Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fatherly Fling, Pt. 2 (WickedBasket) (Closed)

Started by Codestar7, February 22, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codestar7

Felodas found himself freed from his father's sorcery. He pulled out his bow and arrows, and vollied arrow after arrow towards the other elf. He reflected them all, without moving. Felodas ran into his father's sanctuary, turned around, and urged the ork to follow.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp was disappointed when Felodas motioned for him to follow. He wasn't done with the golden-eyed guy yet. But, Felodas was the one with the money, so he had to follow.

"I'll deal with you later," the ork said gruffly to the golden-eyed elf.

Gutztomp went and retrieved his great maul and plodded over to Felodas.

Codestar7

Felodas entered the sanctuary, cautiously, fearful as to what could be inside. He turned left into a huge arched door, opened it, and stood, shocked. There, in the ginormous room, was a large red heart. It was throbbing and pulsating. "Go for it, Gutz, it's an enemy. It doesn't like you. It hates you. It's trying to kill you."

Wicked Basket

"Dat fing?!"

Gutztomp erupted into raucous laughter. It was just some big red squishy thing. What was the elf so afraid of. After his laughter came to an end he drew one of his axes.

"Watch dis."

Gutztomp hurled the axe at the big red thing. That should end the elf's worries.

Codestar7

The axe struck the heart, and the liquid inside erupted out of it. It flooded down the room towards them. It pushed them out the door, into the courtyard where his father had been. But instead, there was Piquano, with Felodas' Father's head in his hand. Felodas smiled, and congratulated the merman.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp did not enjoy being washed out by the torrent of blood. He sat up and spit some of the blood out that had gotten into his mouth. He then stood and went back to the heart room. He had to find his axe.

Codestar7

((OOC, that cracked me up haha :D))

Felodas waited, while the ork did whatever it was he went back inside to do. He turned to Piquano.
"What happened?" He inquired.
"He pretended to be friendly, then he struck me unconscious, and put me in a dungeon. All of a sudden, it opened, and I ran outside. I saw your father out here, stumbling around, so I put an end to him." Piquano explained.
"You have my gratitude, merman." Said Felodas.
Piquano gave the elf a triumphant smile. They waited in silence for the ork.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp made his way back to the group after having found his axe. Having gone through the heart, the axe was soaked in blood. He tried shaking as much of the blood off as he could as he walked. It wasn't that blood disgusted him, quite the opposite, but blood made the handle slippery. The last thing he needed was the axe flying out of his hand mid swing.

Codestar7

Felodas hoped destroying the heart hadn't closed the portal. They travelled briskly, to the portal site. There was no portal. Felodas sighed with disappointment, and Piquano nearly fainted. The group felt a ginormous trembling. The whole alternate universe was imploding. It disintegrated, and they were left outside the cave in Zantaric. "Well, Gutztomp, Piquano, you have both done me a great service and earned yourself some gold.
"I don't need any," insisted Piquano
"Suit yourself," sighed Felodas. "Gutztomp, how does 40,000 gold pieces sound?

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp thrust out his hand toward Felodas with a grin.

"Hand it over."

Codestar7

Felodas called Ralenth, dug into the pouch on he side, pulled out 40,000 gold coins, and gave them to Gutztomp.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp smiled as he tested the weight of the coins in his hand. Orks couldn't count, but it sure felt like 40,000. Gutztomp slapped Felodas on the back, perhaps a little to hard. It was about as friendly a gesture that you could get out of him.

"Nice doin' business with ya."

Gutztomp walked off with his loot. He didn't know where he was going, but he'd end up somewhere eventually.

Codestar7

Felodas sighed, and mounted Ralenth once more. He flew to Adela with Piqauno, and they too departed. Felodas sure hoped he'd meet the two again one time.