Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Balls, Dolls, and Cake (Mini-Event for Connlaothian Civil War!) [EVENT COMPLETE]

Started by visualspice, October 28, 2013, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

I don't think any pickpocketing is supposed to happen during the thread, Singer... it's supposed to stay relatively peaceful (and if she gets caught, no more peace will be had). But maybe I'm wrong. Lol.

And that's actually really funny (Valia). I forgot that Connloath only had one god. XD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

It will only be one or two, and she's had...

*counts*

9 years of practice!

Correction, no she's not. I changed my mind. She's just there for man booty.

And she's mostly going to capture some poor npc soul and get into trouble with her family, Romeo and Juliet style.

If Juliet was a crazy, troublemaking, thieving noblewoman with a penchant for snakes.

Ivory

Pick-pocketing aside, can I have you turn your attention over here, Bris?

Thanks!

Brisinger987

Any dudes that Janette can flirt with? She doesn't care if they're 20 or 40, as long as they have appeal.

Yes she's desperate.

Yes she's disgraceful.

Yes this will have reprisals.

And Janette is going in a cobra costume! Just fyi!

Ivory

Flirt with Leif.  XD  For lawls.  *trolls Leif!*

Um, let's see...  The male characters I have there who aren't related to Janette are...Audric...  Yep, that's it!  But he's just going to excuse himself awkwardly, so that won't get her far!

Vivi

Speaking of which, if anyone feels like some comedy, just have a woman speak to Oscar. It'll scare him to death!

visualspice

Quote from: Vivi on November 10, 2013, 03:24:22 PM
Speaking of which, if anyone feels like some comedy, just have a woman speak to Oscar. It'll scare him to death!

Oh God, sounds like how Aella's thread is going 8D
She's totally failing it up with the boys ._.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Updated list of costumes:

Jinai: She first went as a swan, but an unfortunate incident has caused her to change into a jackal costume that she stole from Jude Armand.

Draven: In a non-war related portion of this thread, this character appears as the God, Angsar.

Edward: Bluebird/Bluejay

Davishire: A wolf

Davina: A raspberry tart

Aella: A purple nightingale

aaaaaaand..
I still need to remember/ post Vesrik and Leif's costumes ._.

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

And so long as Caerina agrees, Leif and his wife will dress up as the Snow King and Queen.

kleineklementine

Following up on what Vivi said, if anyone has a single young lady who wants to flirt with/terrify Oscar, anyone could be one of the daughters, nieces, grand-nieces etc. being discussed here! That would be hilarious!

Brisinger987

Hey, Kleine, for some super lolz, perhaps Janette starts flirting with him because she doesn't pay attention to his costume in the Preball Shenangans thread?

Ivory

Quote from: visualspice on November 10, 2013, 11:18:41 PM
And so long as Caerina agrees, Leif and his wife will dress up as the Snow King and Queen.

Caerina, in case you didn't notice in Audric's brief, brief, brief scene, he's dressed as the Prince from Swan Lake.  'Cause he has a crossbow, and that's important!  <3

Though maybe without the tights...  *giggles*

kleineklementine

Bris, I think we're still continuing with the pre-ball shenanigans thread, so there's still time for Janette to pester him there. Might make more sense than her flirting with her brother in public... :P But you should talk to Vivi. Oscar's her character, after all... I'm just the one making him squirm! XD

Brisinger987

Ah (I didn't realise the character was Vivi's... Oops.)

Well see how it all goes. They simply may not interact.

I'm still trying to work out the ball threads....

Caerina

Quote from: Ivory on November 11, 2013, 08:05:23 AM
Quote from: visualspice on November 10, 2013, 11:18:41 PM

Caerina, in case you didn't notice in Audric's brief, brief, brief scene, he's dressed as the Prince from Swan Lake.  'Cause he has a crossbow, and that's important!  <3

Though maybe without the tights...  *giggles*

Caerina approves!
Anyway, as for Audric I do believe seeing him in tights would be interesting, though not sure how Nera would react... :3
Oh and why doesn't it surprise me that he has a weapon? Still trying to be a hero as always ^^

Ivory

Quote from: Caerina on November 11, 2013, 09:01:59 AM
Caerina approves!
Anyway, as for Audric I do believe seeing him in tights would be interesting, though not sure how Nera would react... :3
Oh and why doesn't it surprise me that he has a weapon? Still trying to be a hero as always ^^

It's a legitimate part of the story!  <3

I think all of us (who are so inclined) would love to see Audric in tights...and his dramatic reasons for why he shouldn't have to wear them!

Ivory

Character Update:

Kathryn: Masquerading as a doe.  For all of the official events, she will be at her husband's side.  The rest of the evening will be spent chatting up the guests!  Open for politicking, for gossip, and for general chatter!

Cherie: Cherie is a butterfly!  She's open for romantic threads, for making friends, and for just hanging out talking about engineering/mechanical things!

Audric: Audric is dressed as the prince from Swan Lake (to complement his wife's swan).  Open for chillaxing, primarily.  Also a good target for any spies or anyone wanting information on Calent.

Trevian: Trevian is the Jack of Hearts!  He is open for everything from any gender, because that's how he rolls.

I...think that's everyone I have present now!  *flails!*

visualspice

More threads have been added!
Check out The Dessert Table for more info! And.. as expected, more threads are to come!
:D

kleineklementine

Update for me, too!

Avery Carwick (heir to the Duchy of Wulfbauer) will be attending dressed as an oak man. In addition to socializing, he's there to dismiss any rumors that his cousin (Constance Carwick, daughter of the current Duke of Wulfbauer and marked mage) has escaped the mage camps and is now running amok. Also, though he rather enjoys his life as a bachelor, pressure is mounting for him to find a wife!

Since he's too lazy to have found a real date, he also brought along his little sister, Bryony Carwick, who's dressed as a willow woman. She's 18 and very excited to be at a ball thrown by the Grand Duke!

zozee9

Character Update (because I have so many):

Illi: Queen of Aerona (aka old queen famed for her beauty as well as her quests for land and knowledge)... there for socializing and, hopefully, finding her dreamy prince. <3

Jana: Jana is there to spy. She wasn't really assigned to anything in particular, but more just to try to sense peoples' general feelings at the moment. And figure out if she can weasel any information about military posts from young women... and yes, young women may fall for her. After all, she's dressing up as a handsome fallen angel. A white tuxedo that nicely contrasts her tan skin will be complimented by a red tie and white wings (that have red stains on them). She will have a wing mask on and her hair, for once, will be groomed and gelled oiled back (they had gel, right?). So ladies beware, Jana will be working up her charm. ;)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.