Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some Long Deserved Answers (Eveline)

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 05:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

He hugged her back. "I missed you too... So much..."

It was only when Eleni mentioned about the time that he realised. "Well my dear, night time is a good time for demons to play. I can show you how to turn invisible and haunt people?" Kirnardaz grinned. He had played this trick so many times.

Eveline

She grinned. Invisibility? That trick could be useful...! "Invisibility? Sounds great! Except, if the vilagers caught us..." She glanced around "I usually avoid Connloath. Too many laws I can easily break." She shrugged, starting to swing her legs back over the ledge and beginning to stand.

Brisinger987

OOC: By the way, Kirnardaz is getting a makeover, so I will post as soon as he is done! Sorry!

Brisinger987

OOC: Essentially, the same Kirnardaz as before, but a bit more in depth. Still a work in progress.

"Well it will last about two hours. Wanna do that, then I can take you back to my dimension to sleep tonight?" Kirnardaz smiled at his daughter. He was desperate to be a better father to her, and he was scared that he would lose her again. He didn't want that. He wanted to spend time with her.

Eveline

She thought for a bit, her crimson eyes swirling with thought and emotion "Uh, sure?" Smiled a bit. She wasnt exactly mad anymore. Honestly, she felt more pity for him than anything. She did like him, he seemed kind enough.... But emotions and feelings still fought and lingered in the back of her mind. It doesn't matter the excuse, what happened happened, there's no way around it. Perhaps she could come to trust him completely, though. She was almost there after all.

Brisinger987

"Good choice." Kirnardaz didn't have to speak an incantation, the orb of magic simply appeared in his hand, and he placed it in her hand.

"Eat it when you are ready. You will be able to see all the ghosts and spirits like that, be warned. Do not be surprised if they claim to be your mother. They are not. Your mother went to a better place. I checked. I begged the gods of that realm to take her. She is happy again. No matter what the ghosts say, follow the red ghost. That will be me. The rest will be blue." He summoned one of his own. His was 2 hours worth of time.

"Eat the orb when you are ready. And remember, the ghosts will manipulate you into hurting people anchoring them to this world. Do not listen. Whatever they did to be stuck here, they deserve to be here. They will believe they are the only ghost in the world. We will be apparitions to them. Do not obey their commands, no matter if they look like someone you trust. Anyone who you trusted and is dead has moved on. These have committed horrors I would not condone the day your mother was murdered. I would have killed the world that day if I could. They are defilers." Kirnardaz's voice was stern.

"Follow and listen to me. No-one else. If I tell you to run, you run. If I tell you to kill someone, you must do it. You need to trust my judgement."

Eveline

Her eyes widened "W-what this wasn't part of the deal--?!" She looked down at the orb and bit her lip, nodding with a sigh "F-fine, but only because it seems cool... And I want to trust you." She mumbled, bringing the orb to her lips hesitantly before eating it. Everything around her seemed to shift, her eyes shinning and glowing, her hair blowing back. She closed her eyes for a split second and when she opened them again, she could feel an inviting cold feeling surround her. Spirits. They were everywhere...! She searched for the red one like her father said, walking towards it once she found it.
        "Eleni!" Someone screeched, a cold air surrounding her. She gasped as something tugged on her arm, "Sweetheart, it's been so long...!" The woman purred. She looked a lot like her 'Aunt.' The woman who scooped her off the streets.

Brisinger987

"Eleni. Come with me. Remember what I said. I can reabsorb the magic anytime you cannot go on. Even if you think they are real." Kirnardaz waited for Eleni to join him. He saw Sophia's face on all these ghosts. And all of them were wrong.

Eveline

Eleni blinked at the woman, a bit frightened honestly. She quickly shoved the woman away and ran after her father. People from her passed tried to talk to her, moaning and groaning; begging her to return after she frowned and continued on.

Brisinger987

"There, and open window. Ghosts can't cross inhabited house thresholds. Don't ask why, I don't honestly know." Kirnardaz climbed through. "Come, we can terrorise this house. Just watch that you don't stab yourself on a knife or something. You can still interact physically, unlike ghosts." Kirnardaz kicked a flower pot as he crawled through the window.

Eveline

Nodded and followed him in, "Can they hear us?" She whispered to her father. She looked around the house as she waited for his reply.

Brisinger987

"Only if you want to be heard. Like this." Kirnardaz walked up to a woman in her late 40's, sat on a chair, knitting.

"We... See... You... MARION......" Kirnardaz whispered in her ear.

"Pick up a kitchen knife, just don't stab anyone. Blood will coat around you and reveal you, all coloured liquids and solids will." Kirnardaz walked around, slamming all the doors as hard as he could.

Eveline

Laughed and walked into the kitchen, opening the drawers and grabbing a knife. She began walking through the halls, her voice cold and flat, with an Erie ring to it "They're coming.... Can't you hear them?" She let out a ghostly sigh, "They'll find you... They always do..." She dragged the knife against the walls with a smirk.   

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz began to use magic to make his eyes glow red, and to beam through the invisibility. "WE'VE FOUND YOU... YOU ARE OURS NOW... DO NOT RESIST... WE HAVE KILLED JOHN... AND MARK... AND LUCY... NOW WE WILL KILL YOU..." Kirnardaz made a poof of black smoke, and dimmed his eyes.

"Now you have to rough her up a bit. Don't hurt her, but pull her around, and rip her clothes. Then we will find a new house." Kirnardaz grinned. "And try to keep the ripping appropriate."

Eveline

Her hands reached from behind the chair, grabbing the lady's face and pulling at her hair. She began to claw at her clothing, ripping off bits and pieces.

Brisinger987

The woman ran screaming from the house, and Kirnardaz let her hear him laughing. His laugh was deep, throaty and a stereotypical maniac laugh. The he stopped letting them hear, and he laughed normally. He held out a hand for Eleni to hi five. "Good job kiddo, you can lead on the next house."

Eveline

OOC: Sorry, I've been so busy lately and I was sick last week. I'm really sorry about the wait...
------

Grinned, feeling proud "Really? Okay!" She glanced around at the empty house, looking at the tossed furniture and scarred walls "Hm. Not such a bad place.." Acknowledge thoughtfully before turning back to her father, "What's the point of this again?" She walked around the chair and looked around the cozy home, making her way into a small kitchen.

Brisinger987

"To get the guards scared my dear. We frighten the guards. The guards call on the church. The church tries to exorcise ghosts, and I can frighten the church off. And then we leave. No one hurt, just lots of frightened people. Fear is the quickest route to power. And I think you need a bit of power. Am I right?" Kirnardaz smiled, summoning some pretty blue fire. He put it in the fireplace, and it burned navy blue.

Eveline

"Hm. Suppose you're right." Nodded with a grin. No one was getting hurt after all. And, with a little more power, she could Do incredible things! It didn't mean she was going to hurt anyone, just control her power better, she assured herself.

Brisinger987

"Then lead the way to the house next door! Onwards my princess, for you allow me to claim the title of king! Even though I ruled my realm already and gain nothing but a new title, onward! Mush!" Kirnardaz pointed, and remained motionless, an illusionary horse appearing and chewing on his hair.