Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Xerordirs Thought Book

Started by Brisinger987, May 05, 2013, 05:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Today has been thought provoking.

Is evil a choice? Is my inhumane nature my own choice? And is it possible for evil to love? Am I actually evil? These thoughts have been occupying my mind ever since I met Nadya. She rehumanises me. For so long has power been on my mind, I forgot how to care. She reminded me.

Me and Nadya have a lot in common. We lost those we loved to evil, namely both hers and my parents. Me more my mother than father. But she lost both hers. We have both been abused by those who claimed to shelter us. The difference being that I stabbed my abuser to death. She brought back my memories. My emotions. Would it be wrong to confess that I love her? No, it would be too soon.

My thoughts have been conflicting, and I need to rest. I shall write again another time.

Xerordir

Brisinger987

I have not written in a while. One of us has not written in a book like this before.

And so today we share our new secret with this book, and whatever eyes you now read this.

I am possessed. The demon prince Kirnardaz inhabits my body, and we share it, our thoughts melding and intertwining. We desire to keep no secrets from each other. We are one.

We have begun the search to find a way to keep Kirnardaz in this plane, as of course, he is dragged back to his without a body to host. And so we look for a way to give him a permanent body. One that will be purely his. The power that we now wield is greater than anything we have felt before. We are corrupt. We are defiling. We are now an embodiment of darkness. And we like it...