Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanderings and Surprises

Started by wolfie, December 13, 2012, 08:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Hael felt her getting heavier against him and her breathing had changed. He knew she was sleeping. She clung to him as if he might disappear on her. He shook his head knowing he wouldn't do that, but smiled glad she wanted him there. It wasn't long before his eyes closed too. Nobody would bother them in this place.

The next morning he carefully got out of her grip without waking her. He pulled her blanket around her to continue keeping her warm knowing the fruit was still there. He sighed and stretched his legs before walking. He was trying to picture the best place for the hut he promised her. He needed to get started on that before the weather turned too cold.

Hael scratched his head knowing this wasn't going to be easy and might take awhile. He would need logs long ones. Sitting down he grabbed a stick and started to draw what was in his head. It looked good when he was done, but not something easily done by just one person. He sighed wondering what he was thinking.

Smiling he went out of the little clearing and enlisted the aide of a bear. Together they could get the hut made. He started to chop down one of the trees thinking this would be more than enough wood to get that hut up. Once it was felled he enlisted the aide of many animals getting the log back to the clearing. He figured she would be up soon wondering where he disappeared to. Once the tree was inside the clearing he started working on it to get rid of the extra branches.

Ycharley

Orenda tossed and turned when she was left alone. Even with the cover it just wasn't as warm without Hael there. She woke up when the sun was high in the sky. She turned over and slowly opened her eyes. For as long as she slept she didn't feel very rested.

She looked around, a slight panic jolting through her when she realized that Hael wasn't there. She looked around, sighing deeply when she saw Hael and the animals with the wood. She stood after folding the blanket and walked towards Hael and the animals.

She wasn't afraid of the wild animals like most people would be. She had never had a reason to, all animals, not matter how wild turned into tame domestic lap dogs around her, so to speak.

wolfie

Hael had been busy working with the tree he had hoping to get enough wood out of it to make her hut. He hadn't noticed that she was there now. He continued to work thinking she was still sleeping. He rubbed his forehead after a few minutes then stopped taking his shirt off to be cooler.

Placing the shirt aside he picked up his sword again wondering how he was going to cut away the wood properly. He felt he didn't have the right tools for this job, but wasn't about to stop. He would make her hut somehow. He was still working on the branches feeling like this would take forever.

Hearing something behind him he turned ready to defend himself if need be. There wasn't a need though as he found Orenda there. He smiled and leaned the sword against the tree thinking he needed a break and maybe some food.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked not sure what else to say then.

Ycharley

Orenda smiled, "Yes I slept fine," She said, a slightly blush on her face as she looked upon Hael's shirtless body.

wolfie

"Good. Shall we get something to eat? I'm sure there is still fruit and nuts from last night if you wish, or I could go and see what I can catch," he said giving her the option. He saw her blush but wasn't sure why she was doing so. He made no movement, nor gave any thought about, placing his shirt back on.

Ycharley

She looked down at the ground trying to make her blush go away. "I think I would be okay with just some fruit, it is you that might need something more," Orenda spoke softly. It would take her a little while to get use to being around Hael shirtless. He was attractive enough with his cloths on, now with his shirt off her heart race in her chest.

wolfie

He wasn't sure what was going on. She seemed like she was shy all of a sudden he just wasn't sure why she would change like that so quickly. She hadn't seemed shy before then. He scratched his head wondering what had changed to make her behave so.

"Fruit sounds good to me too. I'm sure I'll get enough with what's there. Are you okay? You seem to be acting different," he said not sure if he should have said something. He wasn't used to being around others lately and figured it best to ask about it.

"Have I done something wrong?"

Ycharley

"No, no, you haven't done anything wrong," She said turning her back to him. "It is just.. well.. I am not used to seeing men shirtless... and well... you are.. well very attractive," She tried to explain, her stomach feeling like it was in her throat and her heart pounding.

wolfie

Hael paused at hearing her words. He wasn't expecting that one bit. Smiling he wondered what would happen if he got closer to her just then. She seemed a bit flustered now it was refreshing. It was also the first time anyone complimented him on his looks like that.

"Are you saying you want me to put my shirt back on?" He asked hoping the answer was a 'no' again. His shirt was too hot for him that's the only reason he took it off. This though now that he knew what it did to her might be good for him to do more and more.

Hael decided to test the waters. He moved over to the camp again and took a seat. He grabbed two apples and held one out for her. He was curious on where she would sit and what she would do now. His shirt was far from him.

Ycharley

Orenda's blushed only grew darker as she walked to sit beside Hael. "I... didn't say that," She spoke bashfully as she took the apple he handed her. It seemed like Hael was enjoying making her blush.

She was sure she would be able to get used to it, to him being shirtless. Still her heart raced in her chest. She pulled her knees to her chest, trying not to look at his muscular body. She wondered if Hael realized how attractive he really was.

wolfie

Hael was enjoying making her blush. She was a tough girl, or at least acted like one. It was refreshing being able to have this effect on her. He wondered if he could do it more than this one instance. He was looking forward to trying.

He noticed the darkened blush. She sat close enough for his liking wondering if perhaps she might not like to be even closer. He saw she was trying not to look at him it made him wonder if he should take that as a compliment or insult. He was pretty muscular. There was no way he could know though about how attractive he was no female had paid him any mind before.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked seeing her knees brought to her chest. Hael was sure that wasn't comfortable at least he never found it to be. He was thinking after breakfast he would get back to work on her new home. He wasn't sure what she would do.

Ycharley

Orenda looked up at Hael, she couldn't help but look over his strong masculine figure. She scooted closer to him, close enough where she could lean against him, which she did. She laid her head on his should finding him comfortable, plus, being this close to him was comforting, making her feel rather safe, an emotion she wasn't used to.

"I am fine, why wouldn't I be?" She asked, her head resting lightly on his shoulder. She hoped that he didn't mind her being that close to him, though she figured he wouldn't. She decided that once he started working on the house again she would start working on better food for them both. If he was going to be working hard he would need more than just an apple here and there to keep him going.

wolfie

He felt her eyes on him as he ate his apple. He also felt her get closer when she leaned on him too. He couldn't help but smile as he chewed his food. He placed his free arm around her enjoying the moment.

"Dunno," he answered knowing he had asked because she was avoiding looking at him. Her being this close though told him all he needed for the moment. She was comfortable again or she wouldn't have her head on his shoulder. He didn't know much about females, but he did know that much.

His thoughts drifted from the work ahead to the moment they were in. He caught some of her scent again enjoying it as well as being close to her. He thought about kissing her, but didn't want to spoil the moment they were having. He enjoyed being close like this almost as much as kissing her. He was in no hurry to finish eating or even get back to work.

Ycharley

Orenda sighed deeply, she didn't want to get up, or move, she was content with the exact way everything was. A soft smile played across her lips as she sat up next to Hael.

"Though, now that I think about it, I am a bit chilled right now," She spoke, hoping he would put his arm around her and pull her close. She didn't know if he would though. She could tell he wasn't exactly used to being around people, he didn't seem to know how to read them very well. Even with that she found him incredibly charming.

wolfie

Hael loved having her close to him. He felt her sit up and saw the smile. She was up to something or at least that's what he thought. He watched her not sure what to do. He could get up and grab his shirt or her blanket, but he didn't want to move from that spot just then.

"We can't have you getting chilled now," he said putting his arms around her he pulled her closer. Just then he also thought about stoking the fire. He didn't squeeze her to him knowing that might be too tight for her.

"Do you think of the future?"