Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Music for the Rain

Started by visualspice, January 17, 2014, 12:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And though the bath grew warm, Calent tensed and felt his skin prickle over with bumps from the chills rising up inside him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Scythe-Nova

-"Thou really do need to wake up, but i can sense there is something bothering you.."

She said softly as she sat down behind him and pulled out a comb from her hair and ran it gently through Calent's hair, The atmosphere she gave off was open hearted and caring she truly gave the impression of a mother caring for her child.

-"Do speak your mind Calent, i am here for you"

She said as she continued to tend to Calent's hair, the soft ruffling sound of feathers could be heard and if Calent was to look back at Senka he would be able to see two majestic pure white wings upon her back.

visualspice

Still clutching the tub, his grip slackened only slightly at her words.
Yes, this still had to be a dream.

"Darkness... I keep seeing darkness, beasts, and death," he murmured softly, as if afraid to speak above a whisper. He kept looking at the waters, at first, not seeing or noticing the wings. He was too consumed with his own thoughts in the moment for much else.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Scythe-Nova

Her comb stopped abruptly and she dropped it to the ground before she reached her arms around Calent and embraced him softly while putting her head next to his, Her wings slightly reached around them both as if she tried to embrace him with them as well.

-"I-i'm sorry... i.. i can only shield thy dreams not thine waking world.."

She spoke as if she truly felt responsible for Calent's suffering grief lacing her every word, Calent would would soon feel the tears she shedded as they ran down her cheeks and dripping onto his shoulder.

-"I'm Sorry"

visualspice

He bristled at her attentions, and only after a moment did he notice her wings and pushed her away.
"What.. what are you?" he asked, stance defensive.

Scythe-Nova

She was a little suprised when Calent pushed her away but recovered quickly with a small giggle as she stood up and spread out her large white wings giving her a quite majestic look.

-"Thy still hath not figured out what i who shield your dreams are?"

She smiled at him and took a deep breath before her wings lit up in a gentle white light and dissolved into particles of light that flickered out of existance soon after, She looked upon Calent with a gentle expression and sat down on the edge of the tub.

-"I apologize if my wings frightened thou they tend to come out when i get emotional"

She said and drew circles in the water with her finger in a playful manner she seemed to want Calent to guess what she was.

visualspice

His eyes were still wide and uncertain as he looked her over. Then his gaze narrowed.
"Some magical beast?" And he spat the words out with disgust. Wings were not meant for a man,... nor a woman, in her case. Yet she seemed... happy, calm. What was her aim here?

Scythe-Nova

-"Magical Beast? Now why would something like that go so far as to help you like i have?"

She said as she smiled gently at Calent her eyes showing nothing but genuine concern for him, Her hand still drew simple circles in the water of the tub as if she was simply playing with the water.

-"Thine Vision is too focused on what dwells within the corporeal realm thy live in, Widen thine vision and you may be able to understand what i am, Look not only at the ground  but also.."

She paused and brought her hand back from the water and pointed upwards with a warm smile upon her lips, Above them was an open blue sky with white fluffy clouds and far in the distance the sun. The weather was brilliant as if there was no bad to be found in the world and the light of the sun was gentle and caring, She tilted her head slightly and gave Calent a brilliant smile as she resumed her line.

-"Set your gaze upon the heavens.."

She said with a gentle voice and giggled slightly in a very cheerful manner, But all it took was an instant as a booming sound and everything just popped as if it were a bubble and the dream ended. The room was like before the woman had appeared and nothing seemed to have changed at all, the only difference is that there seemed like something were happening in the hallway outside and it seemed to be the source of the sound had woken calent up from the dream.

visualspice

Calent jerked awake. His heart was hammering, and though his water had turned cold, sweat beaded down his face and chest. He looked around through his study, not knowing what was going on. But the noise from the hall caught his attention.

Stumbling out of the bath, he wrapped a towel around his lowering half and moved towards the door. He opened it just a crack, and looked through that crack, wondering just what the hell was going on.

Was he awake? Was he still dreaming?

Things felt too real now. Like how his skin bumped over from being wet, in the cold stone castle of his home.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh come on! how did you trip over the carpet?"

-"S-sorry.."

Outside in the hall was two servants of which one seemed to have had a little accident, the accident involved tripping and toppling over an ornamental armor that had been standing against the wall of the hallway.

Both servants were female the one standing curvy with a tan hue to the skin and the one trying to clean up the mess thin and frail looking and fair skinned. The curvy woman had black hair tied up in a popular eastern bun hairstyle and seemed to be of Yoreiqi descent but a lack of the wings usually found on those from Yoreiqi, The frail looking woman had shoulderlenght wavy blonde hair with a simple hairclip keeping her hair from falling in front of her eyes.

-"What am i gonna do with you... here let me help you.."

-"I-i'm sorry..."

The curvy woman got down next to the frail one and started to help her with picking up the pieces of armor, They both seemed to be used working with eachother as they quickly collected the pieces strewn across the hallway and put them all on a table next to the stand where the armor had stood.

-"Ummmm now what? This piece goes here?"

-"Sh-should we get some help?"

visualspice

He wrinkled his nose at the sound of the women bickering, but when he moved to close the door all the way, it seemed to move away from his fingers as it creaked open loudly.

Tags: