Tanya Danes, Drunken... Scholar?

Started by zozee9, July 24, 2013, 09:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Tanya Danes

Species: Human (100% Adelan)

Height: 5 foot 2

Occupation: Self-Declared Scholar and Manager for Cray Investigations and Assistance (CIA)

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Tanya's Adelan ethnicity definitely shines through. She has dark skin with coppery tones and murky green eyes. Her straight hair is so dark brown it almost looks black. She has a robust and curvy figure that she adorns in too tight clothes that show off those curves.

Drawings of Tanya can be found here: I must have all the drawings of her. *_*

Personality:
Honestly, Tanya is sleazy in many ways. She is almost constantly drinking (though she is usually at least somewhat sober) and will sleep around with as many men and/or women that want her. She's ungodly flirty and sexy, though some men might find her obvious approaches unattractive. That being said, she is also a genius. Whether or not she is actually a scholar or even went to school is unknown, but her knowledge is undeniable. Even when drinking, she can get a job done without much trouble. Nobody really knows what she'd be like completely sober... nor why she drinks so much in the first place.

She's been drunk enough that her body is used to it in some ways. She can walk straight and talk logically and sometimes even clearly (no slurring). In fact, sometimes she can pass off as sober. That being said, she smells like booze. So that's kind of a dead giveaway.

Magic/Abilities:
She is super smart even though she's always drunk. It's also near impossible to win an argument with her. Partially because of this, her ability to get knowledge from people is pretty good. In terms of actual magic, however, nobody knows if she has any. People are naturally charmed and/or turned on by her, but whether that's magic or just a natural thing is unknown. She knows basic fighting skills, but nothing special. If she was to win a battle, it would be due to her cleverness and ability to plan ahead.

History:
Honestly, Tanya doesn't remember her own past. But she makes up boatloads of stories! If your character would somehow know anything about her actual past, however, you're going to have to message me to find out about it. :)

Threads:

Hair of the Dog (not related to Hair of the Wolf)—Tanya goes out to have a little fun and finds someone especially intruiging.

The New Manager—Tanya drunkenly joins the guild CIA and meets some of her coworkers.

Puzzles and Fools (takes place day after The New Manager)—Tanya goes out to help Jaxel on a mystery murder case... and things get dangerous.

The Good, The Bad, and The Drunk—Girls of CIA go out drinking!

Bottoms Up!—Tanya meets a special 'friend' (Soren—Klei's character!) who she'll be spending quite a lotta time with in the future. COMPLETE

Hair of the Wolf (takes place directly after Bottoms Up!)—Tanya wakes up with her new 'friend'... except now he's a wolf.

Strange Nights, Stranger Acquiantences—Tanya gets a little/wayyyy too wasted and decides to have fun by throwing a competition to see who is the strongest at the bar. The prize? Well her body, of course!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.