Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Less Spontaneous (Xana) [M]

Started by wolfie, April 10, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Hael saw the look and noticed she turned away from him. He never was good with things that walked on two legs. He figured this was just another reminder of that. He should have just walked away when he had the chance. He could have just then too, but instead he stayed put.

"I live out here, Xana," he said giving her an answer instead of more questions for once. He heard she was irritated. He wasn't sure completely why though. He had a feeling it was his 'playing hard to get' that bothered her. He stoked the fire making sure it still was going good.

"How long before they dry?" He asked wondering more about her kind. He had a feeling he should apologize, but he wasn't sure why or what for. Animals were way easier.

paganchick

"I am a fairy, do you really think it is safe for me to stay in town? One slip up and I am a goner for sure, so after I party I sleep out here just to make sure I stay alive. This is the most dangerous as well as the safest place for me," She spoke, her back to him and her arms crossed defensively.

"It will probably take another good thirty minutes before they are good and dry, even if they are damp it can make it harder to fly, of course you wouldn't know this, no you just try to drop random people in ponds," She spoke, her words rather bitter towards him.

wolfie

"Yeah that town doesn't like magic. I grew up in that town for a few years wouldn't suggest a return visit," he said not sure why she wanted to party with those people. They were against everything she was by just breathing.

"Why do you do that?" He asked figuring that was the best way to ask. He heard her reply to his question about her wet wings. He heard the bitter tone as well. He shook his head thinking perhaps it had been a mistake to stop in the first place.

"Sorry next time I'll just amble by when someone looks like they could use help. Would have saved us both getting wet and a few headaches," he said feeling glum. He hadn't needed to stop or even investigate. His curiosity had gotten the better of him again. When was he going to learn?

paganchick

"I have to keep moving you see, my kind, we are hunted my demons. Connloath is the safest place for us, though we must hide ourselves. It is hard, and a hassle, but one must do what one must when trying to avoid becoming a slave," She spoke, growing more thankful for the fire as her form began to heat.

"Or maybe, next time, instead of pushing someone into a pond like a jerk you could just talk to them?" She added after he spoke. Could he not see what he did was wrong? Could he not see he could have helped just by talking, he didn't have to push people into water. She almost instantly started to crave booze at that point, she was pretty much an alcoholic and she knew it.

wolfie

Hael felt bad for her. She was only here to hide and keep free. He just didn't understand how one could hide and party at the same time. Surely one thing would keep a person from doing the other. It just made him realize he wouldn't understand other beings.

"Its not always easy to talk to someone who endlessly calls you hunk and winks at you. I figured you would just keep calling me that instead of being curious about my name. If this is what it takes to help those in the world I may be the wrong person to do that," he said hoping it wasn't so. It was the one thing he thought he could excel at in the world. If he didn't have that then what in the world was he called to do?

paganchick

Xana shook her head, "Well  first off you need to stop assuming things, that is your first problem? And what is wrong with someone being attracted to you and complimenting your body? Is there really something wrong with that? I love being complimented. It seems you just look at things in a negative way," She said turning to face him and shaking her head.

"humans," She spoke more to herself than to her as she shook her head, they all acted like children.

wolfie

"Because nobody has before. I haven't changed so why should someone notice me now?" He said not sure what to make of this fairy. Maybe it was because she wasn't human that she noticed him. He wasn't sure if that had anything to do with it though female was female no matter what species.

"Don't lump me in with the rest of them. I'm nothing like the rest of the human race," he said sounding very angry. There was no way he would be lumped in with people who burned down family homes after mothers had just recently died. He still wondered more about that.

paganchick

"So you are saying I am just like everyone you met before? That is no different than me lumping you in with the rest of them!" Xana spoke crossing her arms and sticking out her tongue.

"Humph, stupid mortal," She spoke standing rather quickly and turning her back to him.
"You are mean, you know that? I try to be nice and compliment you, and no, you insult me and push me into a pond, get my wings wet!" Xana began to rant, clearly extremely upset over the matter.

wolfie

Oh great just great. Cute now she's acting childish. What next? He thought not sure what to make of this encounter. It wasn't going well that much he knew. Sighing he leaned against the nearest tree thinking distance was what they needed especially if she was going to rant. He didn't know if fae's were the type to get mean and start tossing punches when they ranted.

"I'm saying that nobody has done this before I'm in new territory here. I'm not saying you are like those I've met before believe me you are nothing like them," he said being truthful. If anything he knew the truth was always the best route even if it got one in more hot water.

"As for being mean, well I was just trying to help. If you stay close to the fire I'm sure your wings will dry soon enough. How did I insult you? That way this stupid mortal won't do it again," he said feeling a little insulted just then. He didn't show it though as he just continued to lean there. He had a feeling he should do something. Problem was he just wasn't sure what that something was.

Hael remembered earlier actions wondering if this was wise. He had a feeling it wasn't, but then again she already thought him stupid. One more stupid move couldn't hurt anything. Right? Moving closer to her instead of leaning on the tree he turned her to him and pulled her closer. When she was close enough he placed his lips on hers. There was something there when he did that. It was a sensation he was learning to get used to.

paganchick

Xana quickly stopped ranting as Hael pushed his lips to her, she was actually speechless at the action. A bit surprised and shocked it took a moment for her lips to start to move with his. She leaned into him, pressing her body against his as she wrapped her arms around him.

She quickly regretted the thought of making a tree limb fall on his head, and was rather glad she hadn't gone through with that idea. She ran her hands over his body passionately though she was careful, she didn't want to push him too far too fast. He seemed like the gentle sheepish type, one you had to slowly get going, if you pushed too hard too fast you hit a rock wall. So she was careful.

Her hands sliding down his chest, nails lightly scraping against him before moving to wrap around him to pull him closer.

wolfie

This was nicer than he realized. The first time he was a little bit upset that she had just pushed herself on him like that. Now though he wondered if she minded him doing kinda the same. He wondered why he hadn't tried it before now, and realized that it was because he didn't know about such things as kissing. He knew her a very short time and already she was broadening his horizons.

He felt her hands on his body. It felt strange being rubbed and scratched her hands and nails against him. She didn't press them hard enough to harm him something he noted. It wasn't long before she was wrapped around him. He wasn't sure if he liked this or if maybe it was something he could learn to enjoy. It was new territory so new it scared him. Pulling back he didn't loosen his arms around her. He was careful to avoid touching her wings figuring that a touchy area.

"Perhaps I was wrong about the attention. A guy who is ignored very well in life is hard to recognize or enjoy such attention. I'm not excusing just explaining. I don't do things like others. When I tossed you in the lake it was to help you get over the alcohol. You pulling me in didn't eve occur to me," he said feeling a little sheepish.

"Can you forgive me?"

paganchick

Xana reclosed the gap between their mouths as an answer, pulling him back until her back was up against a tree and he was up against her. She pulled him into another kiss, her lips pressed hungrily against his.

She had forgiven him, she was a fairy, you get their blood pumping and they would forgive you for almost anything. You could probably get away with murdering one of their family members if you knew what you were doing in the bedroom so to speak. Fairies were shallow creatures who easily looked past things that didn't directly injure them.

She moved her lips from his, moving them skillfully along his jaw line to his neck. She started to gently nip and suck at his neck as her arms continued to pull him closer.

wolfie

Actions speak volumes. Hers were speaking and then some though. Instead of words she wanted action. Apparently kissing her was the right thing to do as she wanted more of his lips. At least at first she did now not so much.

Hael didn't want to squish her against the tree. Instead of letting his hands be behind her he placed them on the tree careful to make sure she didn't pull him close enough she would regret it. Something told him though that might be hard to do. I doubt she's thinking of her wet wings right now.

He was sure of one thing her forgiveness. Something he wasn't so sure of was where this was leading. He didn't mind new too much, but sometimes it could be overwhelming. Am I suppose to be doing something more? Do I just let her continue? What now? He thought just somewhat leaning against the tree staying close to her. He knew that if anyone came along they would just look like a couple of lovers just like last time. The difference... he might be getting used to maybe even enjoying this encounter.

paganchick

Xana could tell he had never done anything like this, he was so stiff, almost like he was scared. She decided she wanted to change places. She pushed him against the tree, leaning her body against his, moving her mouth to his ear.

"Now tell me handsome, are you a virgin? I don't want to show ya too many things at once," She spoke with a bit of a chuckle before moving her lips back to his neck, being a bit more aggressive this time. She was still being vigilant, if she heard something she would switch him places so she could hide her wings but right now she needed to be the one in the dominate position because he didn't know what he was doing, clearly.

wolfie

Hael wasn't expecting the change of position. It made him a bit uncomfy when she asked him such a private question. He had a feeling this was going to be the norm though with her around. He figured he should just be completely honest it was the best way for things.

"Yes," he answered not saying anything more. He wasn't sure what she would be showing him just then or soon. He wasn't listening to the forest for once. He was way too wrapped up in what this fae was doing to him trying to learn something. He just wasn't sure what the lesson was.

He felt her lips back on his neck. She wasn't being so slow or gentle as she was before. It was like she had done this before many times. He wasn't sure he liked that either.

paganchick

Xana looked up at him, she could feel his body tense, she offered him a devilish smile. "The lesson is on pleasure and loosening up, I think you need both," She said with a bit of a chuckle. She pressed her lips to his gently, sucking on his lower lip.

"What you have to do is mimic what I do it you, to me," She spoke between kisses. One hand on the side of his face, guiding him, the other wrapped around his neck, pulling her body closer to his. She liked the way his body was against hers, so strong which made her smile. She knew she would have to move slow with him and she was a bit surprised at his lack of experience, she had a plan on changing that.

"It works best if you try to enjoy it and relax," She added again.

wolfie

He heard her words and wasn't sure how to do this. First times made things a little harder to relax. He was wishing he could relax though. He remembered her words and was trying to observe and understand what she was doing to him.

He remembered the first part. Moving a bit closer he pressed her into the tree a bit as he moved closer to her his lips just inching from her neck. He stopped though wondering if this was wise. Remember when you were in town? What was it those girls did? Ah yes. He thought wondering if he could do that with this fae.

"You would tell me if I hurt you right? That's the last thing I want to do. I'm guessing you want me to kiss your neck like you were doing earlier," he said still keeping his lips just inches from her skin. It made him wonder how long she would allow him to tease her before he actually nuzzled her neck.

paganchick

"Babe I doubt you are going to hurt me, but if you do you will know very quickly, trust me," Xana spoke, leaning her head to the side, she could feel his breath on her neck which gave her chills. Her hairs started to stand on end.

"You know it isn't nice to tease people, especially one who could tease you back in ways you don't even know," Xana warned, her voice carrying a slight edge to it that pushed the fact that he should either start actually mimicking her or allow her to continue to teach her lesson. Her hands ran down his bare chest, caressing each dip and rise of his defined muscles. Oh the things she could do to the poor boy.

wolfie

"Given your expertise in this field I'm sure that's true," he said wondering if he had learned enough for this. He had gotten a rise out of her something he hadn't expected. So she doesn't like being teased. Noted. He thought moving in slowly before placing his lips on her skin.

Hael did his best to mimic what she had done to him earlier. He had a feeling he was failing in this though as it was his first time. He didn't want to disappoint her and stopped. He thought it best maybe if she continued her lessons first before he tried to again mimic her.

There was something he wanted to try. Hael wasn't sure how she would respond to this though every time he'd seen some guy do it they got slapped afterward. He didn't want her to slap him, but his curiosity was getting the better of him.

Hael slowly moved one of his hands downward. Eventually he wasn't touching the tree but her shoulder then downward still. Finally his hand stopped resting on one clothed covered boob. Some hadn't gotten farther than this without being slapped. Any other being he'd expect it. She was different though as if she might like this. He just wasn't sure.
Nervous as he was Hael rubbed his hand over her boob up and down slowly. He then squeezed it once to see what she would do. Reacting seemed to be something he was well in responding to. If this is what happens when I toss her in ponds I might want to do it more often.

paganchick

Xana looked at him as she touched her breast, a slight smirk on her face as she offered him a wink, "Like what you feel?" She asked, pushing him against the tree, not removing his hand. She actually liked it though his technique could use some tweaking, but that was for a later time, he needed to work on his kissing skills.

"If you get good at this lesson you will get to touch them without the fabric being there, so you should focus on the task at had handsome," Xana added as she winked once more, moving her mouth to his once more, this time slipping her tongue gently in his mouth, using it to gently wrestle with his, she wanted to allure him in. This was moving faster then she had originally expected, of course he was a male.

She moved her mouth from his once again moving her mouth to his ear, gently sucking on his earlobe, "So tell me handsome, why is such a sexy man still a virgin?" She asked in a breathy whisper, one hand running over his bare chest and her other hand caressing his face.