Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another Werewolf Thing (Private Mature Nomad)

Started by wolfie, December 09, 2013, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

She was pinned which wasn't something she enjoyed. She was grateful that he removed his teeth from the back of her neck. She could live with being pinned as long as he didn't bite her like that again.

My name is Amaris. I ran because that's what I do. I'm a lone wolf I haven't been with anyone in a long time. I remember the day well. I had shifted and was in the village seeking out the guy I had fallen for. While I was with him his village killed my pack. It wasn't until later I learned what they had done. I left and never returned. I've been on my own since. She answered telling him all. She had a feeling he wouldn't let her up unless she did. She wanted to ask but wasn't sure he would answer her.

Do I get to learn your name? She asked being as submissive as needed. She hated every second of it.

Nomad

As she begins to answer him he listens to her, learning her name, the one thing he had asked for before she had ran. Gazing down at her as he listens to her speak he tilts his head to the side as a word catches his attention, causing the male to grow curious. Though he cared little for what she had to say he remained silent while listening to her. Much like him, she to had a sad story to tell and one that made the male wonder if she too did not like the humans.

" I am Ronan, " He answered as he looked own at her, thinking over what she had told him and what had caught his attention. " If you can shift, then do it. " He commanded, growling at her once again and gesturing like he would bite her neck again. If she could shift he wanted to see her human form.

wolfie

He had grown silent and then asked the one thing she was afraid of. She had never changed in front of anyone since the very first time. She didn't want to and wasn't sure how to refuse him without making him angry again.

Um, would you please let me up? I promise not to run again and I'll change. I just prefer not to do so in front of another. I could go into the bushes and change and pop up my head. I don't have any clothing to put on. She answered blushing hard. Please?

Nomad

He expected her to refuse the demand he has put upon her, though as she speaks she indicates she will go along with it, however not in front of him. Which was something he was not going to agree with. Again he growls at her and nips at the back of her neck " You will change in front of me. " he commands, again nipping at her neck. Already she had angered him greatly with running and now she denied him what he sought so his anger rose.

" And I am going to remain right here. Now do it! " with his outburst he bears his fangs as he growls louder gazing down at her as he watches to see if she will comply with his demands or if she will go against his demands.

wolfie

No choice again. She wondered when others would stop taking her free will from her. She knew it was the wolf way to comply with the males. It was something she hated. Something she had tried to stay away from. It had not been her intention to run into him, and yet here she was. She sighed and knew there was no other way he wasn't budging one ounce wasn't letting her be comfortable with the change.

She slowly turned into her human form closing her eyes as she did so. She didn't want to see him looking at her didn't want to know that she was exposing herself to him. Tears ran down her cheeks as she lay there in her human form under his wolf form.

"Please don't bite my neck again," she said almost not loud enough to be heard. She blushed hard feeling very humiliated.

Nomad

Gazing down at her he watched as she began to comply with what he wanted and shift from her wolf form and into her human form. With her in her human form, though she was on her stomach with her back facing him. Looking down at her he shifts his gaze over her human form. Hearing her speak to him he growls softly in response to her request to not bite her neck. Leaning down he presses his muzzle against her shoulder before raising it up enough to flick his tongue across her flesh.

" I will bite you if I want. " he says with another growl. Again he shifts his gaze over her form, finding he liked what he was seeing and his desire for her grew even more " Roll over. " He says, nipping at her shoulder.

wolfie

She heard him growl and what he said. She didn't like it the feeling of his teeth on her. She never liked that, but knew he would do as he pleased. Males usually did. It was one reason for her to be a lone wolf instead of with him. She knew though that there was no running from him. He would get what he wanted.

She rolled over as he wanted keeping her eyes closed. She had felt him lick and nip at her. She understood the nipping it was a way to get her to comply with him. The licking though confused her. She wanted to ask why he had done that, but wasn't sure she wanted the answer.

"What is it you want of me?" She asked hoping he might tell her. Amaris had a feeling he wasn't the sharing type. She was so exposed and no way to cover herself. She wanted to die right there and then knowing he was looking her over.

"Do you have no decency in you?"

Nomad

Pulling his head back he watches her as she rolls over as he had told her to do. With her rolling onto her back he again shifts his gaze over her form, glancing down to her breasts first before he lowers his gaze. As she spoke to him he didn't answer her, instead keeping his gaze fixed on her body as he listened to her. It wasn't until she asked about decency that he lifted his gaze and looked back to her face, though she had her eyes closed still. If he could he would have laughed at her though he was unable to.

" I am a beast... a monster. I have no decency. " he says with a soft growl, leaning down to nip at her shoulder since she still had her eyes closed, " Open your eyes. ". With the command he lifts his head and gazes down at her.

wolfie

She couldn't believe this. She had met some decent werewolves. It seemed she wouldn't be doing that any time soon. The command came and so did the nip on the shoulder. She wasn't sure she could stand much more of this. Amaris did as she was told though opening her eyes finding his gaze on her.

"You are right in that you are nothing but a monster. Not all wolves are though. If you plan on killing me do it now and spare me this... humiliation," she said her anger growing a little. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop him if that is what he wanted. He didn't seem to want to make his intentions known even though she had asked. It was one thing she hated about males. Even if they weren't alphas they seem to always act like it when it came to females.

Nomad

As she opens her eyes he gazes into them. Looking into her eyes he again listens to her again he felt like laughing at what she had to say. With a soft growl he leans down so his muzzle is close to her face and flicks his tongue across her lips " You are going to stay right here. " he says before he begins to move off of her. Stepping off of her he keeps his gaze fixed on her as he moves out of the stream and onto dry land once again.

Once he had moved onto land he pauses for a moment to make sure she was not going to move before he begins to shift like she had done he shifts from his wolf form into his human form. Once he had finished he looks to her again and begins to raise to his feet standing naked while looking at her.  " Come. " he commands while offering her a hand.

wolfie

Amaris hears his commands and does as he says. She didn't want any more pains and harm to her body she was aching enough. She felt the cold water on her back and shivered wishing he hadn't commanded her to stay put. He is an unfeeling male who will get what he wants and then leave me for whatever fate he decides. Its how he is not like the rest of the wolves I've met. She thought her eyes following him. She watched as he changed surprised by this just as she was surprised he had licked her lips.

She took his hand and moved onto her feet and out of the water. Shivering badly she wished to go back into her fur. She never felt as exposed as she did now. Nobody made her feel this way. She knew in this form she was more vunerable than in wolf form. Her anger showed in her eyes just then. Being on the ground was better than in the cold water, but not by much. She felt the rocks under her feet. He won't offer much he doesn't care. She thought remembering to keep all her thoughts private.

"Are you ever going to tell me what you want from me?"

Nomad

Once she took his hand he helped her stand and as she rose to her feet he drew her close to him, bringing his free hand up and slipping it around her waist to hold her close so there bodies pressed together. Gazing down at her as he held her close he again looked into her eyes, a soft smile taking form on his face as he watched her. He was pleased that he was getting what he wanted and since he was getting what he wanted he returned in kind, treating her gently as if he cared for her. Releasing his grip on her hand he brings his hand up and places it on her cheek, listening as she speaks.

" I want your body, or rather the pleasure it can give me. " he answers, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her forehead, " And you are going to give it to me, either willingly or not. " Either way he did not care much though he knew if she fought back he may have more fun. Though he had no close to offer her he could only hold her close to share his body heat with her to help warm her up since she seemed to be cold from the water.

wolfie

She did not fight him when he drew her close. She felt his lips on her forehead and heard his words. She sighed and just leaned against him for the time being. He was warm that was something. She had a feeling that fighting him was what he wanted. There was one problem with that though she had no more fight left in her. Just words which she wasn't planning on showing him if she could help it.

"So the monster has needs too. What happens to me after you have your way?" She said looking up at him. Her shivering was lessening. She was glad of that. He will toss me away once he's done I just know it. He has no heart. She thought knowing that no matter how he tried to show her he cared that he did not. His words said so. She was finding it wasn't unpleasant being held by him, but she wasn't showing it allowing him to think she was only against him for body heat. She wouldn't give in that easy to someone so uncaring.

Nomad

He shifted his hand across her cheek as he gazed down at her. She had yet to pull away from him or stop him from doing what he wanted to her so he made no attempt to hurt her just yet. Bringing his arm down he places his hand on her side as he places another kiss on her forehead. Listening to her as she spoke he lets out a soft chuckle as he nods. " Indeed, the monster does have needs. And you will fulfill my needs. " he ended with a playful growl. Pulling away from her slowly he again took hold of her hand. " We shall see Amaris. "

Holding onto her hand he draws her away from the stream and into a more grassy area. Though he wanted to use her body for his pleasure he didn't want to do it in the area next to the stream, but rather in a more comfortable grassed area. Pulling her into a more grassy area he stops and draws her close once again, " I could always kill you and eat you. " he says with a grin, flashing his fangs as he looks down at her.

wolfie

She let him lead her to the grassy area knowing she had no way to stop him even if she wanted to. It was all about what he wanted and not what she did or did not want. It was always about the male the females were just there to be for them. It was another reason she should be alone and knew it.

"Ah yes the heartless monster will fill his needs. You are just proving more and more why being a lone wolf is better," she said not sure why she said that. Amaris wasn't trying to harm him or lash out the words just tumbled out on their own. She had a feeling her anger had something to do with it. It was just like back in the village with that boy. He had moved on found someone else by now. She was sure of that humans didn't wait for one to return. She didn't believe anyone capable of loving her. She didn't expect it from this monster either.

Amaris looked up at him as she was close to him again. The heat was welcome even if the advances were not.

Nomad

Leaning in close he flicks his tongue across her lips as he moves one hand down her back and onto her rear " Is that so. " He murmurs lightly as he takes hold of her rear and gives as squeeze, " I know what it's like to be a lone wolf. " He murmurs lightly as he holds her close to him. For a moment he felt content holding her close to him and as he feels content he closes his eyes, briefly enjoying the moment of silence holding her before he opens his eyes again.

" To be betrayed by humans... " he says with a growl, his anger getting the better of him as he snaps at her. Releasing his grasp of her his gaze shifts into a glare " Lay down. " he commanded as he watched her, giving her a moment to do as he said before he would begin to get violent with her.

wolfie

"If you know what its like do you enjoy being alone? Is that why you are doing this you plan to return to being alone to leave me humiliated wishing to die after you have done as you wished?" Amaris said knowing she would never kill herself. She would never end her life that was no answer. She had been betrayed before and heard his command. She laid down on the soft grass knowing what he was going to do didn't make this any easier.

"You know what it is to be betrayed by humans fine. What about being betrayed by your own kind? I'm about to find out," she said looking up at him wondering if her words had any impact. She doubted it that would mean he did have a heart. She had always wondered what this would be like to have one of her own take her. She hadn't thought it would be at her expense though. She had dreamed of being wooed. Now she knew her dream would die when he had his way.

The grass felt good against her skin cool yet not too cool. It tickled a little, but she did not smile she couldn't. She knew her word would anger him, but she didn't care. She had pleaded with him before and nothing good happened. She would not plead with him again.

Nomad

Once she had went to the ground he again gazed down at her form, his eyes shifting over her form again. He remained standing for a moment while gazing down at her before he began to move and lower himself onto the ground. Moving down onto the ground he moved over top of her and leaned down close to her, pressing his lips against the side of her neck, kissing her neck softly. After kissing her neck he pulls back " I cannot say I have been betrayed by my own kind. " he says as he brings a hand to her chest and takes hold of one of her breasts. " If you wish for death so much then why do you not take your own life. " He asks with a growl.

Holding onto her breasts he begins to massage it in his grasp gently. Already he begun to grow aroused and he shifts so she could feel him growing aroused. While massaging her breast he begins to kiss the side of her neck again, from time to time flicking his tongue against her skin and nipping playful at her neck.

wolfie

"That is no way out and I know it. Are your needs all that matter here?" She said before he lowered himself down on her. She knew she was allowing this but only because she felt she had no choice. She knew he had no patience and would make her if she didn't comply. She was already hurting from being pounced on from behind. She didn't wish for more pain.

Amaris felt his lips against her neck along with his other movements. She gasped surprised at what he was doing and how good it was feeling. She felt him against her wondering what this would be like. She was beginning to feel complete doubt.

"I always thought this would be different that... oh nevermind it doesn't matter you don't care. Just be gentle please," she said and closed her eyes turning her head away from him. She wasn't sure she would enjoy this at all. She had heard the tales. She knew what was coming to her, and what a brute he probably would be.

Nomad

He places another kiss on her neck before he pulls back enough to gaze down at her, tilting his head to the side faintly as he listens to her speak. For a moment he wondered what she was going to say since she had stopped herself from finishing her statement. Releasing his grasp upon her breast he brings his hand to rest upon the ground again, having grown fully aroused. Leaning down he kisses her on the cheek since she had looked away from him. As he kisses her on the cheek he shifts and presses the tip of his member against her entrance.

" I shall honor your request. " he says before kissing her cheek again. Since she had been good thus far he decides to be more gentle with her then he had first thought of being and as such as he begins to enter her he takes it slow so she could get use to the feeling of having someone inside her.