Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another Werewolf Thing (Private Mature Nomad)

Started by wolfie, December 09, 2013, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

She felt him pull away and it puzzled her. He kept kissing her on the neck then the cheek. She felt him growing too close for her comfort down there. She kept her eyes closed as he entered her feeling such pain. She whimpered at this not being able to help it.

It surprised her that he was honoring her request. She hadn't thought he could be kind in any form. It baffled her a bit. She wanted to scream to hit him something, but she knew it wasn't a good idea. He would retaliate against her, and she didn't want that.

"Will this stop?" She asked figuring he knew more than she did. Her eyes opened as she looked over at him. She was biting her bottom lip drawing a little blood. She wanted it to be over, but knew he wouldn't stop. He would get what he wanted no matter the cost to her. He had already shown that.

"Please don't do this to me?" She pleaded knowing he wouldn't listen to her. He was what mattered not her. She was right when she answered him the first time with her name. She was a nobody a nothing to be concerned about.

"Have you no heart after all nothing but a complete monster?" She said as the pain continued.

Nomad

Gripping the grass as he slowly pushed deeper into her he keeps his gaze fixed on her. Watching her reactions to him entering her, Ronan grinned at the pain it was causing her. At first as he watched her bite her lip and draw blood he thought of kissing her though for a moment he held back and simply watched her face. Listening to her beg him to stop he lets out a soft moan though he does not stop. Looking down at her he lets out a growl. " Mmm, if you want you can claw and bite me, its alright. " he says with a soft kind smile.

Though she had wanted him to be gentle with her, the idea of him being gentle with her quickly faded away. Gazing down at her he thrusts forwards riving the remainder of his length into her completely in a single thrust though he knew it would hurt her it seemed as if she wanted it to be over quickly.

wolfie

He went deeper in instead of pulling it out. The pain was still there like nothing she had felt before. He wasn't going to stop or give her relief that was being shown. Then his words came which she didn't expect. He was being kind? What was the catch? She couldn't find one right then. Not needing to be told again that she had permission she bit his shoulder hard not letting go. She wanted him to feel the pain he was giving her.

He went deeper faster. She didn't see this as any kindness. Why? Why me? Is it just because I'm here instead of some other female? Is it because I am like you? Please tell me why you are doing this to me. Please tell me what you plan to do with me once you've get exactly what you want. I feel you owe me this I have done everything you asked. She thought to his mind not being able to use her lips as her teeth were clapped on his shoulder still.

Nomad

Since he had told her to bite him he took no action against her when she did and drove deep into her, a moan of pleasure escaping him at feeling side of her as well as the pain from the bite as she had sank her teeth into him. Bringing a free hand up he runs his hand through her hair as if he where petting her, a soft smile on his face as he ran his fingers through her hair. Now that he had drove his length into her completely he paused for a few moments inside her.

" You wanted it gently but I figured this was better. " he says as he runs his fingers through her hair more, " It is indeed because you are here Amaris, because I wanted your body when I seen you. " as he begins to answer her he also starts to slowly withdraw his length from within her, " I told you why, pleasure and after I am done with you I may cast you aside. Though if you'd like you can come with me. " gripping her hair lightly he pulls on it some, " Shut up and kiss me now. " he says with a growl.

wolfie

She felt his hands in her hair petting her as if she was his pet. She wasn't sure she liked that either. She saw him smiling out of the corner of her eye. He seemed at ease with this as if it was something he did every day.

"So if I was ugly you would have left me alone? I knew I was cursed. Do I mean anything to you? Or is this just how it is? Men take what they want damned be the consequences and everything the girl wants? You may cast me aside or I can come with you? That isn't good enough for me," she said not sure what to do now. She wasn't good for anyone now he had ruined her.

She heard what he said and placed her lips on his. If anything he would know she was obedient. She would be cast aside like some play thing to be picked up by another just to be cast aside again. Amaris knew this was her lot in life its why she existed it had to be.

Nomad

As he pulled his length out of her he listened to her speak again. To him, she had to much to say though at the moment he didn't care much about that all he really cared about was what he was doing to her at the moment. Before he could pull out of her fully he stopped pulling back, leaving some of his length inside her. When she placed her lips against his he began to kiss her softly, releasing his grip on her hair and held the kiss for a few moments as he began to drive his length back into her though not as hard as he had done the fist time.

Driving his length back into her he breaks the kiss and gazes into her eyes, " I am offering food and protection. " he says though he does not mention the things he would want and take from her in return. Though he gave her a chance to join him after this, he was not sure he cared about her joining him. However deep down, there was a part, perhaps, that wished to no longer be alone. Again he moves to her neck and begins to playfully bite her neck while pushing his length into her fully.

wolfie

She felt his movements. The pain had finally stopped. Now she was just uncomfortable with him inside her. She wished he'd get what he wanted and would stop this. He kissed her, but that just confused her not endearing him to her. Amaris wasn't sure what to do so she just laid there. It seemed the reasonable thing to do. Fighting him was not an option.

"Food is a good offering, but I don't need protection. I can handle the humans, and I stay away from the packs," she said being more a loner now than ever. She wasn't sure she wanted to stay with him he wasn't giving her any reason to. She wasn't dumb enough to know he would get something in return. That was how life worked. Nothing was ever free.

The playful biting wasn't doing anything for her either. She couldn't wait for him to have exactly what he wanted and to have this over with. Amaris didn't believe it would end any time soon though. She looked up and noticed the canopy above watching the branches sway back and forth.

"All you offering is food? Nothing else?"

Nomad

Listening to her speak, saying she can protect her self almost made the male chuckle at the comment. She couldn't even stop him from doing and taking what he wanted from her so how could she protect her self from others. Having driven into her completely he pauses a moment keeping his length resting inside her as he raises up some and looks down at her as she asks if he is offering anything else. Gazing down at her he let out another growl as he gazes down at her. She wanted more of him though he had already offered to give her food and protect her.

Leaning down over her he nips at her shoulder again, " What more do you want? " He asks as he begins to pull his length from inside her. " You will also have the warmth of my body against your own. " He says, flicking his tongue across her flesh. Again he lets out a growl before biting down on her shoulder in much the same fashion he had bite her in his wolf form, though this time he bites down hard enough to break the skin and draw blood from her.

wolfie

She heard his laughter and grew angry. She had just about enough of this male. He was too sure of himself. Sighing she remembered something though, "well at least I can hunt well enough I don't need some female getting my deer." She felt the nip on her shoulder wondering why he was always doing that. It just annoyed her more.

"I don't know you can't give it. You don't seem capable so far," she said then felt him biting her shoulder hard enough to harm her. She cried out immediately and started to claw at him.

"Stop that! Hurting me!" She managed to get out but nothing else. No one had bitten her like this before. She didn't understand this either. Why harm her after she had submitted to him. I am so done with this. As soon as I can I'm out of here surely the rumors of the pack must be true. I'll go to them and have them take care of this lone wolf then disappear again. Best plan yet. She thought feeling used and abused just then. She whimpered hoping he would let go soon.

Nomad

Holding onto her shoulder with his jaws he began to work into a rhythm with his thrusts into her, for the time being going slow and steady as he drove his length into her before pulling it almost out of her and then repeating. Keeping her flesh in his mouth he flicks his tongue out lapping up the blood that flows from the injury as he listens to her yell out, already she had begun clawing at him something he wanted even if it did anger him he enjoyed it. Bringing a hand up he runs his fingers through her hair before gripping her by the hair as he releases her shoulder, again flicking his tongue over the injury to lick up more of her blood.

Driving his length into her in a steady rhythm he begins to pick up his pace thrusting into her quicker. Keeping a hold of her hair he raises his head from her shoulder and gazes down at her. He only gazed down at her for a moment before he again presses his lips against hers forcing her into another kiss. As he forces her into a kiss he also try's to force his tongue into her mouth, her blood on his face getting on hers since he began kissing her. " It's what a monster does, is it not? " he thought to her while holding her in the kiss.

wolfie

She realized with what he was doing and thinking to her that she brought this on herself. She had told him he was a monster, but that was what she was to believe. He wasn't gentle. He got what he wanted. That was a monster in her mind. Not because he was a werewolf.

Yes, but because you haven't shown you aren't a monster. This is why I don't believe you capable of showing what I want. It's why this won't work beyond today. I need more than what you can give. I've been alone too long. She thought back and opened her mouth so he would have access. She was tired and fighting just wasn't doing anything. She just wanted this to be over so that she could be on her way. After all he had to sleep sometime.

Amaris tasted her blood. It wasn't the first time either. She wanted this to be over so she could shift back into a wolf and heal properly. Something told her it would be awhile before she could heal before he would allow it.

Nomad

As he continued to thrust his length into her, he held onto her hair keeping her locked in the bloody kiss while listening to her speak into his head. Listening to her speak, he growled behind the kiss as he began to thrust his length into her harder. With her mouth opening to him he slips his tongue into her mouth and begins to move his tongue around inside her mouth, running his tongue along hers. While he moves his tongue around inside her mouth he releases his grasp on her hair, letting her break the kiss if she wanted too.

Though he let go of her hair so she could break the kiss if she wanted, he did not want to, enjoying it as well as what he was doing to her body. As he thrust into her he could feel his climax growing near quickly. " You still have not told me what you want.  " he says, another muffled growl escaping him.

wolfie

She felt when he let go of her hair. She didn't end the kiss letting him have what he wanted so far. She figured that maybe once he was done he might let her have what she wanted. In this case the first thing on her agenda was healing. After that she would deal with the rest like washing him off her.

I don't want to be alone. I want someone who cares someone who wants me for me and not just a body to enjoy. That isn't you you've proven it. She thought to him. Amaris noted that all she seemed to do was anger him. She wondered if perhaps leaving him would be the right thing to do as he wouldn't be so angry without her around. Something told her it wouldn't be that easy though.

Nomad

She began to answer his question, telling him what she wanted though it seemed as if it may be something he cannot completely give her. Gripping the ground below them he drives his length into her fully one last time before he begins to climax into her, moaning behind the kiss as he held it for a brief moment before he broke it and gazed down at her, a look of happiness and pleasure upon his face as he softly smiled down at her.

Gazing down at her he slips an arm around her waist and holds onto her before he begins to roll them over, rolling onto his back so she rested atop him. Laying on his back he began to grow more gentler with her as he rested his hands on her hips gazing up at her. Though he knew he could go again he also felt like taking a rest, having a full stomach and just pleased himself with this female was enough for the moment. As he gazes up at her he remains silent for the moment.

wolfie

She saw that look. Glaring up at him she felt them then roll over. Sighing unhappily she looks at him. Her glare didn't stop though he was holding her now. Still it was about him. Even as she was bleeding he wanted to cuddle.

"I need a couple of things myself and can't get them like this. First off I need to shift so I can heal that nasty bite you gave me. I also desire a bath," she said not sounding nice at all. She thought of bathing before shifting it would make things better. Amaris already considered him a brute who didn't care. She had a feeling he wouldn't allow her these things either.

"I'd say please but we know that doesn't work with you. What does work with you?"

Nomad

Gazing up at her he could see the glare she was giving him however he didn't do anything to stop her from glaring at him, not really caring much about the look. Shifting his hands along her hips he listens to her as she begins to speak to him. A bath did sound good after their encounter he had gotten a bit bloody and dirty, though he probably needed a bath before their meeting. Moving his hands around to her back he sits up and softly kisses her shoulder where he had bit her.

" A bath does sound nice right now. " He says, kissing her shoulder again, his arms loosely draped around her. " I can heal the injury if you'd like. " pulling from her shoulder he gazes at her face again, still smiling softly as he looks at her. " And, I like you in this form, at least right now. " he added with a faint nod. Though he could heal the injury he didn't try to unless she wanted him to, since it was something he normally only used on himself rather then others.

wolfie

Amaris felt she couldn't win. She had come to hate this form. Everything that had happened in it the last time she was just waiting for the bad things to start happening. She had a feeling there would be more above what he had done to her. Things always went wrong. It was just a matter of time.

"Why do you like this form? Something terrible always happens when I'm human. My wolf form is much prettier and nicer, and I can heal myself. Kissing it doesn't make it better either," she said sounding grumpy. She was feeling that way.

"What will you do if I shift when you don't want me to?" She said knowing he couldn't stop her from shifting if she really wanted to. She could wait until the right time to shift and heal. A bath first really did sound good.

"A bath then?"

Nomad

Having fallen silent after his comment he listens to her begin to speak and as he listens to her, he shifts from her shoulder and nuzzles his face into her neck for a moment before simply resting his head on her shoulder as he closes his eyes. He only had his eyes closed for a brief moment before he opens them again and pulls back, laying back on the ground to look up at her. Looking up at her he shifts his gaze over her form, glancing to her breasts before his gaze begins to lower.

" I could always bite you again. " He says with a faint grin, " And yes, your other from his pretty. However both forms have their own beauty. " Lifting his gaze he looks back at her face as he moves a hand up to her cheek " Also, terrible things an happen no matter what form you take.. " He murmurs lightly while looking up at her " Terrible things always happen. " He adds with a faint nod, the kind expression on his face quickly fading as he felt anger again. " Mmm, lets take that bath. " he said, though it was a bit in an ordering tone as his anger began to come back, though he did not hold her in place instead letting her stand on her own.

wolfie

She felt him nuzzling her. It was something she wasn't sure she liked or not. He was giving her attention, and she liked that part. It had been awhile since she had any attention really from anyone other than those running from her to live. She felt very awkward in this suit of skin instead of her fur, and he just wasn't getting that.

"I don't understand. Why bite me? Did I do something wrong?" She said sounding more like a child than she wanted to. She just couldn't figure out why any being would bite another unless it was to kill, maime, or torture them. She had a feeling that was exactly what he wanted to do.

"This is beauty? I think its torture. You don't get it. I was in human form when my pack was attacked. This form is cursed," she said really wishing she could just change back. It was easier as a wolf less to worry about unless she got hungry.

She heard the command and was cursing herself in her head where only she could hear at that moment. I seem to do nothing but make him mad. All he does is command surely it would be better off alone. No one to bite me. No one to command me to do things his way. She thought displeased very much.

"I get it. You like what you see but not who I am. That is why you want to change me bend me to your will. I have my ways too though. Don't you know the meaning of compromise? Surely we can spend some time in both forms? What if I change back after the bath only long enough to heal and then back to this form that you like? Both get what they want," she suggested having a feeling she would just make him mad again. She walked toward the stream to wash up. She knew it would be cold still. Amaris was glad the stream wasn't that deep. She wouldn't shiver too much this time if she could help it. As for him getting mad oh well that's just how he is. He gets mad. I won't stop being me. She thought keeping that to herself too.

Nomad

Keeping his gaze fixed on her he mulls over what she had been saying to him. As she moved towards the stream he watched her from behind, his gaze shifting over her form as he remained stationary for a moment. She wanted a compromise. With a soft growl he begins to move, following after her to the stream so he could wash up as well. For the moment he remains silent as he moves over to the stream and kneels down before scooping up some water in his hands. As he brought the water up he splashed it against his face, leaving her alone to clean up. As he worked to clean himself up he didn't turn his gaze to her " You can shift to heal... " He says to her while taking another bit of water and drinking it.

Though he didn't have his attention fixed on her as he did before he still remained ready incase she wanted to run again. Though he had already used her for his pleasure once he knew he could do it again, which he was already thinking of doing. Taking another scoop of water he brings it up and lets it fall onto his head. Gazing down at the water, he thought more on what she had to say though some of what she had to say angered him, he still focused on cleaning up. Looking at the water he focused a moment on his reflection for a moment before he reaches down with a hand and strikes it as he lets out a growl in anger, though the cause of his anger was not apparent.