Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pearly Shells Shining in the Sun... [M]

Started by Winters-Feather, March 10, 2012, 12:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

"You did?" he asked, surprised as he brought himself up right. The man gingerly took the stone out of the girl's hands. It was pink and in a curious curvy shape; he had never seen the likes of it before.
"Whoa. It's beautiful. Thank you!" he said, his eyes wide in curiosity. The man traced it's figure gently with a finger. It was so smooth.
 "How did you manage to find this?"

stelmarisa

Ewe smiled as Narron admired the stone.
"It was tucked away in a little pocket of weeds at the bottom. I don't know how it got shaped like that though... I suppose the current did it." She reached over to touch the stone's curves as Narron held it, remembering something she had been told long ago.

"They have that shape on the mainland. They call it a love heart... I suppose it's meant to look like a person's heart?" She shrugged at the comparison, then carried on.

"But they use it to show love and affection. Isn't that nice?" She beamed over at Narron.

Winters-Feather

As Ewe explained where she found the stone and her musings on how it obtained it's shape, Narron let out his wings, being careful not to hit her. He ruffled out his feathers in one motion to get the water out of them to dry. He looked a little silly, all the more so when his eyes widened at  his friend's explanation of the stone's significance.
"I didn't know that," he muttered, nodding at her question, "It's an interesting idea."
 The people on the main land had queer notions when it came to such things. He didn't really understand the point of marriage, and people's hearts certainly didn't look that way.

But love and affection? He understood that, on many levels. But if Ewe was giving him such a dear gift, than he had to give her something in return. But what? Narron took in a deep breath and hugged her close.
"It's no fair, Ewelani," he shyly said, "You gave me such a lovely gift. But I wasn't as lucky as you; I don't have any pretty heart stones to give in return."
He sheepishly smiled as he looked over towards his pile of rocks.
"I didn't find any love stones. I wonder if there are more?"
The man's attention turned back towards the pool, seriously considering diving in, again.

stelmarisa

Ewelani lapsed into thoughtful silence as Narron spoke, her thoughts along much the same lines as his. The mainland's ideas of love were very different to those on Yoreiq, that was for sure. The idea of tying onself to one other person - for ever - was almost unheard of on the isles, although she had heard many tales from the traders about their sweethearts back home. Somewhat unusually, Ewe had not yet entered into a relationship of any kind, but she had been entertained by their stories.

"Aw," she giggled as Narron pulled her into a hug and patted him on the back.
"You don't need to give me anything! I just thought it'd be nice to give you."

Winters-Feather

"I know," Narron bluntly replied as he pulled back so he could look at her.
"But I want to."
Ewelani was pretty. She was kind, sweet, and generous. The young woman possessed many of the qualities their people admired. It was true that the Yoreiq people had a different perception of love than the main landers did, but it still existed. Romance was still there in some forms as were relations. They were ways of expressing love and happiness, something to be shared.

Narron had had both in his life time, but he wondered if she had even touched either. Yes, he loved her dearly. They were good friends, after all. But there was something else there, too. He had started to realize it earlier, but it was only now was he willing to start facing it, slowly.
He coughed, suddenly finding his throat was rather dry.
"Though, Ewelani," he started to ask bashfully, "Why'd you give the stone to me?"

stelmarisa

Ewe smiled brightly as Narron spoke, settling back beside him on the banks. Still musing to herself, she pulled up some long strands of water reeds and took to plaiting them as they sat in companionable quiet. She always found it easy to amuse herself, and never sat still for long even when she was calm and quiet, like now.

It was only a moment later that she was distracted from her game by Narron speaking again. Turning towards him, she looked up curiously. Why had she given it to him? It seemed like an odd question.

"Because I wanted you to have it, of course!" She reached out for his hand, squeezing it playfully. "I saw it and thought of you. And you know I have love and affection for you."

Winters-Feather

Narron nodded at her answer.
"I do," he replied, honestly, his face growing a little hot. He wondered how she meant it, though he was too bashful to ask. Perhaps he didn't need to; just this was enough.
"I love you, too," he said, putting a hand over hers.
He became silent as he with drawn his hands to rub the back of his neck. He suddenly became very interested in staring out into the water and felt a bit awkward in the situation he was in. He couldn't go swimming again because he didn't want to get his wings wet, but he didn't want to sit down like this and do nothing, either. Like Ewe, he had a tendency to be restless, but he was even more so, now. He knew it was because of the exchange they just had, but he said nothing more to continue it in that direction and instead admired the stone with a thin smile.

stelmarisa

"You dooo?" Ewe laughed and questioned him playfully. She noticed his sudden withdrawal and wondered for a moment what had caused it, though she was never one to think too deeply into others' motivations.

"What would I do without you Narron?" Moving suddenly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a giggly kiss on his cheek. As she pulled away she rose to stand on her tiptoes at the edge of the pool before diving in gracefully.

She was under water for a minute before she surfaced, beaming, and swam over to where Narron sat, bobbing in the water at his feet.

Winters-Feather

Narron laughed when she teased him, feeling horribly embarrassed.
"Yes," he admitted.
He gave a shout of surprise when she wrapped her arms around his neck, though he quickly wrapped an arm around her tiny waist.  
"Plenty," he retorted  to her question as she kissed him before slipping off into the water. There were many on the islands who could do the things he did.

Surprised, he rubbed where her lips had touched him for a  couple of seconds as he watched her have her fun in the water. He couldn't help but to smile at her bubbly nature and bent over some so that he could talk to her better.
"You're such a  child," he teased as he reached over to tap her on the  forehead.

stelmarisa

Feeling the water streaming down her skin, Ewe stretched luxuriously. She smiled as Narron tapped and teased her, sticking her tongue out.

"It's fun this way!" she retorted, and paddled closer to him, reaching up to rest her arms on his knees.
"Think how strange it would be if I was all serious and sensible, like the mainland people. You wouldn't recognise me!"

She laughed merrily and took to tracing patterns on his skin, with the drips that rolled off her fingers. A moment later she looked up again, eyes a little concerned.

"And then you wouldn't like me!"

Winters-Feather

"Uhuh," Narron replied doubtfully, wrinkling his nose at the thought. It was true that he probably wouldn't recognize the young woman if she had completely shifted her character. Still, "serious and sensible" sounded an awfully like a description of the man, though he didn't think he acted like the main landers. He certainly wasn't strange.
Was he?

The man kept such thoughts to himself as he watched her trace the fiery patterns of his tattoos on his left side. Her cool  and light touch gave him ripples of pleasant  shivers with every swirl and spike she  traced. He smiled at her concerned question and simply placed a large hand over hers.
"I think you should stay yourself," he straightforwardly replied.
"If being serious and sensible becomes part of who you are, then that's okay," he continued as he gently pushed some of her stray hair behind her ear.
"I'll always like you."

stelmarisa

Ewe smiled sweetly as her hand was covered by Narron's, in turn placing her other hand on top. Narron's reassurances made her relaxed and grateful, a warm feeling bubbling in her heart.

"Maybe if I ever give in and grow up. I suppose I'll have to, someday," she said light-heartedly. As he moved her hair she stood on tip-toes, her light body bobbing easily as she moved in towards his touch.

"You're so sweet, Narron... I'll always like you too." She stretched to replicate his movement, stroking back his thick fringe.

"You're one of my favourite people." She told him this quite unabashed, but found herself wondering as the strange, 'bubbly' feeling returned in her heart when she touched him.

Winters-Feather

OOC: you didn't really specify about the tattoos, so call me out if I'm wrong. Also, I thought they were sorta sitting down? But I guess I was wrong; it's cool :P

IC:

"Really?" Narron softly asked as Ewe moved in closer.
He smiled as she went on her toes  in the water to play with his hair and leaned forward  a little so that he could see her better. The man was almost afraid to speak; it was as if his breath was being cruelly snatched away with each passing word and touch.  Narron cupped her face with his hand as his thumb brushed against her lower lip and chin, his eyes seeming to take in every detail of her face, her curves, the tattoos on her skin.

Did she really mean that? One of her favorite people.  Narron didn't know if he would go as so far as to say that he had 'favorites', but Ewe was defiantly one of the few whom he held in a special place for in his heart.  There weren't many people he acted this way with, was open this way with, to whom he would share a "love heart" with. To have her return his sentiments, though he had said nothing, relieved and encouraged the man, in a way. Of course, she didn't say specify what she had meant by 'favorite', but he didn't think it mattered. It was as if a sun had been born in his belly, for those words enough filled his spirit with a sense of radiance and energy. Narron felt as if he could burst into flames at any moment.  

And so,  as his wings twitched and his feathers  rustling in the breeze, the man leaned in close and kissed her gently on the lips.

stelmarisa

((You're fine with the tattoos, and whoops, sorry! I guess we're picturing the scene differently? If it helps, I was picturing something like this?))

Despite their growing closeness, Ewelani was taken off guard by Narron's soft kiss. As his lips touched hers she felt a tingling run over her body, as if the hair was standing on end. Her mind had barely registered the warmth that this sensation brought before she pulled back, eyes wide and cheeks flushed as she gazed at Narron.

"Oh! You..." she stammered over her words for a moment before giving up; lost for words, for once. She had kissed before, but only with friends and family, never with someone who had touched her so gently and looked at her so intently. She swallowed, suddenly aware of her heart beating fast in her chest.

"You kissed me," she said nonsensically. And she surprised herself, by reaching up to stroke his face, and let her lips meet his again.

Winters-Feather

OOC: whoops >< Yeah, that was the image in my head, but I thought you were thinking differently and I derped. I fixed my previous post though.

IC:

Narron panted slightly as he drew back, mainly because he had forgotten how to breathe. For the slightest bit of a moment, he was worried that he might have offended Ewe, his heart sinking a little as she looked at him in surprise.
Maybe I shouldn't have had kissed her, he thought, feeling foolish. He gulped in anxiety.
He gave an embarrassed laugh at her statement, drawing his hand back.
"Yeah, I-" he muttered as he dropped eye contact, when, all of a sudden, she reached out and kissed him.
Oh.

Narron grinned as their lips locked. He felt exuberant and carefree, so completely at bliss was he. A hand reached out for her hand and held it tightly as another reached for the back of Ewe's head, her beautiful hair slipping through his fingers. His heart was pumping fast, his blood pounding against his ears. After a while Narron reluctantly drew back to look at Ewe, than to look at his wings, then to look at the water. He didn't want to get his wings wet, but he was impatient. She was in the water and he wanted to join her and be able to kiss her better, right now. Carefully, he slipped into the water, which wasn't so high where Ewe was standing. His wings twitched as he shivered and gasped as he reached out for her tiny waist, the water cold against his skin.

"Hey," he bashfully said as he pressed his forehead against hers. His eyes stared deeply into hers, the sun's light twinkling in his eyes as his mouth expanded into a shy, but happy smile.

stelmarisa

Ewe quirked her head to one side as Narron drew back to look around, wondering what he was going to do. She was dimly aware of disappointment, deep in her mind, that he had stopped kissing her. She had been taken by surprise by his  first kiss, but it had quickly started to feel so natural, so obvious, that she was amazed that it had never happened before.

"Hey." She smiled as he slipped into the water beside her. His hand felt warm against her skin where it had been chilled by the cool water. She let herself be pulled towards him, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"Won't your wings get wet?" She touched his feathers gently, her smile mirroring his.

Winters-Feather

OOC: I don't think making out is quite M rated, but i put it there just in case?

IC:

Narron shrugged at Ewe's question, enjoying the moment. The water felt warmer and more comfortable now that her body was close to his.
"A little," he admitted as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, before moving his way down her neck.
"Though when we leave here," he muttered between kisses, "I could take you any where else you want to go on the island. There's so many beautiful hidden places...."
He paused and brought his face back up so that he could look at Ewe properly, as if to question the validity of this statement. The man looked at her for a long moment before leaning in.
"But I think I like this one best," he whispered before kissing her on the lips, again. He was more passionate this time, hungrier as he pulled her in close, his hands moving along her lower back, holding tightly.

stelmarisa

(Good idea! At least then we're covered)

Ewe giggled as Narron's lips moved down her neck, the soft touch of his lips sending her skin tingling.
"Mmm, can you get much more hidden than this?" She murmured , gazing over his shoulder at their pretty clearing. "This place feels like it's all ours."

She smiled as he straightened up to look at her, suddenly shy. That shyness melted away as he kissed her again and she moved in towards him. Her hands moved down his strong arms, feeling his muscles beneath her fingers.

Winters-Feather

Their own hidden place. He liked the sound of that.
Narron chuckled as Ewelani fiery returned his kiss, her touch electrifying his skin as they lightly brushed down his arms. He had been careful to slip the stone deep inside one of his pockets so that he wouldn't lose it. In turn to her touch, he clung onto the young woman tighter as his hands began to explore her curves and caress her hair. The man lost track of time as his body and spirit were surrendered to this moment , to this woman that he loved in a place that they could call their own.  Finally, after what seemed like both a passing moment and yet an eternity, he took his lips away from Ewe's and kissed her again on the neck as he smoothly hoisted her up by her hips and sat her down on the brick of the pool. He happily looked up at her before climbing out of the water himself and plopped himself right next to her as his feathers puffed out, again.

Panting slightly, Narron looked out to observe the captivating scenery that surrounded them before shyly turning towards Ewe, again.
"Beautiful," he couldn't help to say with a bashful chuckle.
 He didn't want to stop kissing her; if he had it his way, he probably would continue to do so until the sun came up the next morning. However, it was beginning to hurt touching her skin, let alone looking at her. He wanted her badly and could feel his hardened member press against his skin, but he kept such thoughts to himself. In any case, he preferred to keep things a slower pace than some of his peers, so he tried to distract himself with thoughts of the other places he could take Ewe. There were so many!

Narron hummed to himself one of the fire dancing songs as he playfully nudged Ewe on the side.
"I'm glad you came here with me," he shyly said. Though, after saying those words, Narron realized he probably should have been a bit more specific about what he meant; he didn't just mean it as a thank you, but rather as him being grateful for the entire afternoon.

stelmarisa

Ewe could feel all of her muscles tensing as Narron's hands roamed over her skin, her own fingers trembling as she returned his touches. She had never felt so free with someone before, running her hands over every part of his body, feeling his powerful muscles under her fingertips. It brought on a feeling she had never experienced, one of desperation and hunger, and a very physical longing. She found herself pressing ever closer in to his embrace until he broke away and lifted her up.

Her breathing was shallow, her chest rising and falling rapidly as he climbed up to sit beside her. She shuddered with pleasure, unable to stop the spread of pleasure that was coursing through her veins.

"Me too...." she answered Narron breathily, beaming at him contentedly. "Let's stay here forever." Leaning over, she placed one warm hand on his leg and pressed her lips to his cheek, kissing him so delicately that it was almost teasing.

Tags: