Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another Werewolf Thing (Private Mature Nomad)

Started by wolfie, December 09, 2013, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

She felt his hand over her back. Amaris figured he was trying to soothe her, but wasn't stopping her. It felt good to just freely cry it was what she needed almost as much as she needed to be in his arms just then.

"A pack? Like how?" She said not sure what he meant. He had her attention, and she moved from his shoulder looking up to his face. She wiped the tears brashly not really caring if they all came off. She noted he was looking up at the sky, so she did so too.

Nomad

Shifting his hand from her hair he brings it down to rest on her back, his gaze remaining fixed on the sky though she had shifted atop him. " Well. " He begins though pauses for a moment as he shifts his gaze from the sky to look back to her once again.

" I'm not sure... Though I guess we can start with the two of us? " He says as he shifts a hand from her back and brings it up to her cheek. " Between the two of us, you are the only one that has a pack before. " He says while resting his hand on her cheek.

wolfie

She felt his hand move to her back. It felt good being there, but she was still worried. He was looking her way again, and she figured that was because she was on top of him. She couldn't figure out why anyone looked up at the sky any ways. The weather would do what it wanted.

"We could and technically its the four of us. Yes, but I wasn't that old. I also wasn't paying attention back then it was awhile ago. I know about as much as you do," she said blushing. Amaris had been running around as any cub would. Someone took care of her, but that was all she really remembered. The cubs played and rested and played some more. Even when she got older she wasn't really in the political parts of the pack. That was for the older wolves.

Nomad

As she begins to speak up, Ronan listens to her, his gaze remaining fixed on her while he keeps his hand resting upon her cheek. Hearing that she knew just as much as he did makes him smile faintly seeing they are both knew to this.

" I see. " He says lightly while gazing up at her. Shifting his hand a bit he caresses her cheek softly in his grasp. " I guess we should take it slow then and figure things out, how does that sound? " Ronan asks as he moves his free hand onto her side.