Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Breath of the Forest (M)

Started by visualspice, August 18, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Aelith arched and moaned, near writhing beneath him. She simply nodded and groaned. "It's beating so fast... it aches."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Ares maintained hold on his instinct, running his hand down her thigh, removing it from her heat long enough to replace it with his member and holding her fast to him.  He let his passion guide him, moving within her with achingly slow need.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Aelith trembled, her mouth gaping with a shuddering breath at the sensation of his member sinking deep into her body. Instincts kicked in, her sex clamping tightly around his length, though as he moved slowly, she found herself nearly whimpering as she clung to him, finger's digging into his skin.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Her nails, and especially that of her metal arm, made Ares stiffen, and his body began to drive into her, faster, with need at her whimperings.  He kissed her hard, fiercely, until he couldn't breathe anymore, and then he just buried his face against her neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She adored the speed, even revealed in it, but her metal hand suddenly shot to his thigh and gripped it tightly as she spoke to him huskily, "No.."
And they had all but stilled. "Let's.." she said between pants. "Take it.. slow."
She was used to being an animal.
But before- when they moved real slow, just feeling one another...

She wanted to feel that. Because feelings were better than anything else she had experienced in all the world. And somehow, through it, she was experiencing much more than she could ever have dreamed.

Lion

He nodded to her, breathless just as she directed him to slow his pace.  He whimpered over her, but relished in the feeling of having her body so close to his.  He craved it, and worked his hips slowly, deeply against hers, feeling all of her walls.  He took her with care, rather than ravaging her as all men were wont to do, animals even in the face of something they didn't understand.  Men took this for granted, this feeling, this fire.  And Ares wasn't about to let it go to waste, not for them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was painful, it was pleasurable, it was exciting and denying all at once. It was a way to talk without words, to speak simply in body, to feel one another, to find one's sync. Sure, getting to the end was the goal, but the way there...
She was beginning to wonder about the phrase- 'Slow and Steady Wins the Race'.
What sort of ending would it have?

Lion

[The tortoise and the hare.]

He couldn't help himself.  There were shore intermittent bursts of hard thrusts, but once he got the rhythm of her body, Ares slowed down considerably, moving his hips in unison with hers, feeling the glove that was her sex around his. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I don't think I've ever felt a man's sex this way," she told him, huskily, eyes nearly closed.

Lion

He smiled down at her.  "It's good I hope.  The pace is driving me crazy," he panted against her.  Ares took her in his powerful arms, holding her against his body possessively as he worked his hips.  He moaned against her shoulder before taking her lips in a heated kiss.  "Is it crazy to say that I really like this position, even if it's torture...?  Gods..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aeith could have laughed, perhaps she did through a breath.
"Perhaps we just like torture," she growled, kissing him again and reveling in the feeling of not only his body claiming her's at such a slow and excruciatingly painful pace, but to also feel his energies flow into her in a gradual stream, as if their bodies were connecting on so many levels at once-

And one of them,s he was certain was heaven.

Lion

It was ecstasy, to feel the power that built up inside him flow into her.  The relief brought him to a physical nirvana and he felt then more than just a physical understanding.  They were so alike, the last of their kind.  The only ones of their kind maybe, and he felt that connection that formed.  Was it based on a mutual goal?  Or was it something more?

"We belong together," he found himself saying. "Who else could understand you but me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She would have protested, but he moved back into her sweet spot as she moaned. That, coupled with more strong surges from his generator had her lips falling open, temporarily halting her from breathing before she closed her eyes more tightly, clinging to him tight. It took every ounce of her being to stop herself from begging, but she desperately wanted to fuck like animals, to commit to this growing sensation, for it was driving her wild.

But keeping her tongue, she let the sensations of pleasure torture her as more eager, deep and throaty moans were released.

Lion

When she didn't reply, he knew he had her then.  Ares continued his slow, tortuous motions.  He whimpered now and again as he fucked her slow and deeply.  He favored her spot, where he felt her clench his body the most.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was like nothing she had ever felt before, for the gradual motion dragged her to her peak and forced her to cry out to the heavens, fingers digging into his flesh and his generator flashing and exploding with uncontrollable light that wove and danced between them as her sex spasmed and her hips ground against him, wildly, freely for as long a the sensations would last and she would fall into a heap beneath him, breathing heavy, full of sweat.

Lion

The pulling of the energy of his generator sent him into a frenzy until it burned out of him.  He laid down against her, his body heavy, but hers strong enough to withstand him.  He panted hard, eyes wide open, staring down at the dirt, at the rocks, watching a lizard slither up onto it before disappearing into the underbrush.

He looked down at Aelith, feeling more alive than he had felt in a long time.  More alive than he had ever been.  He didn't know what to say.  Perhaps there was nothing to say, and he was just fine with that.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She could have fallen asleep, perhaps she had as she remained still beneath him. But moments later she opened her eyes.
"We should getmoving. No doubt Cinta sensed that."

Lion

She was right, but damn did it kill his buzz.  Ares blasted himself for forgetting that Aelith was still Aelith had yet to obtain a sense of timing.  He got up of her and  dressed himself, after wiping himself down just enough.  "You're right," he said, sighing a little.  "Seems every time we have sex, he senses all our sparks and sizzles.  Let's go."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aelith did the same, quickly cleaning herself and getting dressed. Once she was ready, she looked all around them with a frown.

"Well, looks like we get to pick a direction, any direction- except for the way we came."

Lion

He couldn't rightly tell which way they came, but anyway was better than here.  Ares nodded to her and took her by the hand, running off with her into the woods.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn