Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Less Spontaneous (Xana) [M]

Started by wolfie, April 10, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

"I wouldn't know. I've never had anyone around long enough I guess," he said shrugging. He knew to take her word for it though. She would know as she had lived more around than he had sighing he knew this was an instant mess of things.

"No they don't look that way, so we are safe from that then. I have always been told this act is a special one, and I'd like to treat it that way. I'm sorry if I've offended you," he said noting she was still mad. He wasn't sure how to make this up to her either.

Hael sat there confused on what would be next. He thought it best to wait and see what she would do now. Something deep down told him no matter what the lessons she was giving him had just come to a complete halt.

paganchick

"You might not know but I do, you are young, even for a human so of course you would not know," Xana retorted, her back still towards him. She didn't want to turn and face him, she was still boiling in anger.

Turning, Xana grabbed her shirt, quickly placing it back on. Hael only wanted her if she wanted to commit, and she was not one to commit, she never had been. When she was younger, when more male pixies had been free they had tried to make her settle down, some by force other by begging, if they would not succeed, what made him think he would.

"That is a human value, for mating to be special, a cultural thing they adopted to help them stay alive. I am not a human and that value will not benefit me, so I will not take it on as a burden," She replied, sitting across the fire from Hael.

wolfie

He sighed. Things went from bad to worse. She went so far as to not sit near him and her shirt was back on. He was just getting used to her having it off too. He knew she didn't understand him. He also knew what this was about.

"I know you know fear. Our fears are different, Xana. Mine might be trivial, but I fear one day I will wake up all alone without any way of changing that. All my life someone has been leaving me. If I can prevent that I will," he said then turned away from her this time. He hugged his knees to his chest.

"I'm sorry if I offended you that was not my intention."

paganchick

"Well pushing me away because you are afraid of me leaving you is just going to leave you alone a hell of a lot sooner in the first place," Xana replied looking into the fire. She was angry, and a bit bitter, how many times would she sit there and get rejected before she got completely tired of it. Plus he was a virgin, he couldn't be good anyway, she would have to teach him anything she would want to know, and that seemed almost like more of a hassle than anything.

wolfie

"My intentions are not to push anyone away. I can't make you do something I know that," he said figuring she would be leaving soon. He was glad she had taught him a thing or two new, but didn't expect it to go any further. There were other males out there way more experienced and interesting than him.

"I'm sorry I've wasted your time and made you angry. Seems I can't do anything right," he said still sitting with his back to the fire. He was that way so that she could choose. If she wanted him she could easily come sit by him make him look at her. He figured she would probably just wait out the storm then get up and leave him. She had left once already and that was when it was still storming.

"What is it you want?"