Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Unitaur and friends. (Zozee9)

Started by Bedwyr, February 02, 2014, 06:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedwyr

Johnny wandered the forest looking for a way out, trying his best but failing. Why had he entered? Why hadn't he stayed true to his plan and just go straight? Because he is dumb. Plain and simple. He looked around his current surroundings hoping to find some indicative marking that would lead him out...Only to find bear traps....now covered with blood...followed by him screaming and grunting as his lower leg is torn up.

zozee9

An arrow shot out and hit the hind leg of a doe. Kayala bit her bottom lip and quickly shot another arrow, ridding the animal of its torture. She shot should have been clean the first time, but shouting had ruined her attention.

She ran up to the doe, closed its eyes, and lifted up her head. She could still hear whoever it was that had shouted. And he was clearly in pain. The question, as always, was whether he was a danger. And whether he was just trying to lure her out. Either way, she knew, she'd have to help him.

Kayala placed the bow around her shoulder and quickly ran towards the man. He was a good while away and it took her about five minutes to make it to him. And when she did... well, she could see bloods. Lots and lots of blood. It looked like he had somehow walked into a bear trap.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Bedwyr

Johnny kneeled panting heavily as he grabbed at the bloodied bear trap now grunting louder as he tried to free his leg. "Damned contraption! Who ever designed this is real sicko...." He said as he continued to try and free himself only losing his grip and making it cut even deeper. "FFFFFUUUCK!" He screamed before calming himself.."Need to stop swearing...." He said to himself as he broke one of his own rules. Then he noticed the woman..."Uh....Hi...I don't suppose you know how....to free me do you?" He asked in the politest tone he could manage given the circumstance.

zozee9

Kayala reached into her pouch and pulled our a long rag. "Bite this," she demanded, putting it into his mouth. Getting onto her knees, she took a look at the trap. It had made its way deep enough into him that the bloodless would actually become fatal given enough time. It was lucky she heard him.

She took a deep breath and got to work. The loss of blood was already causing him to lose his balance, but she went and helped him lay down. Then, without any warning, she jerked the bear trap open and threw it to the side. The blood loss sped up, but so did Kayala. Grabbing on of her daggers, she cut three long slits down each of her forearms and held them over his wound so that her white blood would drip down.

At first the difference wasn't noticeable. She knew the pain should (very slowly) be subsiding, but the shock of it all might have already numbed it. A few minutes passed and the wounds seemed to be closing up. But now Kayala was starting to lose more blood than was good for her.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Bedwyr

Johnny gasped clamping down on it as ordered before panting a bit and letting it drop as Kayala wrenched the bear trap from his leg, and throwing it to the side causing him minor discomfort. "T-Thank you miss....W-What are you doing? You will lose more blood than me..." He said moving to the rag and weakly attempting to tie it around her arm. "I can't let you die right after saving me..." He said weakly chuckling faintly at the weak joke. His wounds healed now he sat there fumbling with the make shift bandage

zozee9

OOC: oh god sorry this took so long D:

IC:

Kayala grabbed the rag from him and tied it herself, using her teeth and free arm. Smiling back at him faintly, she responded, "Don't worry, I heal quickly..." It was true, but, even still, she could feel the impact of the blood loss. Her head was feeling light and her vision was blurry at best. Standing up didn't feel like the best option.

But she got the feeling she might have to.

Something had set the bear traps—it wasn't her, and by the state that her companion was in, it probably wasn't him. And she got the feeling he'd be coming back soon.