Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Illusion & Dream (Open)

Started by Anonymous, October 14, 2011, 05:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In which a woman falls from the sky...

The heat blazed like the belly of a star, scorching, but did not burn. Such an odd brand of magic, this heat and light that swirled around her. She could vagually recall falling, as if in some sort of dream, yet the ground below (peppered in soft, lush green forests) was rushing at her quite faster than she would have liked. This spurred her into action, for if it was not a dream and she didn't take some precautionary action, that drop would likely kill her. The cat flared out her arms, particles of light that could remind one of fireflies gathering around her hand. A tall shield began to appear, glittering in the sunlight as the blazing magic around her began to dissolve, leaving the woman hurtling to the ground. As she fell, she wove loose strands of magic about her. It contracted like a tight glove around her body, fitting in perfectly, a shimmer alongside her normal glittering armor

Then she hit the ground. It seemed to almost explode around her in a moment, dirt and grass hurling itself past her vision as all went blurry. She didn't feel any immediant pain, so her foggy brain registered she was not hurt. She slowly began to stand, looking downward at the small crater at her feet. "I will not be stepping through any more odd portals again, that is for sure." Now it was time to figure out exactly where she was...

wolfie

Rhindeer

[ooc: the player is gone and the last post was in October 2011. ;D So they won't reply. You should check The Plotting Center if ya need help finding threads to join! <3 And I know I'm always open for threads!]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa