Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Arkyn, from Axieva

Started by Rhindeer, January 07, 2013, 09:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[A letter arrives at Demaraen's current location, sent via one of his messenger crows. It is written in a messy hand.]

good evening my inevitable supper!

i wish that you are eating well and exercising very little, and i hope that you are minding your liquor. (have you observed what that does to a liver? no, of course not, but i am telling you that it is a vile, vile thing, very disgusting. do not destroy it before i can please.) you were looking a little plumpish last i saw you which is exciting! you like your sweets, yes? maybe i shall bring you sweetmeats next i see you. a gift for you, we will say. i am invested in your...let us say your development, after all.

what is your favorite so that i might get it? please advise!

calmly waiting,
your executioner <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nix

[After reading the contents of the received letter (by two parties) the response is carefully thought out and written in proper script before being given to the crow. The delivery is not drawn out by great expanses of perceived distance since time and space mean little to the crow.]

Good evening Axieva,

Demaraen and I both hope you are doing well and are not working too hard. I suppose you will be pleased to hear that I am in fact eating and getting little exercise as of late. We have been staying in a relatively small area for quite some time and the lack of real travel has been taking its toll. That said I am unsure if it is actually working toward producing the form of me you so desire. I believe it has merely made me weary and in fact Demaraen claims I am 'too scrawny'. Rest assured he is trying correct this on your behalf. To be honest I am not very fond of food at all anymore, and meat especially tastes ashen in my mouth. Perhaps it is merely that I have yet to experience quality of the sort and therefore any that you select for me will surely be exceptional.

And worry not, I do not drink much or often, the occasions I do are usually at Demaraen's prodding.

Also, I apologize for the ink color I have used for this letter, it appeared more indigo when I selected it. I hope it is not too difficult to read.

Wishing you well,
Arkyn
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Rhindeer

dear delectable delight,

i have some amazing news!

did you know that in some human places, your kind have employed a marvelous technique? a fattening technique, that is to say, for the liver, to produce a taste and texture most very palatable! they use birds of, course, but i believe that the effect would be the same on a man. i could not try the liver for it was expensive but i could smell it, the buttery notes, so rich, so fragrant...forgive me, i must apologize for the smudge, i got excited and carried away and might have drooled just a little. you would too.

where was i?

oh yes, they force feed the birds. this is happy news! if you are not eating, there are ways around that you see! ways that are even better! we can work with this.

i shall tell your master about this discovery and i am sure that he can help you with this new knowledge.

the candy i get for you will not be force fed however, you will eat that on your own and you will love it because i got it for you. so do not be so weary and sad. you have something to look forward to now, yes? does that excite you, arkyn?

nibbles,
your executioner <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nix

[A scrolled letter arrives, (once more carried by the demonic crow) cloaked in a pungent smell. The parchment is wrapped around a small vial containing a clear liquid. The handwriting on this letter is different, still neat... perhaps more elegant but also sharper.]

Dear Partner in Crime,

It appears as though upon receiving your last letter, our little candlelight dinner for two was so over joyed at the news he was simply rendered speechless and could not come up with proper words of gratitude to thank you for your tireless efforts in improving upon his flavor! I am sure he will be able to muster up at the very least a simple 'thank you' after a good night's rest and I shall start on his new dietary plan at dawn!

I have not seen him so stunned and happily shaken to his core in some time now! You are simply the perfect addition to our happy little arrangement! It actually brought tears to his eyes! I bottled a few of the salty, blissful dewdrops and included them for you as a token of things to come!

Oh and I could not find his horrible little ink bottles anywhere! I was forced to use his blood to pen this to you!

Your Dinner Date,
Demaraen Astarthos
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Rhindeer

dear dinner date,

you are very strange.

what need have i for teardrops or dewdrops? perhaps this has some cultural or demonic significance that i do not understand??

but strange or not i accept this obvious token of good will. i am confused as to what i should do with this so i hope you do not mind that i have discarded it. i travel light, remember?

i will keep the parchment however. the letters taste good.

please keep me updated my friend. i wish that i could have been there to see his happy shakeness!

your crime partner,
Axieva

Nix

[The next day at about midday, the crow flies once more to Axieva. It seems annoyed at the recent back and forth and decides to perch on Axieva's head after delivering the most recent letter.]

Dear Axieva,

I should inform you that my master has started me on a new feeding plan today. I awoke at dawn to him shoving berries and bread into my mouth, continuing with any other foods at hand for about an hour's time. He seems to be very amused by the information you shared with me about force feeding, but has not yet come to a conclusion on the best way to go about it or what foods he should be feeding me. He asked me to write to you in hopes of solidifying a plan.

I am to thank you for this information as well since it appears I will no longer have to worry about feeding myself, except for the candy you gift to me. Hopefully by then I will still remember how to eat of my own accord.

Demaraen also says that he finds them to be delicious salty little snacks and thought he would share them with you, but it is fine if you discarded them. I am not sure what he is referring to.

Best regards,
Arkyn