Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Reborn in Blood -M- (Pagan)

Started by Zero, April 07, 2013, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Azrael could feel her body tense in his arms and lean heavily upon him, which only caused his arms to wrap more firmly about her. Valery's knees could buckle; he would not have allowed her to fall. His lips kissed the bite he had inflicted in apology. It really was unfortunate that he had to cause her pain to forge her to him. Hopefully she would not be too angry with him; after all, he had given no warning to this part of it.

Her shivers thrilled him, he only wished that it was pleasure that caused them rather than pain. Azrael could tell she was resisting, her words struck a chord with him, and gently he swept her up into his arms, cradling her. He spoke softly to her, his tone trying to be comforting. "Shh, don't resist. Just let it wash over you, it will be over soon enough. Fighting it only makes it hurt more."

The shadow gate reformed and he carried her through. He had brought them back to his chambers, a shadow swept up to the bed, pulling the blankets away and delicately he laid her upon the silky sheets. Smoothing her hair back, Azrael pulled the covers up, tucking her in as his lips brushed her forehead. "Try to relax and rest. " He murmured softly to her.

paganchick

Valery's mind and senses began to become patchy at best, seeming to come and go in unpredictable waves. It seemed one minute she was standing, the next he was holding her and then she was in a bed, but each action in her mind didn't connect. Still, even with the choppiness of her memory she heard his word, their forming bond carrying them to her mind.

Once in the soft bed she tried to follow his advice, to just relax but that was much easier das than done. It took all of her effort to move her hand, reaching out for his. Her mind and sight began to tunnel as she moved to reach for his hand. She soon passed out, the blackness fringing on the corners of her mind rushing in and dragging her into unconsciousness.

The first thing she noticed her mouth was dry. Valery's mind was foggy she had to fight just to hold onto her thought. It took time for the fogginess to move, for her senses to return, for her to wake up fully with the ability to talk. They were something else though, something new in her mind, something there yet not herself. 

Zero

Azrael noticed her reaching out for him, and so he crawled into the bed beside her and held her hand as she drifted into unconsciousness. He truly hoped she drew comfort from the gesture, he wondered if she felt fear, but as of yet the bond was not formed enough to sense any emotion from her, and in her unconscious state it would be hard to discern any emotion at all even as their bond slowly grew. Hours would pass.

They remained undisturbed, save a single cultist coming to check to see if the Incarnation needed anything, but they were quietly dismissed and ordered not to disturb them again. Valery needed her rest. Despite having just awoken from a long sleep, Azrael did not feel restless as he lay quietly by Valery. Their fingers remained intertwined as she slept through the effects of the venom. Much sooner than expected, he could feel her stirring. Apparently there had been some difference to the process; perhaps it had been accelerated because she was a vampire.

The first thing that hit him was the dusty feeling in his throat. Ah, was she thirsty? Smirking, he moved his hand to softly stroke her cheek with the fingertips of his free hand; the other still held hers loosely. He also reached out across the new bond with his mind, lightly caressing her consciousness with his presence in a reassuring manner. "How do you feel?"

paganchick

A soft smile spread across her face as she started to feel Azrael, she could feel him lying beside her, his hand on her cheek, his hand in her own, and most of all his mind. It was a feeling nearly completely foreign to her, so new it was almost scary, she was too weak for fear though. She took a deep breath, swallowing slightly hoping that would help her dry mouth.

"I feel... Rather weak right now... I am hazy," Valery spoke in her mind. She opened her eyes which were bloodshot, a reaction to his venom or maybe to the pain his venom had caused. She blinked a few times, it taking a few moments for her vision to focus. Even then her senses felt dull, of course this would all pass, her body was still adjusting.

She lightly squeezed his hand, as if making sure that was what she felt in her own.
"May I have something to drink my lord?" She asked through their mental bond.

Zero

Azrael grinned, his fangs gleaming as Valery spoke to him through their bond. It had gone very smoothly, all things considered, which he was thankful for. She didn't seem to have suffered any extreme ill effects from the bonding. He let his voice purr softly into her mind. That is to be expected. You went through quite an ordeal just now, but it's over and done. You'll feel as good a new, no, you'll feel better in no time.

He returned the light squeeze to his hand, the hand that stroked her cheek moved to lightly brush a few stray strands of hair from her face. Azrael hummed with pleasure, both because he was generally happy with things as they were going, and because he highly approved of her request. Of course. I will summon a cultist for you to feast, you'll need to recover your strength for the celebrations.

With a mischievous glint in his silver eyes, his arms wrapped around her and pulled Valery close. Tilting his head, he exposed his neck to her. While you wait for that cultist, go ahead, take a taste. You might find my divine blood quite...appetizing. Being half demonic, the blood that flowed through him would be quite nourishing, even empowering.

paganchick

Valery smiled faintly, she was trusted his reassurance and just hoped that her recovery would be quick, she didn't like to feel weak, she didn't like feeling like she couldn't defend herself if that call came. Plus there was a growing throbbing her her head, one that she didn't like very much. The throbbing seemed to radiate from the top of her head, making it even harder for her eyes to focus.

Valery liked the feel of Azrael's cool hand in her own, it made the remaining pain easier to deal with, easier to ignore. Thank you my lord. Maybe she could be happy now, maybe things would go her way and the fates would give her a bit of a break. Her mind began to race with the possibilities of the future, the things that could be. The first thing on her mind was the possibility of children. By the rule in the cult she knew that Azrael adored them, she knew he would be a good father if that were to happen.

Her mind quickly snapped back to reality as he pulled her close, watching him tilt his head, offer himself up. She leaned forward, first pressing her lips to his neck in a gentle kiss, a soft bit of affection before she opened her mouth, biting into his neck gently. She didn't want to cause Azrael pain. She drank slow though that was a hard task. His blood was like nothing she had tasted before, finer than any mortal blood she had tasted, like aged wine.

Zero

Azrael's own thoughts were swimming with infinite possibilities as he held her close, hands running soothingly over her back as Valery kiss his exposed neck. He did not fear pain, and as her fangs gently pierced his flesh a soft groan was emitted, followed by a slight shudder. Silver eyes flickered closed in contentment as she drank slowly.

The very act of allowing her to feed from him was just another way to bond with her. No one had ever been freely given access to his blood, not a single one of the vampires he had made had ever tasted what he had to offer. Then again, none of them had been his Bride, either. With a wry grin he allowed his thoughts to spill over the connection as flashing images. Brief snippets of things he had hopes of in their future.

And brief image of them in the throes of passion, a small image of his arms around a Valery with a heavily rounded stomach, a flash of him holding a small fair-haired baby, the images poured through the link they shared, and then he slowly retracted them, not wishing to overwhelm her with the flood of thoughts and emotions that roiled through him like a raging river.

We will be happy. The thought would flow over her consciousness and surround it warmly.

paganchick

Valery slowly stopped herself, she wouldn't let herself be greedy, plus his blood was like liquid fire, something like she had never had before. She could feel herself almost immediately regaining strength, her senses beginning to resharpen with each passing moment.

Then the images started, images she knew were from Azrael, she could feel it. She felt herself tense with excitement, if she had a pulse it would  be racing. His blood had her feeling much better, much better than she had expected. With just the bit she had took from Azrael she knew she wouldn't have to feed from the human, but she wanted to, she wanted to quench the thirst that only quantity could fill.

Valery removed her fangs from Azrael's flesh with ease and care before placing a gentle kiss there, then another. She then moved her mouth before his, kissing him gently, softly, a hint of hesitation, as if she was scared of his rejection to the kiss, and that is not what she wanted. She hoped he would kiss her back, she was his bride though so she felt he would. His lips were soft against her, softer than she had expected them to be but she wasn't complaining, she liked their feel against her own.

Zero

Azrael felt Valery slowly stop her feeding, a smile smirk flitting across his lips. She had taken but a tiny taste, he would have let her take so much more, but perhaps it was best that she start slowly. His blood might be a shock to her system, but perhaps later she would be willing to indulge herself again. Having her feed from him actually put a certain thrill through him. Not only did it make him feel as if they made a deeper connection, but it felt good.

Through the bond he could feel her strength and senses returning. She would need that strength, especially when she became pregnant with his child. That was something he looked forward to greatly, he loved having children. Idly he wondered how long it might take before they were successful in conceiving, but he knew they had all the time in the world. With Raven for a secure heir he did not feel the urgency he once had.

As her fangs withdrew from his neck, Azrael gave a soft sigh, eyes blinking slowly as his silver eyes observed her appreciatively. She really was quite beautiful; he would have been hard pressed to find a more attractive woman to make his own. The soft kisses to his neck sent a shiver of delight through him, he enjoyed the affectionate gestures. He may be a god, but that didn't stop him from desiring an affectionate and loving mate. Valery was appeasing him quite nicely.

In fact he adored the way she kissed his lips so softly, with such a hint of hesitation. Surely she had been with men before, she must be knowledgeable and confident in her own desirability, but still she seemed so shy about him. Smiling as he moved his lips against hers, confident but tender, he reached a hand up to run his fingers gently through her hair. It was such a lovely shade, so soft and silky as it flowed between his fingers.

You don't have to be shy if you desire me, Valery. You are mine, and I will be yours. His hand moved down to cup her cheek softly as he pressed more firmly into the kiss. Lack of desire certainly didn't seem to be a problem for him.

paganchick

Valery pressed her body against him slightly, liking the feel of his form against hers, the way he moved, the way her body moved in reaction to his, like the way her head tilted slightly as he ran his fingers through her hair. Her skin tingled slightly as she heard his words, a soft smile spreading across her face as they kissed.

Slowly she became more confident in her kiss, her lips growing passionate, growing hungry for his. Gently her tongue slide across his lower lip, asking for entrance into his mouth while her hands moved to shrug off her outer robe so she would just have her silk dress on before her hands returned to him, pulling them deeper into the kiss that they were sharing.

Her mind was easily lost in the moment, the sensations, their bond making every touch that much more powerful, and this was just kissing, she could only imagine how much more pleasurable everything else would become.

Zero

The next few hours became a blur of sensations and pleasure for Azrael. There were gentle waves as the intensity of their passion would ebb and wan, becoming feverish, then more tender, and then frenzied again. Because she was immortal he did not fear breaking her so easily as he had his mortal Brides, and to her he was able to give a degree of himself he had always felt the need to hold back. It was not until they were both thoroughly sated in their hunger for each other that Azrael finally sank to the sheets beside Valery.

A content sigh was given as his arms pulled her close against him again, wanting to feel her body against his. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead as his hands lightly moved over her cool skin. The gestures were not at all sexual now. Azrael was wildly satisfied for the time being. Twenty years of solitude in his willing exile had left him craving something that Valery had given him so eagerly. Not just the very enjoyable and passionate love-making, but the devotion and affection that he thrived on.

That was extremely...satisfactory. The feelings coming through the connection from him would be warm, content, and quite pleased.

paganchick

Valery was a bit winded but completely satisfied, she had never had an experience like that, something that went beyond just skin deep, something that was beyond just physical pleasure. She was not sleepy, but relaxed, her body satisfied like never before, she could definitely get used to this.

With a soft grin and a happy sigh Valery curled up against Azrael's side, her head laying gently on his shoulder, one seemingly delicate hand rested on his chest. She was thrilled he was as satisfied as her, she was never one that liked to be selfish in bed. Her fingers lightly traced against his chest as she simply enjoyed the moment, his cool flesh against her own, his light touches of his hand. She was happy she hadn't feared the unknown that she dove in head first and took a risk that could have easily killed her before this point, and still possibly could.

Valery hadn't expected this, to be this happy this soon, it was almost surreal.
Thank you my lord. He would easily be able to feel she too was very much pleased and content laying in his arms. Then her mind wandered to the celebration, she wondered if she had missed it when she was asleep. She moved her head to look up at Azrael.
"Has the celebration happened? Did I sleep through it?"

Zero

Azrael was content to lie there a little while, silver eyes closed peacefully as he enjoyed the feel of Valery's head on his shoulder, the feel of her hand lightly resting on his chest. It had been a long time since he had taken a Bride to enjoy moments like this with. His lips held the soft curve of a smile as he sighed. Perhaps he seemed rather different than Valery had expected, that thought made him grin more as he wondered just how he had or hadn't lived up to her expectations.

One silver eye slid open, gazing down at her as she looked up to him. No, you were only asleep a few hours. The festival will begin at the next dusk, and continue for three days. There will be feasts, music, dancing, and drinking, it is more a celebration for them than for me, even. A reward for their devotion.

His other eye opened and he stretched languidly as he sat up, running his long fingers through his hair. "I believe I promised you a cultist to feed from. I think I also should answer any questions you might have about being my Bride, what other things it might entail, mostly in regards to your standing within the cult." Azrael's voice was soft and rich as he switched back to speaking out loud. Twenty years with only his own thoughts and it kind of felt nice to hear voices again.

paganchick

Valery smiled, she was glad she hadn't missed the celebration, she was never one to miss a party, even if she was sitting and watching. Of course sometimes watching people was more fun than the actual participating. Closing her eyes for a moment, Valery used her senses to get a feel for what time it was, a nifty sense she had, making it easier to avoid the sun. They had a good bit of time before the celebration would begin.

As Azrael raise to sit up Valery propped herself up on one elbow, looking up at him. She wondered if they were to have a child what would he want, a daughter or a son. She herself wondered what she would want because she herself did know. Azrael didn't have a daughter and he already had two older sons that were living, so that could be nice. A son though, a man could never have too many sons to carry on his strength.

Azrael's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Yes, what is my standing within the cult my lord?" She asked softly, not trust her voice not to break or crack. Valery moved to set up, her back popping as she did so. She leaned over leaning her head lightly against his shoulder after gently placing a kiss there.

Zero

Azrael could sense Valery's pleasure at not missing the festivities. He supposed he could understand that. He certainly enjoyed having a good time. He smiled at her, taking pleasure in her pleasure. There were bonuses for him in this bond, but there were also downsides. While there was twice the pleasure to be had, there was also twice the pain, and all other negative emotions.

He could sense her wondering about what he would prefer with their child. He grinned as he thought about it himself. With the bond still so fresh it was hard for him not to think about the same things as were rolling about in her consciousness. Honestly, he had his heir, Valery could give him sons or daughters or both, it matter little to him what gender his future children were. He would love them just the same either way. The kiss to his shoulder made him grin and he let his head fall to the side to rest lightly against hers.

"As my Bride your largest responsibilities to me I have already told you. Your duties to the cultists are different entirely, obviously. No one can demand things of you, except me, of course. The cultists will shower you with care, as they should, and you are to be an example to them of the love and devotion owed to me. Just as no one but I can demand things of you, you cannot demand things of any of the cultists. They are not obligated to obey your commands. The lesser cultists will happily fulfill your every request, but they are not your slaves. They are mine."

paganchick

Valery was enjoying their new bond, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before, she had never felt so close to anyone ever, not even Derek.

She wasn't surprised by his answers, Valery had never been one to demand things, she preferred to do things herself, that was how you knew things would get done correctly.
"Of course my lord," She spoke in a near purr. She moved behind Azrael, starting to gently massage his shoulders. Being an assassin with her background had an advantage. To know how to hurt someone in specific area's you also knew how to alleviate pain or stiffness as well as even create pleasure, like an herbologist knowing how to create both poisons and antidotes.

Valery took joy in knowing she could bring pleasure to Azrael. She had a slight fear that she might fail him, of course when anybody wanted something as bad as she did there was always fear of failure. She did not linger on the thoughts though, she kept her mind on the gentle massage she was giving Azrael, kissing his shoulder here and there as her fingers gently massaged his muscles.

Zero

Azrael nodded, pleased with her answer. She didn't seem upset at all that she had no real authority; perhaps she really did just want him for a lover so that her offspring would have a strong father. Of course, his doubts about that had been mostly dispelled before he even bonded to her, and with the bond he was quite sure that Valery's motives were exactly as she had confessed. What pleased him more was how very affectionate she was being. He did love to be lavished with attention, that it was from his Bride made it all the better.

His eyes would slide closed as she moved behind him to begin massaging his shoulders. Now what had he done to deserve that? Oh he would not complain, he practically melted at her touch, it felt wonderful. Yes, he could definitely get used to this; hopefully this would not wear off when the novelty of the situation did! He hummed softly as her massage was littered with soft kisses.

"After being so eager to wake me up, are you trying to put me back to sleep?" He teased, although he was half serious too. He was so relaxed he thought he just might drift off to sleep, but there was much too much to do for sleeping now. Even if the celebration was for the cultists, they would expect for him to make an appearance, to give them words of praise, and to ensure they had not forgotten, even in the smallest measure, just why it was they worshipped him.

"Ah, I also believe I promised you a cultist to satisfy your thirst with."

paganchick

"No, my lord, not to put you back to sleep, but to relax you," Valery practically purred against his skin. She most definitely didn't want to put him back to sleep, and she was sure if he got too relaxed she had her ways to get his blood flowing so to speak. She did need to eat, though she felt fine she was still recovering, she could feel it, and she needed to be in full health for the celebration and for Azrael.

Valery let her hands run down Azrael's bare back, resting her head against his shoulder lightly. She knew he had things to do to prepare and that they had a long time to spend with each other but there was nothing like the rush of young love. She had never been shown such affection that he had shown her, the affection she had craved for as long as she could remember.

"What should I wear to the celebration my lord?" Valery asked after a moment, knowing that he would be busy and wanted to get her final question before the ceremony out of the way, or at least the last question she had thought of thus far.

Zero

"Mm, it's working." Azrael was quite relaxed, between making love to his beautiful new Bride and the lovely massage she was giving him, it would be hard not to be relaxed. Sure, he had things on his mind, but they seemed less important. He practically purred as her hands ran down his back and her head rested against his shoulder. It would have been nice to have just lay back down and felt her curled up against him, but he knew that he really should do something more productive. Even a god had duties to fulfill.

He grinned as she asked about what she should wear. Vaguely Azrael wondered just how many and what types of clothing she even had with her. Valery was an assassin; he doubted she possessed very many fancy dresses. Well, that was something that could be easily fixed.  He had quite a collection of lovely gowns that had belonged to his previous Brides. Surely one was bound to fit her, and they could have clothing tailored for her as well. "A dress fit for a queen, of course, what else?"

With a sigh, the god rose from the bed and began pulling his loose black pants and robe on again. He would dress for the ceremonies later, for now this was more than enough. Turning silver eyes to Valery his lips curled in a faint smile. "I need to speak with Raven and the High Priest about the coming celebrations, and about announcing you as my Bride. I will send a cultist for you, if you wish, they can draw you another bath, and they will help you find appropriate attire."

paganchick

Valery smiled, she was glad it was working. It felt nice to show such affection to someone who would return them, to someone who was going to be there when she woke up in the morning, or more likely in their case, at dusk. She kissed his shoulder before he stood before leaning back in the bed, watching him pull his pants on, not seeming at all embarrassed by her nudeness in front of Azrael.

"Well I was hoping I could wear something that would match whatever you decided to wear my lord, of course I would have to know what colors you will be wearing to do that, or at least that is my hope," Valery spoke with a bright smile, it being very clear through both their bond and her body language that she was very happy. She hoped that there would be a dress that would fit her. She was rather tall and she knew this, hopefully they would be able to work something out in the hours they had before the celebration.

"My body could use some blood to finish recuperating, if that wouldn't be too much to ask," She spoke, looking up at him from the bed. The bath sounded good as well, she loved soaking in warm scented water, a luxury she couldn't always afford herself. When on missions she couldn't use scented water, especially when hunting beings that weren't human, but for at least now she could, and Valery found this rather exciting.

Tags: