Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zannrick, Mordecai

Started by visualspice, December 12, 2012, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Zannrick Austengarde
Pronounced ZAN RICK
Age 29 (but now 39 since it's year ten in the civil war event)
Gender Male
Species Human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 5'10"
Occupation Hunter/ High Connlaothian Guard (personal Mordecai Knight appointed to the Grand Duke)
Residence Connlaoth

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Zannrick is tall and slender, with a light build.  He is an agile mover, so he's trained himself to be light on his feet, rather than powerful with a fist.  His face is long, as is his neck, and he has thin lips.  His eyes are a cold blue color, normally framed by long, black lashes and he normally dawns a face that makes him appear as if he's hardly ever amused.  He barely shows any emotion.
His hair has gentle waves to it, at about a length cut to his chin, but he has a small braid kept int he back, left neatly out of the way.  His hair is a pale blonde, almost seeming white in some lights, thus making his eye brows appear nearly invisible on his face.

Personality
Zannrick is a no nonsense kind of guy.  Always serious and always focusing on his work.  His mission is to get things done, and to get things done quickly.

Magic/Abilities
Moredecai

Relationships
Partnered with: Emery to work for Grand Duke Calent. And also,a new recruit, Kasna.

History
He had grown up to hate mages, especially under a more prestigious order derived from Allar, a separate branch that aided Allar personally, but also the Grand Duke when summoned.  Something, happened, however, and most of the elite mordecai had been slain.  It was uncertain what had happened, but assumed an apparent attack from the repressed mages.  This lead to the slaughter of many innocent mages in the duchy- though most of this information is kept swept under the carpet and hardly spoken about.  Zannrick was young when this happened, but it affected him deeply because most of his colleagues and family had been killed.

He now devotes himself solely to the purpose of hunting and killing mages. None are innocent. All are found guilty and will pay.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
As We Dance Through the Storm
Strength in Numbers
The Proposal
Peace Talks

Complete Threads
Shadows and Dreams
Lady of the Revolution
Waking From the Dead
Once Upon A Dream
Let's Talk, Mr... Grand Duke Is It?
Supernova

Can't Train a Warhound to Beg
Girl On the Bridge
Blue Ice, Red Ice
Seeing Stars
Shooting Stars
Stargazing
He Who Swallows the Stars
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: