Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where the strands of darkness meet (Bris)

Started by Anadwen, January 13, 2014, 01:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

Ryuch shrugged. "Off course, this can be affected. Lifespans are not definitive... But I don't know any death god that would sacrifice himself for a human's life." he replied. "And revenge is a complicated matter. Isn't it?" he asked, turning towards Athran.

The elf nodded. "Don't let it drive you into madness." he muttered.

Brisinger987

"Well, I tried Corey. On numerous occasions. I'll try and ensure your death takes you to a good afterlife." Xerordir sighed, before taking a step forward.

"I'm afraid duty calls Ryuch, and I must heed it's call. I bid farewell to you all! Goodnight!" Xerordir left, leaving Corey to stand awkwardly in front of Ryuch and Athran.

((OOC: PS, you called him Ryuk in that last post xD))

Anadwen

"Well, see you another time, then." Ryuch's hand with long, claw-like fingers waved Xerordir goodbye, and his glinting black eyes turned first to Corey, then to Athran, with an untold question.

"So, where are we heading to?" he asked, showing even a hint of amusement, and a wide grin on his lips revealed his sharp teeth. Athran sighed and smacked his head.

Brisinger987

"Uh, just back to Uthlyn area please..." Corey asked sheepishly, looking around to see if there were any escapes from this seeming weird death god.

Anadwen

Ryuch's loud cackling laughter filled the carriage. "Do I look like a designated driver?" he questioned him, tilting his head aside. Athran let out another sigh. "More like a designated scarecrow. If you'll cover me, I'll kill those that are currently in the front, take over this carriage, and make a turn back."

Nobody will take him anywhere unless he decides to. A short knife appeared in his hands, prepared to kill the couple of mordecai in the front. Ryuch shrugged. "What can I do?" he muttered.

Brisinger987

"I have a better idea. You stop being a coward and don't run from this one. Now that I think about it, I will got to the camps. So clear out these corpses and get lost." Corey sat down, having a very sudden change of heart. If he went to the mage camps, he would be amongst his own kind. He could start the war.

Anadwen

"Yeah, and won't ever get out of there. I'm not mad! I want to leave this rat hole that you so proudly call a kingdom." Athran growled. "I can return through the war on the back of a beast and wreck the camps, if I'd still be in the mood to bother."

For him, Connlaoth was only a hole, forgotten by gods, and he had no reason to remain there any longer. He wanted to get out, find Maigrod, and don't come back for a few years. The only thing that he ever got here was that he got arrested.

Brisinger987

"Then go, and take the corpses with you. I want to just go." Corey huffed, doing up his own bonds again, and lying down on the bench, using it as his bed.

"Go, before they see you."

Anadwen

Athran rolled his eyes over. "What would I do with corpses?" he muttered. Ryuch chuckled, but said nothing, only stood up in the shadow of the carriage, and put his hands onto the door.

"No need to kill those fools if you're staying. Farewell." he growled, and the door of the carriage opened beneath Ryuch's black claws. Athran was ready to jump out and disappear in the night.

Brisinger987

"I'll blame the corpses on you then." Corey gave Athran one final, long glare before watching him jump into the night.

Anadwen

"You don't know my name..." Athran smirked, and threw himself out of the carriage. Ryuch shrugged, and his grin widened even more. "Blame the reaper. Technically, you'd be correct." he attempted to joke, and jumped out after Athran, straightening his wide wings.

Brisinger987

Corey laid on the bench, his bonds in place again, and waited for the guards to come rushing in after seeing Athran jump out.

And then, before he knew it, he was at the camps.

Anadwen

Athran landed on the road, only to find himself surrounded by countless guards and mordecai. So they have already arrived...

Someone shouted, noticing his shadows, and a group of men immediately set out to run for him. This time, there was very little chance that they would let him escape. He attempted to creep away, hiding in the shadows of the carriages, but as they have already noticed him, there was no hope.

Ryuch, flying high on the sky above him, only watched as the guards tied him up once again and led him to the camp.