Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Reborn in Blood -M- (Pagan)

Started by Zero, April 07, 2013, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

One would hope Valery would not be embarrassed about being nude in front of Azrael, it was a little late for being modest, now wasn't it? His lips had curved into a grin while he dressed, thinking of how thoroughly he had enjoyed her only minutes before. He was fairly confident she had shared an equal amount of enjoyment. Her happiness pleased him as he let his own contentment flow across their bond.

"I traditionally wear red and black. I'm sure they can find a gown of such colors among my collection. How quaint that you wish to match my attire, what a handsome couple we shall make at the festivities." It did please him, though. They would look spectacular, and the cultists would give her due respect. Azrael already had a feeling that Raven would give him fits over the decision to take Valery for a Bride, but he would get over it.

"Of course, my dear. As much blood as you wish. I will send several cultists to pamper you before the opening presentation, and you may choose from them a suitable meal. Do you have any preferences I should consider? Men? Women? Younger? Older? I do wish to give you the most enjoyable experience in your supper."

paganchick

Valery slowly stood, the floor a bit cold on her bare feet, but not so much that she minded. She had thoroughly enjoyed the god that stood in front of her and she was excited about later rounds of enjoyment after the ceremony was over. She planned on keeping Azrael as pleased and content as possible.

Valery blushed very slightly, she had been called many things, but she had never been called quaint. She liked it though, it was good. She was growing more and more excited with each moment, her body nearly hummed with it. If her heart could still beat it would be fluttering in her chest as she thought about how spectacular it all would be.

She thought about it for a moment, she wasn't used to being able to be picky about her meals, but it was something she could definitely grow used to.
"I've always liked the taste of women, their blood, always seems a bit sweeter," She spoke, half thought, half request.

Zero

Azrael laughed softly as she said that women were sweeter to the taste. It was hard to argue with that sentiment, though. He preferred feasting on women himself, as he recalled, each of his brides had tasted exquisite. "Whatever you wish, my dear, whatever you wish. I will send a scrumptious group of young women to draw your bath, help you select a suitable garment, and once they are finished you may have your way with them."

With one last look at his lovely new bride, Azrael vanished in a swirling mist to hunt down the people he needed to speak with. It would not take long for the promised women to show up to cater to Valery's every whim, just as her new God had promised.

paganchick

The group of women showed up as promised, a smiling giggling bunch they were, it made the time pass pleasantly, and Valery enjoyed their company. This place would be a home like no other. She knew the woman knew that they each could be her dinner after her bath and once she was clothed, but none of them cared. It was refreshing.
The bath was amazing, lavender oil with rose petals and pleasant company. While she soaked in the tub the ladies brushed her hair placing it in a delicate bun as she relaxed.

She slowly stood, they placed a robe on her as they went and started going through the gowns until they came upon one that she fell in love with. It took some adjusting, some squeezing, but finally she fit into a red and black ball gown. The top was a deep crimson and the bottom slightly puffy tool. She hoped Azrael would like it as much as she did.

She turned to the woman.
"How do I look?" She asked before receiving cheers from the different women. She spent the rest of her time gently, and neatly feeding on the women, not bothering to kill any of them, she decided it would be unfair to not let them join in the festivities.

Zero

After Valery was finished with them, the women praised her for her merciful tact, all of them had been given the honor of feeding her, and they would all be able to continue to serve the Incarnation. Once they had given their thanks for allowing them to serve, they excused themselves respectfully to return to preparing for the celebrations.

Azrael remained gone for a long time. Deep in the heart of the tempt he spent almost an hour arguing with Raven and the High Priest. Although really the High Priest said little and merely watched the father and son as they exchanged words that seemed to be both heated and ice cold at the same time.

By the time the god returned, a turmoil of annoyance and frustration would be flowing freely through their bond. Although he had used her calm and relaxed feelings to keep his own temper from running too hotly. Silver eyes moved over his room, restlessly. "That boy is going to be put back in his place, how dare he argue with me."

paganchick

Valery was sitting in front of the mirror. She was still having difficulty telling the difference between her emotions and his, and with being by herself it was harder to stay calm with his building anger. She started to grow worried as she continued to feel his anger, She couldn't understand why he would be getting so angry, he was the incarnation.

She moved to her feet as he walked in, moving behind him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, starting to massage them gently.
"Maybe he is just worried about you?" She spoke softly, kissing his neck gently, hoping her words wouldn't upset him.

Zero

Azrael felt a little of the tension melt out of him as his voluptuous new bride began massaging his shoulders, a small shiver was given at the kiss to his neck. Silver eyes peered at her over his shoulder, a small smile crossing his lips as he took in the sight of her. She was a lovely creature and he was once again confident in his decision to take her for his own. "You're a vision of dark beauty, my dear."

Sighing he shrugged off her hands and glided over to the bed where he collapsed. There were still hints of annoyance streaking through him, but not so badly as before. "He's not worried about me, he's worried about you. He thinks I've made a mistake taking you as a bride. I would watch out for him, he's no friend of yours, but I don't think he would be so bold as to do you harm...yet."

paganchick

"Thank you my lord," She said with a smile, clearly liking the compliment.
Valery walked to the side of the bed, sitting down slowly.
"I don't think I have anything to fear with you as a protector," She said looking at him with a dazzling white smile before looking down in her lap.
"I had a feeling he would react this way though, that is why I didn't come out with my intention to seek to be your bride when he asked my intentions," She added after a moment, moving her hand to his.
"I have a way of getting myself out of sticky situations, the only thing I worry, is if, no when I come with child how he would react, if he would try to do something," Valery said, worry soaking her words and slipping through the bond they shared.
She sat silent for a moment before pushing the worry away so she could relax a little. She would worry when she was pregnant.
"If you would like I would help you relieve some more of your tension," She said, her eyes sparkling naughtily.

Zero

Azrael lay sprawled on the bed, silent with his thoughts for several long moments as he listened to Valery. He entwined his fingers around hers when she moved her hand near his, bringing her hand to his lips he gently kissed each of her fingers in turn as he closed his eyes. "I can't protect you all of the time. Raven feels bold enough to question me, though I don't think he is foolish enough to think he can challenge my power. In the coming years that will change. Eventually he is going to overthrow me, and when he does..."

The deity let his voice trail off, his brows furrowing slightly as he remembered his own climb to power. He didn't begrudge his son for wanting to become greater than him. It was in his blood. Still, it was not something he looked forward to anytime in the foreseeable future. Smiling suddenly he let power flow through their bond, his essence now filled with pleasure and confidence. "Don't worry, our children will be safe. I would never allow any harm to come to our babies, Valery, of that you can be very certain."

He was grinning deviously now, as she offered to help relieve his tension. "Is that so? I think I have a lot of built up tension. You're going to have to be very dedicated to the cause of easing my burden if you ever hope to get it all worked out."

paganchick

Valery looked down with his words, unlike any mortal bride he had ever chosen, she could live to see Azrael's downfall, and with the amount of discontent Raven had for her she knew she would not be far behind. She could only hope that her children would be strong enough to survive, to live on. Valery had heard rumors about Raven, before she made it to the blood cult, she wasn't so sure that he adored children as much as his father, of course, they were rumors. Though, if he feared her children ever over power him he would kill them, like most kings in power. She shook her head, pushing the thoughts far away, she didn't need the worry or the stress of those thoughts.
She found herself, thinking herself silly, worrying about the children she had yet to produce, she didn't even know if she could.
She took a deep breath, turning to look at him with a devilish smile.

Valery's delicate hands made quick work of her corset, and added with her vampiric speed she was near nude in all but a flash, the dress and undergarments laying in a pile on the floor as she crawled towards him on the bed.
"Good think I am very, very dedicated," She said, pulling her hair over one shoulder before moving over top of him, placing a delicate kiss on his neck before moving her lips to his, "Very, dedicated".

Zero

Silver eyes watched her hungrily as she quickly undressed herself, they roamed over her form - which was exquisite - as she crawled over him. His hands slid over the cool flesh of her hips, moving up her sides until they stopped to give her breasts a soft squeeze with a lusty grin. Her lips were right there, and he couldn't resist the urge to claim them in a passionate kiss.

Lust and pleasure were the only thing racing through the bond now, Azrael was consumed by those two things in his entirety. His arms moved to wrap around her, pulling her gently down to be pressed against his body as his tongue flickered across her lips, begging her to allow him access. He longed to taste her again, although they had made love only a short hour or so ago, he wanted her as fiercely as ever.

paganchick

Valery did not dare refuse Azrael access to her mouth as his tongue begged for entrance. His own lust and pleasure mixing with her own through their bond in an all but mind numbing way for her. She let the passion carry her until they had both, once more, both been completely sated.

She once more laid her head on his chest, her eyes closed as she enjoyed just being with Azrael, just feeling his skin against her own. Her once intricate bun wrecked from their time of passion. Valery didn't care though, her hair could be redone.

"How long do you think it will take for me to be with child?" She asked softly, snuggling closer.

Zero

Azrael lay with his arms around Valery, enjoying the weight of her head upon his chest. One hand lightly rubbed her back as they simply cuddled after their love-making. It was nice, it was normal. It had nothing to do with gods or power or death. Just something pleasant and all for him.

He hummed softly as he pondered her question, but after a few moments he simply shook his head. That wasn't something he had the answer to at this time. "Who can say? You will bear my child when you do and not before. Don't worry with it, just let it happen, my sweet."

paganchick

Valery propped herself up on her elbow looking at Azrael, a bright smile on her face. She looked over Azrael's form as she traced her fingers on his chest.
"Well, its hard to not think about it when I am so excited about it, I cannot wait, I've never had a child, just the though of holding something so small, something that I made with you," She said leaning in an d kissing his chest.

Zero

Azrael couldn't help but smile when she smiled at him. He could tell she was excited and eager to have his child. It was different for him, yes, he wished to have children with Valery, but he already had three. This would be her first and he knew the longing that had plagued him before he'd found out his sons were on the way. Her excitement was infectious, though.

"You will be the mother of my children, Valery. I know you don't want to wait, but we'll just have to try a lot." He smirked with a playful glint in his eyes. "Although we should get ready for the big party. Won't be a party without us." He laughed softly.

paganchick

Valery littered Azrael's chest and neck with gentle kisses.
"Well I have no objections to that, none at all," She spoke with a smirk on her face. She sat up slowly, stretching, her back arching as she reached up. Her joints popped slightly before she sighed with a content smile.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without you my lord, I am sure it would go on just fine without me," She said smiling before moving to get out of the bed. She moved in front of a mirror, quickly pulling the pins and black ribbon from her hair before grabbing a brush and gently running a brush through it. She turned, looking over her shoulder at Azrael as she continued to brush her hair over her shoulder. Nothing but happiness and excitement flowing through their bond.

Zero

A soft hum of pleasure was given in response to the gentle kisses along his chest and throat. Azrael was finding a degree of contentment he had not expected to find when he had first awoken. The happiness that flowed through his side of the bond was softly tinted with disquiet and sorrow, even as he watched her brushing her hair.

"Ah, but you see, you make me happy, and it isn't a party unless I am happy. So you see, not a party without us." Yes, Valery certainly was a pleasant distraction from the pain he still felt at the news that his oldest son had been murdered while he slept. If he hadn't decided to sleep, Tempt would still be alive.

paganchick

Valery turned to Azrael as she pulled her hair up, pinning it up in a simple but elegant bun. She walked over to him sitting on the bed. She gently ran her hand through Azrael's hair.
"I wish whatever was bothering you wasn't," She looked down. She could feel both the happiness and the sorrow. Her heart hurt along with his. It was the oddest feeling, feeling someones emotions as as if they were your own. She continued to gently play with his hair for a moment in silence before standing, silently slipping back on her clothes for the party.

Zero

Azrael closed his eyes, just enjoying the feel of her fingers teasing through his hair. It had always felt like such an intimate and affectionate gesture to him, playing with someone's hair. As she pulled away to dress he found himself sighing heavily. Of course she could feel his pain, but she didn't understand, how could she?

Getting up he moved to a large closet and began pulling out what he would wear. Normally he'd have cultists do all this for him, but with Valery there, he could just have her help him if he wanted, not that he needed someone to dress him. "When I woke up I found out that one of my sons is dead and another is missing. I feel that I've failed my children with my idleness. Even Raven seems to have suffered for my absence."

paganchick

Valery froze for a moment, her stomach twisting into a knot. She almost felt sick, no wonder he felt suck pain. Not to mention her constant talk of children. She didn't know what to say. She knew he had to really be strong, be the god he said he was. If she had lost a child she would have lost it, she would have turned instantly into a bitter blood seeking monster. He didn't though, this made her admire him more, he had the strength to carry on.

She then turned to him, walking towards him as she finished tightening the back laces of the dress.
"If you would want my lord, I could try to find your missing son. I am very good at finding people," She spoke, she felt a need to do something, anything to try to ease his pain.