Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And as I go softly into the night...(Nomad!) [M]

Started by Zero, December 05, 2013, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

It seemed him trying to heal her with his magic was doing something to help with whatever is wrong with her, though he didn't know what was wrong with her. He had called out to her however she didn't answer him, rather she remained silent and motionless as she lay on the ground breathing, not even looking up at him or away from him.

Gazing down at her he frowns faintly. Pulling his hand from her chest he lets out a soft grumble as he looks at her a moment longer before turning his attention from her. Though he wasn't sure what was wrong with her, he decided now would be a fine time to get something to eat. He had used his power to heal her so she shouldn't die, he figured only time would tell.

Leaving her resting on the make shift bed he gets the fire going once again and eats some of the meat she had dried out. While she rests on the make shift bed he leaves her alone though he keeps an eye on her wondering if she would wake up or stay like this. After a bit he finally gets up and glances to her for a moment before heading for the woods.

Zero

Nisha had lost consciousness, her body just about giving out completely on her. With his healing her heart was refreshed enough to regain a normal rhythm, at least normal for her. All the while he ate she lay sleeping. It wasn't until after he had disappeared into the woods that her eyes finally fluttered open as she sat up with a gasp. At first her grey eyes looked about with confusion, not really remembering what had happened after laying down.

Realizing that she was alone, and that she had passed out, she crawled as close to the fire as she dared to warm up, and found some of the meat and scarfed as much as she could stomach down. Who knew how many opportunities she would have to eat. Ronan wasn't there, but she knew that he hadn't abandoned her here, no, he would want to keep using her for a while longer, she knew. The thought of trying to escape didn't even cross her mind as she waited for him to return.

Nomad

Having made his way into the woods, Ronan is unaware of the fact that Nisha had woken up, he figured she would be out though for some time though he really didn't know how long she would be out for. Moving into the forest he shifts his gaze from side to side, scanning the area around him. Having come into the woods he had two things in mind of doing, the first of which was locate some more wood for the fire so he could keep it going, the second was checking the area for any signs of threats. He intended to be here a bit longer with Nisha and didn't want to have to worry about dealing with anything looking for a fight.

Though he sought wood as well as signs of threats he can't help but wonder about what had happened to Nisha to make her fall unconsciousness as she had done. She did not do it before when he used her body. Moving through the forest the grabs a few small bits of wood for the fire along with checking for tracks of predator animals that might be a problem as well as tracks from humans. Ronan makes his way around where they have been camping for the time being before deciding to make his way back to where he had left Nisha. Making his way from the forest he didn't emerge from the same area he had went into the forest, instead he comes out the opposite side, carrying a few small bits of wood.

Zero

Nisha had filled her stomach and then stretched out close to the fire to doze slightly as she awaited Ronan's return. When he reappeared from the forest her grey eyes fluttered open, looking up at him a touch fearfully. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to faint."

She really didn't know how he was going to react to that. Or that she was awake and had eaten a nice portion of meat. He hadn't really offered it to her at the time, but she was so hungry and after everything he had done to her, she thought that the least she'd earned was a decent meal.

Nomad

Turning his gaze to Nisha, he listens to her as she speaks up, seeing the fear in her gaze. At first Ronan doesn't respond to her instead he moves over close to the fire and sets the wood down with what was left from the night before.

After setting the wood down he glances to the food she had cooked, noticing some of it is missing he turns his attention back to her. Looking to Nisha he figured she must have eat some after waking up. Moving over to her he kisses her on top of the head as he reaches out and places a hand on her side " Don't worry about it. " He murmurs softly to her.

Zero

All the time that Ronan was setting the wood by the fire, Nisha watched him with wary eyes. She still wasn't sure whether or not to expect punishment for her failure and for acting on her own while he was away. Gavin would have been angry with her for passing out like that. Of course she knew that he acted so angry because he got so scared. With Ronan she had no idea how he would react.

When he came over to kiss her sweetly on the top of her head, she blinked up at him in surprise. She didn't even flinch at the touch to her side. Instead she scooted forward to hug him, feeling how warm he was. "You're not mad then?"

Nomad

As she moves closer and hugs him, Ronan slips his hand from her side and moves his arm around her, holding her close to him. " No, I'm not mad. " He says as he gazes down at her in his grasp. " I don't know why you passed out but I figured you could not control it. " Ronan says before pressing his lips against her flesh, softly kissing her shoulder as he brings his free hand up and rests it on her side.

Though he didn't know what had happened to cause her to pass out he wondered if him using his magic on her saved her life rather then letting her die, if she could have died at the time. " Though, I may have to punish you for eating most of the food. " He says in a slightly playful tone with a grin. Along with the comment about punishing her he nips at her shoulder rough and playfully.

Zero

Nisha smiled tentatively as he held her close. She did like this side of Ronan, sort of anyway. It was a relief that he wasn't mad at her for fainting. It wasn't something she could help and certainly not something she ever did on purpose. "Thank you for not being mad. I always get so scared when that happens."

She clung to him harder pressing her face into his shoulder for comfort. Though when he talked about punishing her for eating most of the food she blushed. Nisha could hear the playfulness in his tone, and felt his nip to her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'll make more, I was just really hungry."

Nomad

Though he brought the food up, Ronan didn't care much about it. If he wanted more he could easily get more. He nods faintly to her answer and nips at her shoulder again before kissing her shoulder softly. " I trust you will. " He says before he flicks his tongue across her shoulder. After flicking his tongue across her shoulder he draws his head back some and gazes down at her in his grasp.

" Did you get enough rest or do you need more? " He asks as he gazes down at her. While gazing down at her he begins to shift a hand over her back, lightly running the tips of his fingers over her skin. Now that she was awake he pondered what to do with her, he had spoken of punishing her for eating most of the food though he had other things in mind he could do to her instead.

Zero

Nisha sucked in her breath sharply as he nipped her shoulder again. He really liked doing that. She wasn't quite sure why he loved to use his teeth on her. A moment later he licked her shoulder where he'd nipped and she thought it was peculiar that he liked to do that too. Personally she much preferred him licking her than biting her.

As he looked down at her, she let her large, soft grey eyes peer up at him wearily. Passing out had forced her body to rest a little, but not nearly as much as it actually needed. Still, she didn't know if she could fall back asleep. Nisha sighed softly as he ran a hand over her back. It was almost a comforting gesture.

Smiling shyly she let her head fall to his chest, cuddling against him before speaking softly, almost hesitantly. She certainly wasn't sure how he would take her next request. "Um...could you just...hold me for a little while? Just a little while..."

Nomad

As she brought her head down to rest on his chest he brings a hand up and runs it through her hair slowly as he listens to her begin to speak again. Moving his hand through her hair slowly he listens to the request to hold her for a little while, one that makes him smile faintly " Yes, I can do that. Just for a little while though. " He says with a faint nod as he pulls his hand from her hair and rests it on her lower back.

Though he was not sure how long he wished to hold her for, he didn't mind spending some time holding her. Holding her close to him, he gazes down at her his eyes slowly shifting as he glances over her form for a moment before he shuts his eyes. While she wished to be held, he could rest a bit while holding her close to him. Holding a female close seemed easy enough and required little effort on his part.

Zero

The request seemed odd, even to her, but Nisha just wanted to be held and to feel like she was safe and wanted, even if it wasn't true. Who she really wanted to be held by wasn't there, and she didn't know where he was, so Ronan would have to do. He ran his hand through her hair and she snuggled closer to him, smiling faintly as he agreed.

"Thank you, Ronan." She murmured softly as his hand moved to her lower back. She hadn't really known if he would agree, figuring he would want to force himself on her some more. Did all males use their females so much? She honestly had no idea.

Nomad

Gazing down at her as she thanks him, Ronan gives a faint nod as he shifts his hand slowly over her lower back. Moving his hand over her lower back he watches her for a few moments now that he had agreed to hold her as she had requested. As he shifts his hand across her back he brings his free arm up and slips it around her waist to hold her close to him.

Turning his gaze from her, he rests his head against the ground and glances up towards the sky before closing his eyes. He shifts his hand over her back, running the tips of his fingers across her skin, for a bit longer before he stops and brings his hand to rest on her lower back.