Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dirty Stinkin' Shadows (M)

Started by visualspice, January 19, 2014, 07:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Don't thank me yet," she growled. "We haven't parted ways yet."

But at his last statement, she hesitated only once in her stride before continuing moving along, not bother to look back at the bounty hunter who followed her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

With his gaze resting on Iyla, Hunter slows down just a bit to put some more space between them. Though he did not like her hitting him, he did not want her to hit him in the balls again like she had done before.

Again Hunter turns his gaze from Iyla and glances around the forest for a moment before looking back ahead of them. " If you don't mind me asking, where are you going? " He asks while gazing at the forest.

visualspice

After a moment of walking, she finally decided to answer him.
"Any where but here. I hate Zantaric," she growled.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Following after Iyla, he figured she was not going to answer his question, perhaps not even speak to him any more. Though as she spoke up he listens to her and gives a faint nod to her answer. " Ah. " Hunter begins as he glances to Iyla for a brief moment " Do you have a place you call home or do you just wander around? "

visualspice

"Wander."
It was a lie, or part of one. But she wasn't about to open up to him.

Nomad

Hunter nods his head faintly as she answers him. " Not an easy thing for some. " He says as he speeds up just a bit to move closer to Iyla. " Do you have any family? " Hunter asks though he did not think she would answer him given what had happened. Still he was trying to be friendly with her again.

visualspice

"The road is my family,"s he told him shortly, finding herself growing quickly irritated by his questions as she continued to grumpily stomp through the forests.

Nomad

Hunter found it hard to see Iyla with no family but then again it could be true or she could have left them behind. " How long have you been searching for these seeds? " Hunter asks as he looks to her, watching her for a moment as she grumpily stomps through the woods.

visualspice

"Long enough,"s he told him, coldly. "But I've got an idea," and she paused in mid stride to turn to face him. "How about we play a game." Her eyes narrowed on him. "Called the quiet game. The rules are simple- you ask any more questions, and I'll sock you in the face."

Nomad

Though it was an answer, it did little to tell Hunter how long she has really been after these shadow seed things. As she pauses mid stride Hunter comes to a stop and looks at her as she looks back at him after turning to face him. Listening to her he narrows his gaze faintly at what she has to say. It was clear that she wanted him to shut up, though given that he did not want to be hit again he decides to go along with it. " Alright, I get it. I do have one last question though, will we be out of here by night fall? " He asks before bracing, expecting to be hit for the question.

visualspice

Iyla gave him a soured look.
"If we're lucky," and she turned from him briskly and continued marching down the unknown trail.

Nomad

Hearing her answer, Hunter grew relieved though not for her answer but the fact that she did not hit him. " Alright. Perhaps luck will be on our side. " he says with a faint smile as he quickly follows after Iyla. Following after Iyla he begins to wonder if she knew exactly were they are going or if she was simply going in a direction with the hopes of it leading the correct way. That was more along the lines of something he would be doing right about now if he had not followed after her.

visualspice

It took about an hour of walking- most of it in awkward silence as they pair stalked along through the forests, but eventually the forests opened up towards a trail- which was empty and muddied from the rains the night before.

Stepping out onto the road, her eyes studied it at great lengths before she decided what direction she wanted to go, but paused to turn to Hunter.

"Zantaric is that way," she said, pointing to her right. "If you're looking for your bounty's body, you can just head back that way and I'm sure you could find the body where ever it was you left it."
And she hoped they'd part ways here. She didn't need the man to follow her like a lost dog, or rather- a hungered one waiting to take advantage of her next...

Though unfortunately for him, she was already beginning to heal enough- and if she had to, she could shadow walk again.

Nomad

Following after Iyla things fell into an awkward silence that Hunter went along with, not wanting to be hit at the moment and more worried about getting out of the forest. Breaking free from the forest Hunter pauses for a moment and glances down each side of the road though he could see no one in sight.

Turning his attention back to Iyla as she spoke up. Hunter listens to her as she brought up the man he had left behind in the forest. " I left it somewhere in the forest. " He says with a sigh as he looks at Iyla " And by now there is no telling how bad it has been mutilated by wild animals. It could be worthless to me now... " Hunter says as he watches Iyla a moment longer before turning his gaze from her.

" I guess now that we are out of the forest I will be on my way. " Hunter says as he gazes off down the road " Aside from some moments in our encounter, it was a pleasure meeting you, though I don't know your name. I wish you luck in your search for those seeds and getting your cure. " he says before turning his attention back to Iyla, though he knew part of him wouldn't mind sticking with her a bit longer.

visualspice

"It's best if you don't know," she told him, her back to him as well. "You can just remember me like the shadows."
Something that was always quite there, but not- at least not fully- and with his back to her she felt the need to get away as fast as possible- and she dissolved into the shadows on the path and disappeared completely from the path- and perhaps; completely from his life.