Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Less Spontaneous (Xana) [M]

Started by wolfie, April 10, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

"It is something different. Why are yours shaped different than mine?" He said not sure about this. Girls seemed to be different than guys that much he knew. Why was a topic that was completely a mystery to him.

"To answer your question I think I do like what I am feeling," he said not only referring to her breast. He was about to say something else but didn't get the chance. She had her mouth on his again this time with a surprise. Mimicing her a bit he rubbed his tongue against hers. Taking over just a little and exploring he pushed his tongue into her mouth rubbing it against the side of her mouth. He was enjoying the chance to explore.

She doesn't like playing gently. Hmmm... He thought not sure of any of this. He decided it was time to turn the tables and turned her against the tree again. He pushed up hard against her moving his lips down from hers. He nibbled her earlobe a little before kissing down to her neck the first kiss on her jawline.

Instead of just kissing her neck though he nibbled a little and sucked on it. If anything he had seen wild animals go at it from time to time, so he did have something to reference. He wasn't sure she wanted to be bitten though instead of just the nibbling he was doing. He stopped for a moment.

"Well girls never really noticed me or took the time to show me this stuff or allow me to do it to them. What do you think, teach, am I doing ok?" He said smiling up at her. He didn't give her time to answer though as he squeezed her boob keeping it squeezed as he returned to her neck kissing it again.

paganchick

"Girls are shaped differently and have different parts, haven't you been taught this or at least noticed?" Xana said with a soft laugh. She had a feeling she would have a lot to teach this one just on why girls and boys were different.

Xana chuckled a bit, her head back against the tree fully enjoying all of this, "You are doing... Very good," She said gasping softly, a wide smile on her face. Xana moved one hand into his hair, her fingers intertwining his hair roughly, pulling his hair gently every now and then as he sucked and nibbled her skin. This boy definitely had potential, she would give him that much.

"Well I guess they are the ones missing out then," She said in a breathy whisper her hand passionately running over his body, her nails scraping along his bare skin a bit rougher now as if egging him on.

wolfie

"Oh I've noticed it before, just not sure why," he said taking a mini break again. The man who raised him never really talked to him about girls. It had always been about practice and making sure that his real son was ready to become a knight. Hael hated that. It was like he didn't exist. Today that was different though she was making him feel more real by the second.

"I'll have to improve then," he said not sure how he was going to do that. A few animal images came to mind, but that seemed a bit drastic. He felt her hands moving around again. He moved a little lower stopping at her collar bone. He placed a kiss there before moving back to her neck. He didn't know any other tricks yet, and didn't want to bore her to tears so soon.

He barely heard her kind words. An idea came to him and he was curious if it was a good one. She seemed to like experimenting with him, or him experimenting on her. He stopped kissing her neck and moved lower. Once eye level with it he started sucking on it through the cloth while his hand squeezed and then let go and squeezed and let go doing this over and over again with the other one.

paganchick

"It has to be that way so women can have a feed children," Xana spoke looking down, her jaw dropped as she felt his mouth lower. Xana didn't waste time in moving the cloth that stood between his mouth and her flesh, her back arching off of the tree.

"Are you sure you haven't done anything before?" She asked gasping as she felt his teeth graze her sensitive flesh. She decided she wouldn't let him go further than this, she would make him earn any more. Still she wanted to make him want more, wanted him to find his inner animal. She used her hips, grinding against him knowing that usually did the trick.

wolfie

He heard her words, but still didn't understand them. It only raised more questions he wasn't about to ask those though. He felt the difference the moment the cloth was gone. It felt natural to be doing this like he was suppose to be here.

"Done, nope. You'd be surprised what you can watch animals do," he said smiling before returning to squeezing the one boob while sucking and grazing the other. He wasn't about to say which animals he had watched deciding to let her imagination roam on that one.

He was feeling a little funny, but ignored it. He was sure questions were welcome. He just wasn't sure he wanted to ask her too many questions while trying to please her as well. He had a feeling there would be plenty of time for questions later at any rate.

The grinding was something new. Heck who was he kidding all of it was new. He figured just to roll with it. She wanted something more he could feel it. He just wasn't sure how to go about the 'more' part of it. There was only so much one could learn from watching animals.

paganchick

Xana finally pushed Hael against the tree rather roughly. She pressed her body against his, her hips  continuing to grind against him, her mouth moving to his. She kissed him with a mixture of passion and need, almost like an insatiable hunger.

Her mouth then moved, kissing along his jaw line before moving down. Where she once gently nibbled she now bit, not hard biting but enough for a gentle sting.  First only along his neck then she moved her mixture of bites, sucks and kisses to his collar bone and shoulder, then lower yet.

Her mouth moving along his chest, the bites turning back to nibble as she continued to move lower, finally her mouth stopped above his belly button, she looked up at him almost as if she was judging his reaction, searching his face to see if he liked it. Either way she was going to stop there.

Slowly Xana stood, leaning against him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips as she adjusted her top, fixing it to cover herself. "That is all you get right now, you have to earn your next lesson hot stuff."

wolfie

Hael felt the tree against his back again wondering if he would ever be able to do what she wanted without the lessons and the tree against his back. He knew not to say anything though it wouldn't end well. He kissed back when she kissed him and then wasn't sure what to make of her biting, kissing, and moving downward. Where is she going?

He was a little surprised that she stopped when she did. He heard the words but it took a minute for them to sink in. He would have to earn his way into learning what she wanted him to do to her. This wasn't expected at all especially with what she was saying earlier. He realized this must all be just some game to her.

"Whose teasing now?" he said leaning against the tree. He had a feeling she wasn't teasing him at all in this regard. She seemed to be serious in what she was saying. He sighed not sure what to do he wasn't used to two leggers at all.

"What must I do to earn this next lesson? Is there a reason I want to earn more? As far as I know this could be as good as it gets and the rest is just a waste," he said watching her for any signs. The kissing was really good, but the rest he just didn't get. Why was she biting him? Should he have bitten her? It just didn't make any sense.

paganchick

Xana laughed, patting his face gently, "You have to know what you are missing for it to teasing and I know you have no idea what you are missing. I am sure you have questions, now would be the time to ask them. I am surprised you don't know more, most guys have more.... Self discoveries than it appears you have," Xana spoke, still leaning against him.

"Oh, and trust me... It gets much better, if you liked what you just felt you are going to love what comes after it. You earn your next lesson through being nice and learning lessons that aren't so hands on, like anatomy, which is something you were clearly never taught," Xana spoke, finally stepping away from Hael and walking back to the fire.

wolfie

"I don't know what questions to ask. I was around for a practice dummy in some Lord's household. What I do know of humans is only what I saw from them. It wasn't pretty. I know animals much better if its anything like that then wow. I've seen them scratch and bear their teeth. Some bite or nip at each other. I've never seen animals kiss though," he said being truthful about his past.

Hael wasn't sure what she meant by anatomy. He watched as she walked back to the fire and did so as well sitting down close enough to help if someone came by again, but not so close as to engulf her with his presence.

"I didn't even ask earlier. Are you hungry? I'd ask if you are thirsty, but I have a feeling that's a no," he said a smile just touching the corner of his lips. He was trying to be nice, but couldn't help the jibe in her direction.

paganchick

"Are you telling me you had no questions during your last questions, actually I know you did. It is time for you to ask them. You clearly don't know why woman are built differently, though I thought you would since you apparently watch animals so much," Xana replied as she looked into the fire with a faint smirk on her lips.

"No I am not hungry but thank your for asking, I ate at the tavern before I left, so I will be good for a while, Fairy fold tend to be light eaters anyways," She added as she stretched for a moment before she turned to look at Hael.

"So did you enjoy your first lesson?"

wolfie

"You are right women are built differently. I still don't understand why though. Your breast look way different than mine. Are there any other things on females that are different?" He asked having watched animals but not totally observe things.

"As for watching animals they tend to disappear into bushes after a few bites or nips and such. I've never seen an animal mate," he admitted. He could tell she was enjoying this. Hael was glad he didn't have to provide a meal for her he too had eaten earlier.

"I'm more confused by my first lesson. Why did you kiss me that first time? I understand kissing is for the sensation of the lips together. I also didn't understand the nipping of the neck either. Kissing there is for the sensation as well. Why also is it necessary to put ones tongue in the other's mouth?"

paganchick

Xana took a deep breath, seemingly picking her words, she felt like she was talking to a child. "Well women's breast can produce milk, to feed a baby when it is too young to eat normal food that you and I eat. Woman also have different parts below the waist, so they can mate with a male and so they can have children," She explained with a smirk.

"Everything you do is all for sensation, some people like it a bit rougher than others, some people just like gentle kissing and sucking, others like nipping and biting. It is all to get you ready to mate," Xana spoke with another chuckle.

wolfie

"Ah that makes sense. I guess I just figured nature did it on its own. Why though didn't I get any milk when I was down there?" He said curiosity taking hold now. He also wanted to see below her waist now that he knew it was different.

"It is? But wouldn't rubbing or just kissing or even just sucking do it enough? I still don't understand the tongue thing though. I don't know I ever will," he said putting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands. This was all very confusing.

"Is that why beings mate for the sensation of it?"

paganchick

"I am not pregnant, so my body doesn't produce milk, it would be a waste of energy for my body," Xana explained trying to hold back the soft chuckle that so wanted to be released.

"It could be, but why rush things? why not enjoy all the sensations you could as long as they were pleasing?" Xana asked as she watching him, he was a rather interesting character, so innocent, she almost felt bad for catching him up to his age, actually no, she wasn't, she enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Humans mate for the sensation, animals do it just to reproduce." 

wolfie

He listened not sure what to make of all this information. He was trying to understand, but in truth some of this was going over his head. He wanted to keep asking questions but by the responses he had a feeling she was laughing at him. He just didn't know enough in this area.

"But maybe not all of them are pleasing. Shouldn't those be skipped?" He asked knowing he felt the fool here. He was getting lessons on love from a fae of all things. He wanted to run and hide just then. If only I had a real father or maybe I should have just stayed and become a monk after all. I doubt they have to deal with this stuff.

"Which is better though?" He asked still being curious. Sensations were proving to be confusing and troublesome. He was thinking the animals had it right.

paganchick

"Well everyone finds different things pleasing, so you have to express what you like to your partner so they can do those things and avoid what you don't like. You do seem like a soft soul though, I am guessing you didn't much like the biting or nibbling?" Xana asked, her face growinga bit more serious, she wanted him to ask his questions.

"What do you mean which is better?"

wolfie

"Yeah I didn't much care for the biting or nibbling. I can see how you might like that though. I'm not as rough as some might think. I grew up in a monastery when I was a kid," he said hoping that explained a few things.

"Well what about yourself though? Surely as a fairy you have some great stories to tell of your adventures," he said liking this idea. It might help make things a little more comfortable if they knew each other better.

"I mean is it better for sensations or do the animals have it right with just for reproduction?"

paganchick

"I have spent my life running away from demons who hunt my kind down, I am the only one in my family who isn't dead or a slave," Xana replied staring at the fire, it was clear by the expression on her face that she didn't like the topic too much. She didn't like the topic because of her family being captured or dead, it was the fact that it brought to life the danger she had to live in.

"I like the sensations so would have to say the sensations are why you do it, of course you haven't even felt the best of the sensations."

wolfie

"Yes you mentioned that. Don't you have an adventures though? I would think someone who drinks in a city who hates magic would have some adventure to it somehow," he said wanting a good story more than anything. He was trying to change the topic from something uncomfortable and seemed to be failing at it.

"I'll have to take your word for it at this point."

paganchick

"I have no adventures that I wish to share, none that are worth sharing, they are in the past, things I don't wish to talk about. Would you wish to talk about something you wish to forget? Stories about being hunted down like an animal?" Xana asked.