Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some Long Deserved Answers (Eveline)

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 05:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Ah. Of course she didn't know... Well that would be interesting. "Demons are reborn every 4000 years. They just go up in flames and become a newborn baby again. When that happens, and this is assuming your demon heritage grants you longevity, you need to take over while that happens. If you do age past your current form, which is possible, I need to sire a pure demon heir. Which I don't want to do, so." He gave her a look which said 'please don't let that happen'.

Eveline

She blinked, still a bit confused "Wait... What?" She never learned about demons and her family line. All she knew was that she had dark magics and was titled as 'unholy' by most.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz sighed. He had spoken just a little bit too much. "Because you are a half demon, you may live a human length life, and age. You could also, possibly, live forever, being reborn. Demons are immortal in all forms, if they are beaten in battle, they are reborn, and grow to be the same person, with the same memories. You may not be that type of immortal, but you may be naturally immortal, assuming your life isn't taken. If you are naturally immortal, I can take you as the heir to my throne, and when I am next reborn, you get my kingdom. You may never be reborn, and just live immortally. It depends on how much you take after me." He paused for a few seconds, having spoken slower and more clearly that time.

"If you are not immortal in any form, I need an heir, so I must therefore bed some gods-forsaken she-demon and produce offspring who are wholly demon, so that I can alternate between their reign and my reign." Kirnardaz stopped again.

"Demons can also be killed in battle, or through deceitful murder. I killed my parents in such a manner to claim their thrones for myself. Such is the demon's way of life. I have no intention of exposing you to that, and when you go to my realm, you will only die if your body here dies. You will be thrown back to this world if you die in my realm. Thereby again, rendering you immortal." He spoke with a coolness unrivalled by even gods.

"I'm basically saying that we may live together forever."

Eveline

"But... I don't want to live forever... Isn't it lonely?" She asked curiously. She didnt know how much she has gained from her dad, but she did know it was a lot. Her eyes, her dark magic, her anger issues, fighting instinct, mischievous ways.... She wasn't sure if she was happy she turned out so much like her father...

Brisinger987

"Not when everything you reign over is immortal too. But then again, I blow them up if they irritate me... Yeah, it can be but I can teach you a few tricks, and meeting other demons is fun!" He was trying to make something that wasn't appealing at all sound fun. He had been rather lonely. And with Sophia, he was going to try and convince her to live in his realm, where she would be immortal. But he had failed.

Eveline

"But..." But what? Maybe it was a good idea. No body here seemed to accept her... Except... She shook her head. She didnt know why she was so attached to Earth, all it did was reject her. Feni taught her that not all people are bad, though... Perhaps... "I don't have to decide now, right?"

Brisinger987

"Well you may end up living a human life. Who knows? And besides, if you do turn out to be immortal, we can stick your friends in little bottles which are paradises. They can be immortal in there and we can stick them on your bed room shelf." Kirnardaz chuckled. In his eyes, she was still his little girl. And he needed to protect her, make her happy.

Eveline

She laughed a bit at that "Thanks dad, but I don't exactly have any friends." She smiled, "Maybe Xerordir's my friend but I'm not sure if he'd agree to that" she whispered to her dad while looking at Xerordir so he knew they were talking about him. She grinned. She loved to annoy people..!

Brisinger987

"Well we should fix that then, shouldn't we? I mean, we are nice people. How about, for now, we stay at Xerordir's fortress in the mountains?" Kirnardaz looked over and Xerordir, who appeared absent minded, reading a book, and leaned in to Eleni. "We'll bottle him up while he is asleep, leave him in nothing but his undergarments in a cold, snowy bottle for a night." Kirnardaz could now see the mischievous look Sophia had always told him he had. It was nice to see.

Eveline

"Oh~ Deal~!" She grinned and glanced over at the distracted Xerordir, giving him an innocent look when he looked up at the two. She had forgotten about her anger towards her father and it felt so natural to talk like this. She only wished her mother was here. She wondered what she would've said to the two if she was here.

Brisinger987

"Your mother would have given us both a rollicking for this, me for encouraging you and you for suggesting it." He sighed slightly, and smiled, feeling that he was making amends as a father should. He knew it would take work, but they would do it. He would be the best dad possible.

Eveline

She smiled at the thought. She looked around seeing the crowd thin as the sun began to set "Hm..?" She looked around curiously. She reached into her cloak pocket to find the forgotten apple and she took a bite from it, offering it to her dad "Whm ist?" She asked with a mouthful of apple

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz smiled as she offered him an apple. "Thank you." Normally he would have snatched the apple from her hand, if she were anyone but his own daughter. He respected his family, even the parents he had killed, those who sired him. Demons were immortal, essentially, the only way that they could truly die was to be killed by their own children.

Best not to tell her that, Kirnardaz  decided. "I'm so glad that you were raised with manners. It does make me happy to see that. I wonder if it would have been different if I had raised you?"

Eveline

Shrugs "Probably..." She walked over to a ledge and sat down, looking over the land. The sun was setting, bleeding as it sunk below the horizon. Pinks and purple filled the air; silver lined the clouds-- it was incredible.
      "... What are you most disappointed on missing out? What was a big even you wished you could've been there to see in my life?" Eleni asked distractedly as she looked over the valley.

Brisinger987

"Your first birthday, your first steps, your first words... Those sorts of things..." Kirnardaz sighed and sat next to her. It was a beautiful sight to see. Anyone who knew what he and her were would flip. A demon and his daughter. To some it would be shocking that a demon could care for a daughter, and to some it would be heart-felt.

"What have you missed about not knowing me?" He was curious as to what she had missed. He had missed loads.

Eveline

She sighed, looking at her lap "Hm... I wished... Someone was there to tell me stories... To hold me and comfort me when I did something terrible. I wished my parents were there to give me the answers... Every day that passed I would wonder what was wrong with me; why people would spat and yell at me... I just wished you two could've been there to tell me everything was going to be okay, you know what I mean?" She turned to her father. Eleni really had grown up. She had grown into her figure and features--she would be an adult if she was in fact mortal.

The girl had learned how to scavenge for needs. Living on the streets gives you an opportunity to appreciate the smaller things in life. Sometimes the smallest things are the most important. For example, being there and seeing that view with her father touched her. She rather be here than live in a palace or live by societies rules.

Brisinger987

He understood that she was an outcast. He was one. He was one who had come from a privileged background, but he was an outcast. A demon prince among peasant imps.

"Things will get better. You are the one thing I was truly proud of. To take so much life and cause so much heartbreak, you are the best thing I have ever done. I am proud of you. To survive being what you are is an achievement. And I am very proud." Kirnardaz put an arm around his daughter, holding her close.

"We can be outcasts together."

Eveline

The girl tensed when he put his arm around her, before relaxing. "What is there to be proud of? I have no accomplishments and face it, we're the same... I'm a monster. I can't... I can't even control it!" A distressed look took over her face "I've done so many things... I can't forget the things I've done! I can still hear their voices, screaming and clawing at my mind... People get hurt because of me and my stupid anger issues...!" Her eyes flickered again before she took in a breath, "Survival means someone's going to die eventually... But, it's a burden knowing you've taken the gift of life from a person."

Brisinger987

Oh he knew the feeling all too well. "I'm proud of you, because unlike so many with demon parentage and heritage, you can admit that. Demon's have a conscience. But they are generally driven mad by the guilt and it becomes natural to kill. We are monsters to this world Eleni, but that is what we always will be. This world can't accept us because it can't even accept itself. Just like the demons they claim to hate. Everyone has a demon in them, it's just if we choose to listen to it. Your mother didn't. I don't always. But I AM a demon." He sighed.

"And it will be ok now. I can teach you to stop that. I can teach you to control your temper."

Eveline

She nodded quietly and stared at the horizon for a bit before giving her dad a quick, small hug "Thanks... I missed you..." She let out a sigh before letting go "It's getting late" she looked at the stars that were starting to dot the skies.