Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

About the Studio

Started by NightWind, September 02, 2012, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWind

Two questions- does the stuff I post in the Studio have to be SotE related? Like, does it have to involve SotE elements? I kind of want to write SotE- based stuff anyway if I get the chance and inspiration, but I want to know if I can post, like, my furfic there. Stuff that doesn't really have anything to do with this board.

Also, can anyone recommend another good site to upload creative writing? I write a LOT of erotica and I'm pretty sure it would be out of place here, lol. Also I write a lot of really dark shit, kind of more mature-themed, not really sure that posting that kind of thing here would be a good idea either.

Tally

The studio can be for any creative work, not necessarily just SotE related. :3  (As an aside, for anyone else reading this, I would say probably to keep fanart and fanfic to a minimum, if only because this is an original board and it would seem out of place to post a whole bunch of that.)

We do keep the OOC areas to PG-13 like levels, so yeah the Studio wouldn't be the place for erotica or explicit violence/really dark stuff.  Livejournal and Dreamwidth each have huge communities of creative writers and no content restrictions, plus lots of opportunities to connect with other writers.  I highly recommend them both, personally.  There's also adultfanfiction.net, which despite the name allows for original work too. :3

Oh!  There's also Archive of our Own!  Great place for posting fiction.  It was originally made for fanfiction as well, but there's a place for original work, too.  A well-made site with good features and strong community.  No content restrictions, either.

NightWind