Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Treasure that was Never Yours (Ghosteh)

Started by wolfie, June 23, 2013, 05:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

"You're lucky then. I wish I could forget what I was being groomed for. First my mother then that Lord. Now though in the forest I do feel more free. I'm sure that Lord knows where to look for me even though he hasn't. You aren't hiding here just in case that knight comes looking, are you?" He said as they continued forward. Sooner or later they would have to leave the path and see the cart from the side.

"An ambush in our favor. Could block the path then let you knock a few arrows and then send them flying to the cart below. I could keep them occupied with other traps if that helps."

Ghosteh

"Nah, the knight gave up on finding my 2 years ago when i was just 13 years old. i think they found someone else to groom for the position instead of me," she said with a sigh.

"Ambush..." Risl paused on this word, "Sounds like it'll be fun, i don't normal ambush! actually this will be my first time attacking thieves I'm kinda excited!"

wolfie

"I feel sorry for whoever they found it doesn't sound like a good place to be. I'm glad you are free though," he said trying to make a new friend even if he didn't agree with her being here. He sighed and cringed when she said she'd never ambushed before.

"Have you attacked anything before other than in practice?" He asked hoping this wasn't her very first hunt. He liked that idea though wondering if perhaps she would accept the nickname he was thinking. He just didn't know her well enough though to use it out loud yet.