Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bump in the daylight

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Wincing, Adelaide shook her head, but vowed to stay quiet. There was no way she was leaving! Not with Beatrid in danger like this! Not if she could help! And while she wasn't allowed to use her magic here, she had learned some fighting skills. No one was going to hurt her Beatrid if she could help it. She would break that stupid mage in half first!

[hr:16yrc37x][/hr:16yrc37x]

Leon wasn't able to prevent the man from pulling free, but it looked like it didn't matter, as he jumped in front of the Mordecai's sword, going down. But it wasn't long before the witch grabbed him and they took off across the roof.

With a quick barking order to the other men, Leon raced after them, following their path along the ground. More soldiers, drawn by the activity were arriving to help. It wouldn't be long before they would be cornered with no where else to go.

Rhindeer

Beatrid didn't know how she was doing it, but there would be time for questioning later, when the mage was under custody and ready to be burned.

Sheathing her sword, she called more orders to the men and shouted at one to run for backup, then took off at a run, following along with Leon from below. More soldiers were moving ahead of them to block the criminals' escape. With any luck, there was another Mordecai or two in this town that would also be assisting.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Scythe-Nova

-"Agh... i Need to get out of sight..."

She looked over her shoulder for a moment before she again dissapeared with a loud Sound Boom. She now stood in one of the side alleys in the shadows, she took down her Apothecary chest and placed it behid som barrels hiding it from view she then opened it before putting Blade into the large space inside the box and then crawled into the box herself. She turned and closed the chest from inside and put a wooden sheet before the entrance so that even if you did find the Chest, opening it it would only look like a normal Apothecary chest.

-"Now to you Mister Blade"

She said calmly and cleared out the table in the room and put him on top of it. She then started to pull out the many drawers in the room taking out medical tools. She then started to take off Blades Armor so that she could start his treatment. "Damn damn damn i need to think of a way to get out of this country..." She thought and started to sweat slightly.

Anonymous

Blade stirred slightly. "Ooh..." He opened his eyes and winced. "Gah..." Then, he realised that he no longer had his armor on. The room he was in was too comfy for a prision, so he knew that he was rescued... But by the girl he tried to protect? It was hard for him to think, the pain from the slash across his chest was overloading his every sense. He could barely see anymore, his ears were ringing, he smelled his own blood, and he had a metallic taste in his mouth... And of course, the actual physical pain. "Where... am I?" Blade managed to say, raising his head slightly and barely making out the face of the girl. The embarressment for him to not be in armor was being held at bay from the pain, and he was somewhat grateful for that.

Scythe-Nova

-"Shush youre safe i'm goin to fix this wound for you"

She said and took out a small vial filled with black liquid and held it i front of Blade so that he could see it and looked at him with a serious expression.

-"Can you still talk Mister Blade? If you can do you want to use this potion? If not i have to preform a painfull operation on you but it's up to you."

She said somewhat stressed and looked at Blade with a somewhat pained expression, "If he takes this i wont have to preform surgery but i'll have to help him deal with the side effect" She thought to herself and looked at blade with the same expression.

Anonymous

Blade winced as his own heartbeat began to betray him. "If it... will heal..." He lowered his head and focused on his breathing, trying to slow it down so his heart would also slow in order to keep him from bleeding to death. Suddenly, his mind flashed back to just before he arrived in this world. The major battle of the Gate. There were far too many for him to defeat, and so he had jumped into the Gate itself to keep it shut down. His mind returned to the present. "Just... do it..." he gasped, resisting the urge to thrash in pain. It would be degrading for him and he could injure the one he tried to protect.

Scythe-Nova

She nodded briefly and uncorked the vial and opened Blade's mouth and then poured the contents of the vial into his mouth. She swallowed hard and took a step back when she were done waiting for the potion to take it's effect.

-"That Potion is called Blood of the Fenris and it will heal you..."

She looked sideways before turning around looking into the wall, Soon after the initial effect the second effect would come. "I have to help him, Be strong Ikki..."  She thought for herself before turning back to Blade and started to undo her shirt.

Anonymous

Blade instantly felt better. Everything stopped hurting and he looked at his chest, seeing the wound seal up. Even the damage to his leg he could feel being repaired. Shortly afterwards, he felt the secondary effect kick in and he was surprised. As a guardian, he had to learn to keep his consious mind seperate from the needs of the body, but this was something different. It was now as if he were fighting his own body, truly. Unfortunately, his body was winning out. He sat up and smiled.

(FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEE! FADE TO THE BLACKNESS!)

Scythe-Nova

Ikki observed as Blades wound closed up and smiled somewhat happy and when he sat up she walked over to him. She knew what was comming and she had prepared herself for this, She looked at Blade when he smiled and his shadow towered over her.

((Aaaaaaand Faded XD))

Some hours later Ikki stumbled onto her feet leaning onto the table, She were back into her normal form now that the Demon Oil had wore off under the act. She had trouble standning on her own and leaned onto the table heaving heavy breaths. She picked up her skirt from the table and started to dress herself slowly.

-"..."

She looked back at Blade with a carefull glance and quickly turned back to looking at the table again.