Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Building the foundation of Chaos [Open]

Started by Scythe-Nova, April 26, 2012, 05:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Senka Blushed as well when Belafay kissed her back and she smiled happily before she let Belafay go and walked over to one of the cabinets on the far side of the room and looking through them searching for something.

-"...There's usually some nice things in these kinds places"

She said before looking up and smiling before reaching for something in the cabinet and pulling out a large bottle of wine and placing it on a table next to the cabinet, she then resumed rummaging through the cabinet and a while later she pulled out a large loaf of bread and a wheel of cheese.

-"Lucky!"

She exclaimed excitedly before turning to Belafay and smiled at her before beckoning her over to one of the tables in the room. She picked up the bottle of wine and went over to the table and setting down the Bread Cheese and wine on the table.

-"Maybe we could relax a little here now"

She said an looked at Belafay and pulled out one of the chairs next to the table and gestured for belafay to sit down on the chair while looking at her with a slight smile.

-"Are thy able to consume food my dear Belafay?"

XIII

"Yes, relax. That sounds nice."

Belafay sat down carefully, knowing that if she was too quick that she might break the chair. As she crossed her ankles together, she folded her hands together and smiled at Isabelle. She politely declined when the woman asked her if she could partake in food.

"No, I cannot. I am built to last without the necessities of a human. So please, eat your fill miss Isabelle and do not worry about me. I will be content to merely keep you company."

The golem gestured for Isabelle to go ahead and eat. She smiled wider and pulled the hood of her dress back to let her hair once again fall to frame her face.

"Is there anything in particular you would like to do or discuss, miss Isabelle? You will have to forgive me if I am unversed in how exactly friends act. I have had many employers, but none have ever called me their friend."

Scythe-Nova

-"Well..."

She said as she reached out and picked up the bottle of wine before rounding the chair that Belafay had sat down upon and sitting astride her lap with a heavy blush on her face, he shawl magically moved and wrapped itself around the top of the bottle before a pop was heard and the cork came of from the bottle.

-"I hath some ideas my friend"

She said before kissing Belafay still with that same heavy blush and looked into Belafay's eyes with a certain lust in her innocent eyes. she then brought the bottle to her mouth and took a sip from it and swallowing it before looking at the Golem with a glint of mischief in her eyes before leaning against her and whispering softly and erotically into her ear.

-"Since i hath no glass for my drink, could thy be my glass?"

She asked as she still leaned agains the golem pressing her body softly against Belafay's own body. now known to Senka were that the one who had left the bottle in the cabinet had also left another supprise in the bottle, a dose of an elixir with a aphrodosiac component. Thus Senka's Body were heating up as she cuddled with Belafay.

[OCC: Well it took some time for me to make this one :3 Tell me if yah want me tah change anything]

XIII

Belafay was not sure how to react. Here Isabelle was, sitting on her lap and looking at her with eyes she'd only ever seen her male employers give her. She felt her own face redden deeply and the golem squirmed ever so slightly in her chair.

"um..."

She hesitantly wrapped an arm around Isabelle's waist and held the woman in place, making sure that she didn't tip over with her sudden unbalanced position. Her face continued to redden as her new friend asked her to be her glass, the connotations of which she didn't understand.

"You want me to be... a glass? But how...? I-I don't understand."

[OoC: it's k.]

Scythe-Nova

-"It's simple, thy just hold the wine in thine mouth and i will drink from thine mouth with a kiss."

She explained as she brought one of her hands under belafay's chin to bring it up a bit so that the wine would not just spill from her mouth, she then brought the wine bottle to Belafay's mouth gently tipping it over to pour some of the wine into her mouth.

-"Now just hold that for a bit."

She said and pulled the bottle away and placed it on the table next to them before grabbing hold of Belafay's shoulders and pulled in close, Her blush intensified further the closer she got to Belafay and she paused for just a second before her lips touched Belafay's own.

-"..."

She looked somewhat unsure but shook it off her and placed her lips on Belafay's lips and kissed her deeply and passionately.

XIII

Belafay suddenly found her head tilted backward slightly, wine rushing into her parted lips from the bottle. Doing as she was told, the golem held the wine in her mouth and savored the bitter-sweet fruity taste. The aphrodisiac wasn't going to affect her, but the mood that Isabelle was in was somewhat infectious and Belafay's old programming of obedience was beginning to kick back in very slightly.

When Isabelle kissed her, Belafay leaned into the kiss herself and slowly allowed the wine to flow from her own mouth into her friend's, making sure to not choke the woman on the drink. Wrapping her arms tightly around the other woman, the golem found herself putting quite a bit more effort into the kiss than she had originally intended. Her own blush intensified as she slowly began to trace her fingers up and down Isabelle's back, through the fabric of her clothes.

Scythe-Nova

Senka hummed pleasantly as the wine rushed into her mouth from Belafay's mouth and wrapped her arms around her neck almost mirroring Belafays movement. She did not let go even as she had swallowed the last drop of wine, Her face flushed more as the moments passed by and her body grew warmer all the same. At Last she let go of Belafay only pulling back an inch or so from her face staring into her eyes as a wide smile spread on her face.

-"Please Don't let my pause stop thine hands"

She said with a shiver of pleasure in her voice as she traced her fingers along Belafay's lips with one hand and running her fingers through her hair with the other, Senka's movements were very sensual in nature as she advanced upon Belafay and pressed her lips against hers once more but without the wine. Senka's mind was spinning as the aphrodisiac worked its magic in her body making her more tame that usual.

XIII

Belafay nodded simply in response to the almost-command given by Isabelle. Feeling the warmth of her friend's lips against her own, Belafay wrapped her arms once again around the other woman to pull the two of them close together. Her eyes shut tight out of instinct, Belafay's hands blindly sought the base of Isabelle's back. Both hands coming to rest on the woman's bottom, Belafay began to caress her friend as one hand snaked up her clothes in order to brush against Isabelle's bare back.

Belafay felt the other woman's bosom press against her own and let out a small sigh as she continued to give into the pleasurable emotions that she was feeling. Her need to serve overriding her senses and amplifying the desire in her mind, Belafay fluttered her eyes open as she broke away from the kiss with Isabelle. Staring into Isabelle's eyes, with submission and docility showing very clearly on her own face, Belafay smiled softly and gave a subtle bow of her head.

"Where would you have me, Miss Isabelle?"

The words were whispered, almost breathlessly, as Belafay felt her body tensing up anxiously for what was to come.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as she saw the submission in Belafay's eyes and moved in for another kiss as she moaned silently from Belafay's hands on her bare back, Her breath became hotter as Belafay asked where she would like to have her and she moved one of her hands to her own clothes and began releasing the clasps that held her clothes together and in a fluid motion she removed her top together with the metallic coil around her throat. Her bare pale white skin glistened slightly with sweat as she kissed Belafay's neck and began removing the golem's clothes with a lusty grin on her face.

-"Where thy would feel the greatest..."

She simply said before releasing Belafay from her hug and rose from her as she took hold of one of Belafay's hands pulling her towards the bed in the room, while doing that she undid the buckle to her belt that held up her pants. She pushed Belafay onto the bed and smiled as she let her pants fall to the floor revealing something that Senka did not show many, Aside from being Female in body Senka also had a certain male quality to her, which at this point was very much erect. She smiled widely as she sat astride Belafays legs and leaned down and kissed her once more before whispering.

-"I hope it doth not bother thy that my body is a bit different..."

She had a certain waver in her voice as if she were afraid of being rejected and one could almost see the beginnings of tears in the corner of her eyes but she held them back.

(( I hope the post's okay :3 and sorry for the wait ))