Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY SOTE! =D

Started by Anonymous, December 13, 2011, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You gettin' ooooooooooold.

That is all. =D

Haze

And just to prove how old you're getting, you went and had seizures on us!

Happy birthday!

Lion

OMG HAPPY BIRFDAY! 8D *throws confetti*

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Xphy

Happy b-day SotE! 8D

Congrats on making it a full 11 years! Most RPs are lucky if they make it to their first year, so clearly you have something special here. Keep up the good work Rhi and company!

Rhindeer

LAWL! xD I GUESS I SHOULD GET RID OF THE 10 YEARS IN THE BANNER HUH?

And give us a new look. >_> I have started it!

BUT YAY! THANKS GUYS! <333 You guys are what make it awesome and possible! <333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

...So. I think with me being 22, SotE being 11... And me being here when I was 12...

|: I've been here for nearly half my life.
Is there some kind of badge for that? ;D

Anonymous

I'm late to the party, but, happy birthday, SotE!
-puts up streamers and blows party horns!-