Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Less Spontaneous (Xana) [M]

Started by wolfie, April 10, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Hael was just wandering around. He was feeling a little lost lately not sure which way to go. Life in the forest was becoming predictable. Even the animals seemed too predictable lately. He had gotten their routine down pat.

He was just sitting in a tree observing nature. He thought he heard something down the trail, but wasn't sure what it could be. Wondering what was going on he hopped down walking in that direction. There was something fishy going on.

paganchick

Xana had been drinking none stop for the last week. She didn't know why she even bothered to go to Connloath, the ale was terrible and she had to binder her wings. She stumbled along the path knowing that flying wasn't a good idea for several reasons, first off because she was drink, second because she would probably get struck down of something. So she stumbled forth not giving anything she passes much mind, well that was until she laid her eyes and a sexy hunk of a man. He didn't look like he was from Connloath, he was way too attractive for that.

She whistled at him rather loudly, which was then soon after followed with a loud laugh before there was a crack and a thump. She looked up from the ground, blowing her bangs out of her face, offering the man a wink.

wolfie

Hael wasn't expecting to find some female there. He sighed not sure what to make of her. Most females passed him by without much thought. This one decided to whistle at him as if he was suppose to know what that meant. He leaned against a tree watching her wondering what she was doing here of all places.

He wasn't watching her for too long though. It was obvious she was drunk smacking into that tree branch and landing on her backside was enough to let him know that. He shook his head not sure what the proper protocol when dealing with drunk people let alone helping them.

"Hello, are you okay?" He asked still leaning against the tree. He didn't want to move closer only to be smacked or find out she was with someone.

paganchick

Xana offered him a smile as he spoke, "As long as you are here sexy, why don't you come here and help a drunk fairy up?" She asked as she stood up on unsteady legs. She didn't try to hide it when she looked him over, clearly liking what she saw. He was definitely her type, which wasn't too hard to be, the only requirement was being handsome.

She was planning on having fun with the boy, well man, depending on your standards, but through her eyes he was a boy she was planning on making a man, and the sooner the better. She looked down to make sure ample cleavage was showing and smiled seeing that there was plenty showing.

wolfie

Hael heard her words but couldn't believe he was hearing them. No female talked to him like that. He figured this was the booze talking and not her although since he didn't know her he couldn't be certain.

"Okay," he said not sure what else to say. He walked over to where she was placing an arm around her to help steady her. He heard she was a fairy wondering if she was coming or going. He had a feeling she had just come from the nearby town. He wondered how she managed to get through without them wanting to at least arrest her.

Hael noticed she was showing, and averted his eyes. He thought she might not realize she was showing just then. She was drunk enough. He didn't mention it though not wanting to embarrass her.

paganchick

Xana laughed as she saw him averting his eyes, "You can look if you want sexy, I would be okay with it," She spoke, wrapping her arms around him. She sighed a bit, figuring it was time to let her wings stretch a bit so he wouldn't hurt them. Wings seemed to start forming from her skin as she unfolded her wings from her body, if one had looked close enough before they would have seen them against her skin.

"I really like your scar, it adds a lot of character to your face you know?" She complemented with a giggle.

"Do you have any booze, because you need to loosen up," She spoke sliding one of her hands down his back and grabbing a hand full of his butt.

wolfie

He wasn't sure he liked where this was going. It was one thing for an accidental showing, but to do it on purpose? He hadn't seen any female like that before. He had heard about such though and not in a good way.

"I hadn't thought about that before. If you say it does. No booze here I don't drink," he said wondering just how close the nearest pond was. She needed to sober up and nothing like a cool feel of water to do so.

"Come this way," he said jumping a little when she grabbed his butt. He sighed not sure what she would do to him when she was sobered up. He knew these woods well enough to know it was only a few steps more.

"I think you'll like it just step through those bushes," he said standing back not to help her. He didn't want to take a dip any time soon. He leaned on a tree waiting to hear the familiar splash he knew.

paganchick

Xana frowned when he stepped back, she liked being close to him, was he a prude, she didn't like to be rejected. She took another step towards him, closing the distance between them once more.

"I will only walk that way if you come too, it would be extremely nice of you if you just carried me," She said one of her eyebrows raising as she placed her hands on his chest, her fingers lightly tracing against him, "Why are you so stiff, when was the last time you got any, because you clearly need to get some soon before you turn into a tree," She spoke letting her hands slide up his chest, to his shoulders then around his neck, pressing her body against his.

wolfie

It didn't work out like he was hoping. It became better before he realized it. There was no way he was going to walk into a pond. When she asked him to carry her he picked her up.

"So you're more the touching type. I've heard there are several different types of women. Got any?" He asked not understanding her. What was he suppose to have gotten? He figured women just weren't suppose to make any sense.

In two easy seconds he walked over to the bushes just to the edge of them and stopped in the middle of them. Knowing she would be in no danger unless she couldn't swim he smiled down at her. That was right before he dropped her into the very cold water.

paganchick

What Hael was obviously not expecting is Xana didn't let her arms around his neck slip, pulling him into the water as well. She could have of course just used her wings, but this seemed like it would be much more fun.

They both hit the water with a bit of a splash, she held onto him though, her petite body starting to immediately shiver. She used a hand to brush her hair out of her eyes, "That wasn't very nice of you, and what I meant was when was the last time you had sex?" She stated laughing, her head going back a bit as she laughed.

She let go of him to swim to the bank, pulling herself out of the water she started to shiver worse, the slight breeze in the air making it worse. She trembled as she stood on the bank, waiting for Hael, "Now you have to help get me warm again!"

wolfie

Hael definitely wasn't expecting to go for a dip. She pulled him in making him a little upset about having to warm up himself. He sighed and once she let go he swam the short distance to the bank heading back through the bushes. He heard what she said not sure how to respond.

"Sex? Why would anyone ask me about such a thing? You are the one assuming I'm a nice guy," he said as she stood their shivering. He sighed wondering if this woman knew anything about fires. It would have been easier if she just started one with her magic.

"Besides you are the one that came onto me," he said not sure if he wanted her advances. He didn't even know this woman. Surely they couldn't all be like this. He gathered wood and started a nice fire for them. He took off his shirt keeping it close so it could be warmed by the fire as well. He had a bad she was going to do something now that his shirt was off.

"Sit by the fire it will warm you."

paganchick

"I can tell you are a nice guy, if you weren't you would already have your hands all over me, in stead you are playing hard to get, which only makes me want you more," She said as she scooted closer to him, she let her eyes scan over his strong body, chills running up her body, and not because she was cold.

"What is your name sexy?" She asked, leaning against him, her skin cold against his own. "You can warm me as well," She said, turning her gaze towards him with a smirk, letting her eyes slowly run over him, seeing the dip and curves of his muscles.

"Do you not think I am pretty?" She asked after a moment.

wolfie

"Oh really?" He said this surprising him. He noticed she moved closer to him making him wonder why she thought he was playing hard to get. He also didn't understand why she was giving him any attention. Women.

"Does it matter what my name is? As far as I'm concerned I'm just something to look at," he said feeling horrible. He was wet, cold, and apparently somebody's eye candy. He ignored her warming comment.

"Yes, you are pretty."

paganchick

Xana frowned, here was was playing hard to get some more, why couldn't he see it? She turned to face the fire for a second before her attention was ripped from the fire. She could hear heavy foot steps, the clank clank of armor, her stomach jumped into her throat, her wings were wet ans she wouldn't be able to tuck them the way she had them before until they were dry. The steps were getting closer, she had to do something. It isn't like she could fly away, her wings were wet. She she turned to the man beside her and did the only thing she could think to do to hide her wings.

She laid a rather passionate kiss on Hael, pulling him down on top of her as she laid on her back with surprising strength. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, she knew who ever was passing by wouldn't stay and watch and wouldn't suspect anything sense her wings were under her, hidden from view. She prayed he wouldn't pull away until the steps had passed.

wolfie

Hael heard it too. He knew the sound of armor coming toward them since his step brother and he practiced. He hated it then and didn't like the sound of it now. She looked worried. He didn't like this one bit he would have to rescue her.

He didn't have time to think of how to rescue her from this scenario though as she pulled him down on top of her kissing him. He was listening more for the footsteps of armor than he was in the kiss. It didn't surprise him that that's the first thing she thought of. She had been trying to seduce him from the second they met.

For the first time though he was kinda feeling a little guilty about getting her wings wet. He figured the kiss, which wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, was penance enough for it. He had his hands flat on the ground trying hard not to squish her under him.

It wasn't long before the clanking stopped for a second and then moved on without a word. The knight must have assumed they were a couple or something and was just out here enjoying the evening. Hael didn't care what he thought as long as the knight disappeared. He was glad when the clanking of armor disappeared entirely from hearing. He pulled away from the fairy. sitting back near the fire.

"Perhaps a little warning next time?" He asked picking up a small stick and feeding it to the fire. The sooner her wings were dry the better in his mind.

"Do you have a name?" He asked wondering if it would do any good. She'd probably just give him something to call her instead of what her name was. He didn't do anything to remedy the fact that she didn't know his name either. She probably has one for me already. Hunk or something of that nature. Geesh.

paganchick

Xana was rather enjoying the kiss, it felt surprisingly good. She didn't like kissing most humans, she did it simply because it was in her nature. He could kiss though, and she liked it, she was a bit disappointed when it ended though, she had really wanted the kiss to continue.

She sat up after he had though, flapping her wings a bit to get the dirt off of them before she turned to look at Hael. "I don't think it would have been very believable to who ever that was if they heard, 'hurry up kiss me someone is coming'," Xana said making air quotes with a bit of a laugh.

"She was taken a back by his request for her name at first, almost offended. "So you think I should reveal my name when you won't? I will tell you my name when you tell me yours," She said crossing her arms and looking up.

Now it was time to return to the fact he thought she was pretty. She knew she was a vain creature, so compliments were always well received. "You think I am pretty, am I a good kisser too? Are you telling me you didn't enjoy the kiss, I think you did," She said smugly looking over at him with her nose up before winking.

wolfie

"I think we were close enough they wouldn't have heard you say it if you whispered," he said not sure what to make of her. He sighed when realizing she wasn't going to just hand over her name. He felt he had more than earned at least that.

"Why should I give that to you? As far as your concerned I'm just some good looking guy you want to at least kiss if not more. You have been more concerned about what I look like than what my name was. I could be the ugliest man alive and I bet you would have snubbed me instead of get to know me. I'm more than just looks," he said feeling frustrated. He wasn't sure why she frustrated him so. He didn't even know her name let alone her.

"Dunno can't say I've been kissed before," he said revealing at least that much. He wasn't going to admit that he may or may not have enjoyed the kiss. He saw the wink. She was the most befuddling woman.

paganchick

Xana crossed her arms defiantly. "You don't know that, plus you pushed me into a pond, what if I didn't know how to swim huh? I could have died," She said turning her head away from him smugly.

She was trying to figure out to get under his skin but it seemed impossible. "Just because I like to admire a man who takes pride in his figure doesn't mean I shun those who don't," She added after a minute turning to look back at him. She couldn't help but stare, it was in her nature.

"Plus, I can't help my nature, I am a fairy after all," She said once more turning away smugly, but again it didn't last long. "You should tell me your name because that is polite," She added looking back at him, with a smirk, remembering some of human culture.

wolfie

"You're absolutely right. We don't know the first thing about each other. I wouldn't have let you die I was thinking the cold water would help sober you up," he said wondering why he bothered in the first place.

"So fairies are suppose to stare like that? Suppose to come onto men no matter what? I wouldn't know I haven't met a fairy before you. I do know how animals act though and they have it slightly more right than you or any humans do from what I've witnessed. It's no wonder I thought I was safer in the woods," he said muttering the last part.

"You can call me Hael. Most do any ways. What is it you are doing out here?" He asked trying to keep from sounding annoyed. He wasn't sure it was working. Other than being a frustrating woman in the woods. He thought not sure if fairies had the ability to magical read minds. He thought that would just beat all if she could.

paganchick

Xana's nose scrunched up as he spoke, and if looks could kill, lets just say that Hael would be dead, his existence wiped from the planet. She quickly turned her back to him mumbling, "Rude" under her breath slightly. If her back was too him she couldn't stare, and it seemed that he didn't like to look either so it wouldn't matter that he couldn't look.

Her wings fluttered a bit, but they were still wet and so was she. She didn't feel cold though, she felt too much anger to feel an ounce of cold. Her skin though, if you touched it would feel like ice, and if you watched her closely you could tell she was still trembling slightly though the anger she felt could have been adding to that.

"I'm Xana," She spoke quickly, her voice sharp. She didn't feel like giving his rude self any answers so she answered him with a question. "What are YOU doing out here?" She questioned, her voice clearly showing her irritation.