the Forest [Closed]

Started by Thief, March 23, 2011, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thief

Scarlet continued to gather her things and contemplate various ways of toying with her pursuer, Jack. Their little game of hide-and-seek was now underway, and she was planning on having quite a bit of fun this time around.

"I'm sorry for leaving you tied up all night," she said to Leon. Just because her company was not feeling very friendly at the moment, did not mean she was going to be unkind. She was almost done retrieving her belongings, and would soon be on her own. She might as well try to enjoy the company while she had it.

Anonymous

"Fuck you ya poxy cunt." Leon sprung forward then, limbs awake enough that he could move again, though he was still clumsy. As he moved forward, he drew the knife in his boot, readying himself for a final attack on the witch.

Thief

Scarlet was startled by his sudden outburst. She could hear his feet as he approached. She instinctively sped herself up, her eyes glowing brightly with the activation of her ability. Turning at a an inhuman speed, she swept her foot along the ground, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust. Her hand pulled the knife from her sleeve, and she prepared her defense behind her wall of dust.

Anonymous

Leon went down at her blindingly fast kick, but his free arm snaked out, gripping her arm and pulling her down with him. That speed made it hard to fight her, but he did his best to try and roll her under him, using his larger mass to his advantage.

Thief

Scarlet felt her foot connect before the dust blocked her view. Through the cloud of dirt and dust came the man's hand, gripping her arm as he fell. The sudden pull of his weight surprised her, her loss of concentration causing the world around her to suddenly return to normal speed. She fell into the dust cloud, unable to see her assailant. She hit the ground, landing on her back, as the dirt and dust falling against her began to settle.

She opened her eyes to find Leon on top of her, pinning her to the ground. She had dropped her knife, and it had been buried under the settling dirt. This was definitely not what she had planned.

"Get off of me!" she screamed as he began wiggling violently. Her eyes began to glow as she reactivated her ability, turning the wiggling into a rapid vibration, in the hopes of shaking him off.

Anonymous

That was a really, really weird sensation and Leon had to struggle to keep his grip on the girl. It was hard when she moved in ways he just wasn't used too and his arms and legs still felt heavy and weird after being tied up all night.

Gritting his teeth, he concentrated on trying to keep her from wiggling free, "Give up! You can at least save your soul!"

Thief

"My soul is fine!" Scarlet's knee came up at inhuman speed, repeatedly striking him at his side. After several hits, she managed to force him off of her.

While he lay there holding his side, she rose to her feet, anger bubbling up inside her. "I already told you... I didn't want to hurt you." She kicked him in his side, the same spot her knee had just abused. "Why did you have to go and change my mind?"

Scarlet was usually only cruel with her words, but get her mad, and you would see that she could be cruel in other ways as well. She placed the heel of her foot firmly into his chest. "Now, I would like an apology. That is, unless you want to keep making me angry." She began to increase the pressure of her foot on his chest. She would make him sorry that he attacked her from behind like that.

Anonymous

Sharp, vicious pain exploded in Leon's side. He curled around it, gasping for breath. He was going to be pissing blood after this.

Fuckfuckfuck but this was not good! When the woman rolled him onto his back, Leon cried out, glaring up at her. He narrowed his eyes, panting and hurt, "Your soul is gonna rot away cunt. Enjoy your hell. I will never apologize."

Thief

Scarlet lifted her foot from his chest, and brought it back down hard. "You will apologize!" His attitude and insults did not bother her. Just the fact that he would dare try to attack her for no good reason made her furious. "I did nothing to you. I offered shelter and a warm fire, and you attacked me. I tried to be nice about it, to dismiss it and leave you alone, but you attacked me again."

She stomped on his chest a second time, and had to resist doing it a few more times. She did not understand why he was so adverse to just ending this stupid fight. "Just get it through your head that you've lost, and apologize for attacking me like that." She was beginning to get her anger under control, though she still had a cold, harsh tone to her voice.

Anonymous

Leon cried out, coughing roughly, gasping for air as her foot drove the air out of his lungs. He couldn't have apologized even if he wanted too, unable to speak. Once he was able to speak again, he croaked out a gasping, "Eat shit witch."

Thief

Scarlet managed to get her anger under control. This poor guy had no idea how close she was to just stomping a hole into his chest. She lifted her foot from his chest, placing it back as she stepped away from him. "You will be sorry, one way or another."

She turned around and grabbed the rope again. Though some of it was cut, it would do for what she had planned. She jerked his arm up, holding it in place as she wrapped the rope around his forearm. "I'm going to give you one last chance to apologize." She held the rope tightly in her free hand. "If you say no, then I'm leaving, and you will be sorry you were so rude to me."

Anonymous

"I ain't apologizing! Just do yer worst, mage scum!" Leon knew it was a bad idea to piss this woman off. She could do all kinds of awful things to him, but he wasn't going to break. The flesh might be weak, but at least his soul would be clean.

He coughed again, pain racing through him. His chest felt like fire.

Thief

Scarlet grinned. "Fine, then no more chances." She pulled the rope coiled around his arm away at blazing speed, dragging it along his flesh. The rope snapped with the force of a cracked whip before falling to the ground. The rope left a whelp so red, it was practically glowing. Scarlet could almost feel the heat coming off of it.

"While you think about how you could have avoided all of this, I am going to collect my things." There was not left to collect, but she took her time anyway. She was no longer sorry about her presence causing any more pain for Leon.

Anonymous

Leon screamed at the rope burn, curling around his arm. The pain was intense and he couldn't think for several moments, making loud pain noises. Fucking bitch! If he ever found her again, he would end her. Witch!

(Thread end?)

Thief

((Yeah... Thanks for another awesome thread Rina.))